Trump agreed to debate Bernie!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-05-2016, 05:27 PM
RE: Trump agreed to debate Bernie!
(28-05-2016 02:38 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(28-05-2016 02:18 PM)Vosur Wrote:  Wouldn't you say that he possesses a certain degree of consistency? He has been very consistent on illegal immigration, trade, the VA and the second amendment since he started his run for president back in June 2015. While he did flip-flop on other things, like abortion and the minimum wage, I don't think this makes him irrational. It just means that he's become like any other politician. Laugh out load

He's flipped on revealing his tax returns, the minimum wage, climate change, self-funding his own campaign, on deporting 11 million aliens, on banning all Muslims from entering the country, on H1-B visas, ... next will be he meant a virtual wall not a concrete one. His only goal is winning, the truth be damned. Which I guess you could call rational in a Machiavellian sort of way.

Yeah but, what politician doesn't flip their positions to look popular?

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
29-05-2016, 09:27 AM
(28-05-2016 05:27 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  ...
Yeah but, what politician doesn't flip their positions to look popular?

[Image: bernie.jpg]

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
29-05-2016, 09:40 AM
(27-05-2016 05:48 PM)Airportkid Wrote:  
(27-05-2016 05:17 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  When he says remove immigrants that won't work, he should have instead said he would attack the companies that hire them.

That's exactly how stupid Trump is, that he WOULD say he'd attack companies that hire people who don't work. Companies don't hire people who don't work, they hire people who DO work. Trump's (and the country's) racism is so embedded that Trump (and others) can and do make absolute non-sequitur statements blind to their absurdity, as the REAL matter is exercising racist bigotry, not anything sensible.

Over the years I have worked on two major construction jobs that wore Trump's name. One in West Palm Beach and the other later on in Miami Beach. I can assure anyone that there were as many illegal aliens on his jobs as on any other.
[+] 1 user Likes Born Again Pagan's post
29-05-2016, 09:48 AM
(28-05-2016 11:30 AM)evenheathen Wrote:  
(28-05-2016 10:17 AM)Vosur Wrote:  Give me a break. Thumpalumpacus is the one person who bothered to criticize his policies instead of attacking him on his looks. Do you actually know what his policies are? You should read them, maybe you'll find that you actually agree with some of them.

Are you listening to yourself? You think becoming rich in the real estate business is comparable to becoming rich in the reality TV business?

Had a drink, took the time to skim through his proposals. Very little that I agree with. Don't get me wrong, I completely agree with a desire to make America great, it's just how we actually get there that concerns me, and I don't for one minute think that Trump has any clue as to what will make that happen.

It also depends on what definition of great we use. If it means we can destroy any other country that we wish to we are already as great as one could get, ain't we? If instead it means we take care of our people and make sure everyone eats 3 times a day and has access to a doctor when needed we have a way to go.
[+] 1 user Likes Born Again Pagan's post
29-05-2016, 11:24 AM
(29-05-2016 09:48 AM)Born Again Pagan Wrote:  It also depends on what definition of great we use.

Absolutely. See my last post in this thread. Thumbsup

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
29-05-2016, 12:15 PM
First glace at the title of this thread and I saw 'Trump agreed to date Bernie!'

Yeah...maybe my eyeglass prescription needs to be updated. Undecided

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
29-05-2016, 02:47 PM
(28-05-2016 02:53 PM)Commonsensei Wrote:  Well Surprise, Surprise, Surprise! I just heard Trump back out of the debate with Sanders.

Well obviously. Trump is a chicken, and Sanders was gonna deep fry him.
[+] 4 users Like WeAreTheCosmos's post
29-05-2016, 04:53 PM
(29-05-2016 12:15 PM)Anjele Wrote:  First glace at the title of this thread and I saw 'Trump agreed to date Bernie!'

Yeah...maybe my eyeglass prescription needs to be updated. Undecided

HeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeart
Heart Trump: Oh Bernie-san~! <3
Heart Bernie: Oh Donald-kun~! <3
HeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeart

Hmmm. I need a life... or 2.

☆☆☆
[+] 1 user Likes CosmicRaven's post
29-05-2016, 06:24 PM
Imagine Trump dealing with Putin.

This election really is America's IQ test.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 2 users Like Banjo's post
29-05-2016, 06:31 PM
(29-05-2016 06:24 PM)Banjo Wrote:  Imagine Trump dealing with Putin.

This election really is America's IQ test.

Funny seeing how putin likes trump.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube