Trump admin tells National Park Service to halt tweets

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-01-2017, 05:26 PM (This post was last modified: 21-01-2017 08:10 PM by Bucky Ball.)
RE: Trump admin tells National Park Service to halt tweets
Dumpy's Press Secretary's calls his first briefing to talk about Dumpy's dick crowd size. And of course he lied like a rug about what EVERYONE knows. Did he talk about governing the country, or respectfully address the marcher's concerns ? No. He lied and whined and bitched, (looking VERY stressed out..sorta like Dumpy told him he MUST go down and lie like he would) and tell the press how to do their jobs. One can only hope he remains in that post and continues in this vein. Thumbsup

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like Bucky Ball's post
21-01-2017, 05:34 PM
What does Spicer mean when he says photos of the inauguration proceeding were framed in a way to minimize enormous support that had gathered on the mall?

Are they not almost identical fields of view, taken from the same vantage point?

This is the same Sean Spicer who defended Melanija Drumpf's plagiarism of Michelle Obama's 2008 speech almost word for word by claiming—ludicrously—that the lines being discussed are common phrases. "We're talking about 70 words, three passages," Spicer told Wolf Blitzer on CNN. "Melanija Drumpf said, 'the strength of your dreams and willingness to work for them.' Twilight Sparkle from My Little Pony said, 'This is your dream. Anything you can do in your dreams, you can do now,' " he said.

He also compared passages of Drumpf''s speech with phrases from musicians John Legend and Kid Rock. "I mean if we want to take a bunch of phrases and run them through a Google and say, 'Hey, who else has said them,' I can do that in five minutes," Spicer said. "And that's what this is."

So Melanija Drumpf’s speech to the Republican National Convention was no better written or thought out, or more important than a My Little Pony toy's words? Seriously?

—We're all fucked LOL.

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
[+] 4 users Like SYZ's post
21-01-2017, 05:44 PM
(21-01-2017 05:34 PM)SYZ Wrote:  What does Spicer mean when he says photos of the inauguration proceeding were framed in a way to minimize enormous support that had gathered on the mall?

Are they not almost identical fields of view, taken from the same vantage point?

This is the same Sean Spicer who defended Melanija Drumpf's plagiarism of Michelle Obama's 2008 speech almost word for word by claiming—ludicrously—that the lines being discussed are common phrases. "We're talking about 70 words, three passages," Spicer told Wolf Blitzer on CNN. "Melanija Drumpf said, 'the strength of your dreams and willingness to work for them.' Twilight Sparkle from My Little Pony said, 'This is your dream. Anything you can do in your dreams, you can do now,' " he said.

He also compared passages of Drumpf''s speech with phrases from musicians John Legend and Kid Rock. "I mean if we want to take a bunch of phrases and run them through a Google and say, 'Hey, who else has said them,' I can do that in five minutes," Spicer said. "And that's what this is."

So Melanija Drumpf’s speech to the Republican National Convention was no better written or thought out, or more important than a My Little Pony toy's words? Seriously?

—We're all fucked LOL.

See for yourself, they are in that link if you scroll a little. The trump one has the grass covered with white plastic, Obama didn't have the covers. That does at first skew the impression, but look closer and you see clearly that Obama had WAY more people attending.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
21-01-2017, 06:05 PM
(21-01-2017 05:44 PM)Dom Wrote:  See for yourself, they are in that link if you scroll a little. The trump one has the grass covered with white plastic, Obama didn't have the covers. That does at first skew the impression, but look closer and you see clearly that Obama had WAY more people attending.

So when Spicer used the word "framed", he meant that the bright white plastic created the visual illusion—at first—that there were a lot less people present than there actually were? Isn't that yet another pretty feeble excuse from this moron, in order to compensate for Drumpf's poor popularity.

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
[+] 1 user Likes SYZ's post
21-01-2017, 06:15 PM
I'm sorry, but there is no meaningful way to compare those two elections. The country had just elected the first president of color, any color. It was truly and with no sarcasm intended a huge and historic event. It is pointless to compare them IMO. This is not to say Trump does not stink like a weeks-old dumpster behind the all you can eat buffet, just saying it is apples and oranges.
21-01-2017, 06:23 PM
(21-01-2017 06:15 PM)skyking Wrote:  I'm sorry, but there is no meaningful way to compare those two elections. The country had just elected the first president of color, any color. It was truly and with no sarcasm intended a huge and historic event. It is pointless to compare them IMO. This is not to say Trump does not stink like a weeks-old dumpster behind the all you can eat buffet, just saying it is apples and oranges.

Trump lied his ass off about the turnout. Obama had way more both times. PERIOD

Trump and his propagandist @PressSec Spicer need more distractions from his cabinet picks and his potential ethics problems.

But if you want to talk about Trump's lies ......"We won the pop vote if" which directly lead to a large portion of his voters to actually believe that. And the other bullshit whooper, "EC was a landslide"..... When his margin was one of the lowest margin wins in presidential election history. He deliberately sold the confusion of "unexpected" with large margin. Obama beat both McCain and Mitt by far wider margins than Hillary lost to Trump.

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
21-01-2017, 06:35 PM
(21-01-2017 06:23 PM)Brian37 Wrote:  Trump and his propagandist @PressSec Spicer need more distractions from his cabinet picks and his potential ethics problems.

No, the disaster they need to distract from is the total chaos Trump caused today at a "conciliatory" meeting with the intelligence community.

They are royally pissed now.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
21-01-2017, 06:44 PM
(21-01-2017 05:26 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Dumpy's Press Secretary's calls his first briefing to talk about Dumpy's dick crowd size. And of course he lied like a rug about what EVERYONE knows. Did he talk about governing the country, or respectfully address the marcher's concerns ? No. He lied and whined and bitched, and told the press how to do their jobs. One can only hope he remains in that post and continues in this vein. Thumbsup

BINGO

Trump needs a distraction away from his court cases, cabinet picks and potential ethics problems. I think Michael Moore might be right on his prediction that Trump wont last.

If Trump isn't caught in an ethics issue, he is such a think skinned narcissist eventually he will jump a shark nobody can ignore.

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
21-01-2017, 07:03 PM
(21-01-2017 02:33 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  The NPS has a policy, from way before Trump came around, to not issue statements about inauguration attendance. So technically this was a rules violation.

Cites. You seem to have the facts at your fingertips; it ought to be easy to copy and paste the verbiage. Drinking Beverage
21-01-2017, 07:03 PM
(21-01-2017 02:16 PM)ImFred Wrote:  
(21-01-2017 02:10 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  I bet somebody got fired. You don't mock your boss on the job with his equipment.

Trump now owns every computer used by the Federal Government?

I got like $1.5M on my property book. Would the president please take it off my hands. Thanks.

#sigh