Trump agreed to debate Bernie!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-05-2016, 05:17 PM
RE: Trump agreed to debate Bernie!
(27-05-2016 05:13 PM)Adrianime Wrote:  
(27-05-2016 05:07 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  Be interesting to see bernies attack trump on his policies vs hillary's attack trump on his character(which most are accusations with no evidence.)
Trump absolutely deserves to have his character attacked. One's character, how they carry themselves, and how they treat others are important aspects of the office.

I would rather have his policies. Also it is one thing when it is his actual character, instead of what people say his character is. Take the whole mexican thing. At that moment he was talking about illegal immigrants from mexico and not mexicans in general. This is what people attack instead of how stupid his plan for it is. When he says remove immigrants that won't work, he should have instead said he would attack the companies that hire them.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
27-05-2016, 05:44 PM
(27-05-2016 05:25 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Trump is banking on white voters turning out in droves to "save" America.

Yeah, he's gonna need a lot more non-college educated white male votes than there are. And their turnout is historically abysmal to boot.

(27-05-2016 05:25 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  This election is about two things. Immigration and jobs. If Trump can just improve white voter turnout a few points higher than Romney did, he'll be president.

Whatever he gains in terms of non-college educated white male votes he loses many more in college-educated whites and women. Good Luck Trumpster!

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
27-05-2016, 05:48 PM
(27-05-2016 05:17 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  When he says remove immigrants that won't work, he should have instead said he would attack the companies that hire them.

That's exactly how stupid Trump is, that he WOULD say he'd attack companies that hire people who don't work. Companies don't hire people who don't work, they hire people who DO work. Trump's (and the country's) racism is so embedded that Trump (and others) can and do make absolute non-sequitur statements blind to their absurdity, as the REAL matter is exercising racist bigotry, not anything sensible.
27-05-2016, 06:03 PM
(27-05-2016 05:48 PM)Airportkid Wrote:  
(27-05-2016 05:17 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  When he says remove immigrants that won't work, he should have instead said he would attack the companies that hire them.

That's exactly how stupid Trump is, that he WOULD say he'd attack companies that hire people who don't work. Companies don't hire people who don't work, they hire people who DO work. Trump's (and the country's) racism is so embedded that Trump (and others) can and do make absolute non-sequitur statements blind to their absurdity, as the REAL matter is exercising racist bigotry, not anything sensible.

Seems like I said that wrong. I wanted to say instead of saying that he would remove illegal immigrants working in america, he should stop companies from hiring them.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
27-05-2016, 06:09 PM (This post was last modified: 27-05-2016 06:13 PM by GirlyMan.)
Well that didn't take long.

Trump backs out of debate against Sanders after tech company offers to pay for it.

Trump's a bully. And behind every bully there's an overcompensating narcissistic megalomaniacal insecure pussy. Trump's a pussy. With cute tiny hands.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
27-05-2016, 06:22 PM
(27-05-2016 05:44 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Whatever he gains in terms of non-college educated white male votes he loses many more in college-educated whites and women. Good Luck Trumpster!

Against any other candidate, this would not be a contest. But, Hillary has serious baggage. He can win this. Don't assume it's not possible.

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
[+] 2 users Like BnW's post
27-05-2016, 10:48 PM
(27-05-2016 06:09 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Well that didn't take long.

Trump backs out of debate against Sanders after tech company offers to pay for it.

Trump's a bully. And behind every bully there's an overcompensating narcissistic megalomaniacal insecure pussy. Trump's a pussy. With cute tiny hands.

damn beat me to it, I cane here to post this very same piece of news about that very same orange piece of shit
27-05-2016, 11:24 PM
I don't understand the rationale behind this move. Why did he agree to a debate in the first place if he wasn't actually planning on showing up? The only thing that accomplishes is to make him look like a coward.

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
27-05-2016, 11:29 PM
(27-05-2016 11:24 PM)Vosur Wrote:  I don't understand the rationale behind this move. Why did he agree to a debate in the first place if he wasn't actually planning on showing up? The only thing that accomplishes is to make him look like a coward.

What makes you think Trump is rational?

27-05-2016, 11:50 PM
(27-05-2016 11:24 PM)Vosur Wrote:  I don't understand the rationale behind this move. Why did he agree to a debate in the first place if he wasn't actually planning on showing up? The only thing that accomplishes is to make him look like a coward.

That's exactly what he is. The blowhard schoolyard fearmonger says he'll fight the 90-pound chess club president. The chess club president stares him right in the eye and tells him what time to be there. The bully suddenly remembers that he likes watching TV more than getting his ass kicked.

Trump is much better suited to Twitter feuds than presidential debates.
[+] 3 users Like I Am's post