Trump already built a wall

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-11-2016, 09:08 AM
Trump already built a wall
This man is a such a fucking bully and a baby. A terrible, terrible combination.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/25/world/...p=cur&_r=0

"If you don't have a seat at the table, you're probably on the menu."

[Image: parodia-michal-aniol-flying-spaghetti-monster.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like ShadowProject's post
25-11-2016, 09:59 AM
RE: Trump already built a wall
He's not a popular man in Scotland.

The invisible and the non-existent look very much alike
Excreta Tauri Sapientam Fulgeat (The excrement of the bull causes wisdom to flee)
25-11-2016, 10:37 AM
(25-11-2016 09:59 AM)Silly Deity Wrote:  He's not a popular man in Scotland.

They like him in North Korea though. Thumbsup

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
25-11-2016, 10:42 AM
(25-11-2016 10:37 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  
(25-11-2016 09:59 AM)Silly Deity Wrote:  He's not a popular man in Scotland.

They like him in North Korea though. Thumbsup

Americans love him too.

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
25-11-2016, 10:50 AM
(25-11-2016 10:42 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(25-11-2016 10:37 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  They like him in North Korea though. Thumbsup

Shitposters love him too.

There ya go

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
[+] 2 users Like Metazoa Zeke's post
25-11-2016, 10:58 AM
Here is his twitter page @realDonaldTrump and his wife's @MELANIATRUMP feel free to stick a mirror to their faces. NO physical or even implied threats of violence. But, cuss them out and treat them the way they have treated others.

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Brian37's post
25-11-2016, 10:58 AM
(25-11-2016 10:42 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(25-11-2016 10:37 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  They like him in North Korea though. Thumbsup

Americans love him too.

Not this American, bub. I hate the man and every personal friend of mine hates him too. He lost the popular vote, honey pie. He's a narcissist demagogue and one of the biggest assholes to come down the pike in the last 100 years. Fuck him and his stupid gold toilettes, his gilded tower and botoxed wife.

[+] 2 users Like dancefortwo's post
25-11-2016, 11:27 AM
(25-11-2016 10:58 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  
(25-11-2016 10:42 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Americans love him too.

Not this American, bub. I hate the man and every personal friend of mine hates him too. He lost the popular vote, honey pie. He's a narcissist demagogue and one of the biggest assholes to come down the pike in the last 100 years. Fuck him and his stupid gold toilettes, his gilded tower and botoxed wife.

Americans love their president. I don't like Obama's policies but if I was still in the military I would salute him and respect his orders. I respect that he was elected two times.

Liberals, for the most part, are naturally un-american. They burn and stomp the American flag. They run to Canada during time of war. They rarely serve in the military (only 20% are democrats). They hate cops and any type of authority. They riot in the streets, destroying property when they don't get their way. They call for tolerance as long as it's something they tolerate. They want to change America, making it less American. That makes them un-American.

Real Americans support the legitimately elected president elect.

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
25-11-2016, 12:14 PM
(25-11-2016 11:27 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(25-11-2016 10:58 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Not this American, bub. I hate the man and every personal friend of mine hates him too. He lost the popular vote, honey pie. He's a narcissist demagogue and one of the biggest assholes to come down the pike in the last 100 years. Fuck him and his stupid gold toilettes, his gilded tower and botoxed wife.

Americans love their president. I don't like Obama's policies but if I was still in the military I would salute him and respect his orders. I respect that he was elected two times.

Liberals, for the most part, are naturally un-american. They burn and stomp the American flag. They run to Canada during time of war. They rarely serve in the military (only 20% are democrats). They hate cops and any type of authority. They riot in the streets, destroying property when they don't get their way. They call for tolerance as long as it's something they tolerate. They want to change America, making it less American. That makes them un-American.

Real Americans support the legitimately elected president elect.

What, are you like 8 years old? There has never been a president who was loved by the entire population of the country. Lincoln and FDR weren't loved by all. FDR had huge landslide election victories but there were those who didn't like his policies. Those in the military are required to salute the president but many didn't care for Clinton or Obama. They saluted him anyway.

Liberals are un american? What the hell? Who the fuck do you think you are to tell me that I'm un American. I always notice that republicans hoist the "un American activity" flag over liberals in McCarthy Era style to make liberals look like like the outside enemy. How dare you! It is because I LOVE THIS COUNTRY that I protest the unequal treatment of black Americans. It is because I LOVE THIS COUNTRY that I want equal treatment for alllllll people, not just rich assholes like fucking trump with his fucking gold toilettes.

If it weren't for the civil rights protests of the 1960 black people would still be drinking at different fountains and sitting at the back of the bus. In order to make changes sometimes protests are required and let me remind you, because you seem to forget this, the RIGHT TO ASSEMBLE is a First Amendment right and if you don't like it then leave this country and go live in North Korea.

When Bush was president I wasn't thrilled but I accepted the situation and went on. Same thing with Reagan and Bush Sr. But trump is a completely different animal. He used hate and sedition to get where he is. Bush and Reagan did not. And may I remind you, trump still hasn't released his taxes. What is he hiding? If Hillary had done this exact same thing you republicans would have screamed bloody hell.

If you don't realize what the shit is wrong with trump and why he's so wrong for this country and the entire world then you're naive and gullible.

[+] 9 users Like dancefortwo's post
25-11-2016, 12:40 PM
Ah! I think I see where you're going wrong, dance42.

(25-11-2016 12:14 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  ...
Liberals are un-american? What the hell? Who the fuck do you think you are to tell me that I'm un American. I always notice that republicans hoist the "un American activity" flag over liberals in McCarthy Era style to make liberals look like like the outside enemy. How dare you! It is because I LOVE THIS COUNTRY that I protest the unequal treatment of black Americans. It is because I LOVE THIS COUNTRY that I want equal treatment for alllllll people,

You are slipping into namby-pamby compassion-driven woolly-headedness where it seems you are incorrectly thinking of America as the combination of individuals who reside there.

What LDH means by America is that it is a concept. A True American™ stands by this concept against the not True Americans™ who come over and soil the soil and devalue its values.

If you aren't going to uphold the values of Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Property, then you should go and live in a yurt in N.Dakota with the other non-Americans.

Angel

[+] 5 users Like DLJ's post