Trump admin tells National Park Service to halt tweets

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-01-2017, 01:50 AM
RE: Trump admin tells National Park Service to halt tweets
(21-01-2017 06:15 PM)skyking Wrote:  The country had just elected the first president of color, any color.

Trump is coloured too!

Quote:just saying it is apples and oranges.

Or like comparing Obama and Orange.

---
Flesh and blood of a dead star, slain in the apocalypse of supernova, resurrected by four billion years of continuous autocatalytic reaction and crowned with the emergent property of sentience in the dream that the universe might one day understand itself.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Paleophyte's post
22-01-2017, 02:07 AM
What's particularly telling here is the disproportionate response. A few retweets from the Park's Service negatively comparing crowd size gets you all the Twitter accounts for the entire Department of the Interior shut down.

And yes, somebody most likely did get fired. Because that's what thin-skinned, self-absorbed narcissists with raging father issues do when some otherwise obscur underling mars their inauguration.

Sane Person: Holy Fuck! I'm President!
Trump: How DARE anybody think that I'm not The Greatest President EVER! Off with their heads!

---
Flesh and blood of a dead star, slain in the apocalypse of supernova, resurrected by four billion years of continuous autocatalytic reaction and crowned with the emergent property of sentience in the dream that the universe might one day understand itself.
[+] 3 users Like Paleophyte's post
22-01-2017, 02:18 AM
(22-01-2017 02:07 AM)Paleophyte Wrote:  What's particularly telling here is the disproportionate response. A few retweets from the Park's Service negatively comparing crowd size gets you all the Twitter accounts for the entire Department of the Interior shut down.

And yes, somebody most likely did get fired. Because that's what thin-skinned, self-absorbed narcissists with raging father issues do when some otherwise obscur underling mars their inauguration.

Sane Person: Holy Fuck! I'm President!
Trump: How DARE anybody think that I'm not The Greatest President EVER! Off with their heads!
Mindless Trump drone: Trump is completely justified in his reaction Facepalm

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post