Trump agreed to debate Bernie!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-05-2016, 07:25 PM (This post was last modified: 30-05-2016 03:41 AM by GirlyMan.)
RE: Trump agreed to debate Bernie!
(29-05-2016 06:31 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(29-05-2016 06:24 PM)Banjo Wrote:  Imagine Trump dealing with Putin.

This election really is America's IQ test.

Funny seeing how putin likes trump.

And why is it do you think Putin likes Trump? Maybe because he knows he can manipulate the clown in any direction he wants all the while convincing Trump that he's winning. Trump against an elite ex-officer of the KGB. I'm not sure if I find that totally fucking hilarious or fucking scary as all fuck. .... maybe both. Trump might be getting some polonium pancakes for breakfast if he don't fall in line.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like GirlyMan's post
30-05-2016, 02:40 AM
(29-05-2016 02:47 PM)WeAreTheCosmos Wrote:  Well obviously. Trump is a chicken, and Sanders was gonna deep fry him.
Colonel Sanders, you mean. Big Grin

[Image: bernie_sanders_ben_garrison.jpg]

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Vosur's post
30-05-2016, 02:42 AM
Lamesauce, there.
30-05-2016, 03:32 AM
(29-05-2016 07:25 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(29-05-2016 06:31 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  Funny seeing how putin likes trump.

And why is it do you think Putin likes Trump? Maybe because he knows he can manipulate the clown in any direction he wants all the while convincing Trump that he's winning. Trump against an elite ex-officer of the KGB. I'm not sure if I find that totally fucking hilarious or fucking scary as all fuck. .... maybe both.

Both. Like a clown committing suicide, both funny and tragic.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 2 users Like EvolutionKills's post
30-05-2016, 08:54 PM
Quote:I don't have answers or solution

Well neither does Drumpf so you're even there.

Atheism is NOT a Religion. It's A Personal Relationship With Reality!
30-05-2016, 09:19 PM
It appears the race for president is about to change.

1. When asked this weekend, Berne did not say he would decline a VP offer from Clinton. That would be great. Whatever his appeal, together they would would be unbeatable. After California, that might get interesting.
2. Right Wingers are about to announce an independent conservative. Trump no likey that.

Major shifts about to happen.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
31-05-2016, 08:28 AM
I wonder if either Hillary or Bernie can swallow their pride enough to be running-mates.

I prefer fantasy, but I have to live in reality.
31-05-2016, 09:03 AM
(31-05-2016 08:28 AM)Adrianime Wrote:  I wonder if either Hillary or Bernie can swallow their pride enough to be running-mates.

National elections are won by running to the center. Bernie is way too left for Hillary. There is very little chance she picks him as a running mate. Not impossible, but not probable.

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
31-05-2016, 09:39 AM
(31-05-2016 09:03 AM)BnW Wrote:  
(31-05-2016 08:28 AM)Adrianime Wrote:  I wonder if either Hillary or Bernie can swallow their pride enough to be running-mates.

National elections are won by running to the center. Bernie is way too left for Hillary. There is very little chance she picks him as a running mate. Not impossible, but not probable.

Except of course he out polls her 3-1 among independents.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
01-06-2016, 12:41 AM
(31-05-2016 09:39 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(31-05-2016 09:03 AM)BnW Wrote:  National elections are won by running to the center. Bernie is way too left for Hillary. There is very little chance she picks him as a running mate. Not impossible, but not probable.

Except of course he out polls her 3-1 among independents.

As well as the whole basis of running to the center is not as reflective of truth than not. Mitt Romney was a running towards center effort and he didn't "get out the vote" as you can put it towards the base crowds. The key states to win still didnt have droves of people voting for him but a lot of non-voters or folks writing in ron Paul or voting Libertarian which partially helped result in its highest vote total ever.

If Hilairy keeps people motivated to vote for her, its by picking Bernie or Liz Warren. If she goes someone safe or viewed like a center choice like Castro, Kaine, or whoever can hurt the case plenty more.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson