Trump already built a wall

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-11-2016, 12:49 PM
RE: Trump already built a wall
(25-11-2016 12:14 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  
(25-11-2016 11:27 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Americans love their president. I don't like Obama's policies but if I was still in the military I would salute him and respect his orders. I respect that he was elected two times.

Liberals, for the most part, are naturally un-american. They burn and stomp the American flag. They run to Canada during time of war. They rarely serve in the military (only 20% are democrats). They hate cops and any type of authority. They riot in the streets, destroying property when they don't get their way. They call for tolerance as long as it's something they tolerate. They want to change America, making it less American. That makes them un-American.

Real Americans support the legitimately elected president elect.

What, are you like 8 years old? There has never been a president who was loved by the entire population of the country. Lincoln and FDR weren't loved by all. FDR had huge landslide election victories but there were those who didn't like his policies. Those in the military are required to salute the president but many didn't care for Clinton or Obama. They saluted him anyway.

Liberals are un american? What the hell? Who the fuck do you think you are to tell me that I'm un American. I always notice that republicans hoist the "un American activity" flag over liberals in McCarthy Era style to make liberals look like like the outside enemy. How dare you! It is because I LOVE THIS COUNTRY that I protest the unequal treatment of black Americans. It is because I LOVE THIS COUNTRY that I want equal treatment for alllllll people, not just rich assholes like fucking trump with his fucking gold toilettes.

If it weren't for the civil rights protests of the 1960 black people would still be drinking at different fountains and sitting at the back of the bus. In order to make changes sometimes protests are required and let me remind you, because you seem to forget this, the RIGHT TO ASSEMBLE is a First Amendment right and if you don't like it then leave this country and go live in North Korea.

When Bush was president I wasn't thrilled but I accepted the situation and went on. Same thing with Reagan and Bush Sr. But trump is a completely different animal. He used hate and sedition to get where he is. Bush and Reagan did not. And may I remind you, trump still hasn't released his taxes. What is he hiding? If Hillary had done this exact same thing you republicans would have screamed bloody hell.

If you don't realize what the shit is wrong with trump and why he's so wrong for this country and the entire world then you're naive and gullible.

That's the problem. Liberals purposefully mix up Trump's words to make him look racist or misogynistic, but not one person has been able to prove he's racist or misogynistic.

Calling for the deportation of ILLEGAL aliens is not racist. Calling for refugee programs to be halted temporarily until the government can figure out a way to do better background checks is not racism. Some guy wrote in a book that Trump said he didn't want black guys counting his money. No video tape. No audio proof. Even if that was true that he said it, the rest of the alleged quote is that he would rather have a jewish guy counting his money (probably a joke about how good jews are with money).

Calling one woman a fat pig (Rosie O'Donnell) or one contestant in a beauty pageant "miss piggy" doesn't make him a woman hater. He has called men much worse things and nobody calls him a man hater.

It's always the same old shit with liberals. Hate Obama? It's obviously because he's black. Hate Hillary? It's because she's a woman.

Here's the honest truth most liberals cannot comprehend: Republicans hate YOU. It has nothing to do with race, sex, gender, orientation or religion. Fuck the alt-right racist fucks, there's like 300 of them in the entire country. I'm talking about 99.99% of republicans here. We don't care about race. Or if you're gay. If you act like a republican, you're accepted into the republican club. Do we hate black gangster culture? Damn right. Does that make us racist? Nope. We hate liberal white fools that act that way just as much. But black folks that want to act like civilized Americans, are accepted and respected (people like Sheriff David Clarke, Ben Carson, Allen West).

I accept into my circle of friendship those people that respect the 2nd amendment, respect the military and police, reject drugs, don't accept gangster culture, don't need safe spaces, don't cry on the floor if they are "triggered." This includes people of all races. I reject people from my life, even white family members, that act like liberal wussies. My brother in law is gay. But I accept him because he is a republican, military member, and gun owner. If he acted like a pansy liberal I wouldn't let him in my house, and it wouldn't be because he is gay.

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
25-11-2016, 01:03 PM
(25-11-2016 12:49 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(25-11-2016 12:14 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  What, are you like 8 years old? There has never been a president who was loved by the entire population of the country. Lincoln and FDR weren't loved by all. FDR had huge landslide election victories but there were those who didn't like his policies. Those in the military are required to salute the president but many didn't care for Clinton or Obama. They saluted him anyway.

Liberals are un american? What the hell? Who the fuck do you think you are to tell me that I'm un American. I always notice that republicans hoist the "un American activity" flag over liberals in McCarthy Era style to make liberals look like like the outside enemy. How dare you! It is because I LOVE THIS COUNTRY that I protest the unequal treatment of black Americans. It is because I LOVE THIS COUNTRY that I want equal treatment for alllllll people, not just rich assholes like fucking trump with his fucking gold toilettes.

If it weren't for the civil rights protests of the 1960 black people would still be drinking at different fountains and sitting at the back of the bus. In order to make changes sometimes protests are required and let me remind you, because you seem to forget this, the RIGHT TO ASSEMBLE is a First Amendment right and if you don't like it then leave this country and go live in North Korea.

When Bush was president I wasn't thrilled but I accepted the situation and went on. Same thing with Reagan and Bush Sr. But trump is a completely different animal. He used hate and sedition to get where he is. Bush and Reagan did not. And may I remind you, trump still hasn't released his taxes. What is he hiding? If Hillary had done this exact same thing you republicans would have screamed bloody hell.

If you don't realize what the shit is wrong with trump and why he's so wrong for this country and the entire world then you're naive and gullible.

That's the problem. Liberals purposefully mix up Trump's words to make him look racist or misogynistic, but not one person has been able to prove he's racist or misogynistic.

Calling for the deportation of ILLEGAL aliens is not racist. Calling for refugee programs to be halted temporarily until the government can figure out a way to do better background checks is not racism. Some guy wrote in a book that Trump said he didn't want black guys counting his money. No video tape. No audio proof. Even if that was true that he said it, the rest of the alleged quote is that he would rather have a jewish guy counting his money (probably a joke about how good jews are with money).

Calling one woman a fat pig (Rosie O'Donnell) or one contestant in a beauty pageant "miss piggy" doesn't make him a woman hater. He has called men much worse things and nobody calls him a man hater.

It's always the same old shit with liberals. Hate Obama? It's obviously because he's black. Hate Hillary? It's because she's a woman.

Here's the honest truth most liberals cannot comprehend: Republicans hate YOU. It has nothing to do with race, sex, gender, orientation or religion. Fuck the alt-right racist fucks, there's like 300 of them in the entire country. I'm talking about 99.99% of republicans here. We don't care about race. Or if you're gay. If you act like a republican, you're accepted into the republican club. Do we hate black gangster culture? Damn right. Does that make us racist? Nope. We hate liberal white fools that act that way just as much. But black folks that want to act like civilized Americans, are accepted and respected (people like Sheriff David Clarke, Ben Carson, Allen West).

I accept into my circle of friendship those people that respect the 2nd amendment, respect the military and police, reject drugs, don't accept gangster culture, don't need safe spaces, don't cry on the floor if they are "triggered." This includes people of all races. I reject people from my life, even white family members, that act like liberal wussies. My brother in law is gay. But I accept him because he is a republican, military member, and gun owner. If he acted like a pansy liberal I wouldn't let him in my house, and it wouldn't be because he is gay.

Okay, Miss Piggy.

Pink boy.

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
25-11-2016, 01:17 PM
Speaking for myself, as a veteran, I regard dissent as the best thanks I can hope to get for my service. The vigorous exercise of our rights is a big reason why I served.

This idea that True Americans™ behave a particular way is laughably simple-minded.
[+] 9 users Like Thumpalumpacus's post
25-11-2016, 01:32 PM
(25-11-2016 12:49 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(25-11-2016 12:14 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  What, are you like 8 years old? There has never been a president who was loved by the entire population of the country. Lincoln and FDR weren't loved by all. FDR had huge landslide election victories but there were those who didn't like his policies. Those in the military are required to salute the president but many didn't care for Clinton or Obama. They saluted him anyway.

(25-11-2016 12:49 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Liberals purposefully mix up Trump's words to make him look racist or misogynistic....
"
We don't have to purposefully mix trump's words to make him look racists or misogynistic, he does it for us.

These are trump quotes taken verbatim.

‘Laziness is a trait in blacks. It really is, I believe that.”

“I have black guys counting my money. … I hate it,”

Regarding Muslims:

"Without looking at the various polling data, it is obvious to anybody the hatred is beyond comprehension."

About Mexicans:

"They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists."

About his daughter:

"I've said if Ivanka weren't my daughter, perhaps I'd be dating her."

Howard Stern: "By the way, your daughter."

Trump: "She's beautiful."

Stern: "Can I say this? A piece of ass."

Trump: "Yeah."

About women as sex objects:

"I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything. Grab them by the pussy. You can do anything.”

"You know, it really doesn't matter what the media write, as long as you've got a young and beautiful piece of ass."

"Before a show, I'll go backstage and everyone's getting dressed, and everything else, and you know, no men are anywhere, and I'm allowed to go in because I'm the owner of the pageant and therefore I'm inspecting it...You know, they're standing there with no clothes. And you see these incredible looking women, and so, I sort of get away with things like that."

"They had a person who was extremely proud that a number of the women had become doctors. And I wasn't interested." On the Miss America pageant.

“I did try and fuck her... I moved on her like a bitch, but I couldn’t get there. And she was married.”

Reagan, Bush Jr and Sr were nothing like trump. Even though I didn't care for their policies I still supported them as the President of the US. The only thing I can say about trump is that he is a vile, mentally ill, egocentric fucking asshole and he's surrounded himself with Christian, racist, fucking assholes.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 11 users Like dancefortwo's post
25-11-2016, 01:46 PM
(25-11-2016 01:32 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  
(25-11-2016 12:49 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  That's the problem. Liberals purposefully mix up Trump's words to make him look racist or misogynistic, but not one person has been able to prove he's racist or misogynistic.

(25-11-2016 12:49 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Liberals purposefully mix up Trump's words to make him look racist or misogynistic....
"
We don't have to purposefully mix trump's words to make him look racists or misogynistic, he does it for us.

These are trump quotes taken verbatim.

‘Laziness is a trait in blacks. It really is, I believe that.”

“I have black guys counting my money. …

I will just stop you right there.

Show me a video or audio of Trump speaking those words.

You can't.

25-11-2016, 01:53 PM
America has a reality TV star as its president.

Bwahahahahahaha Big Grin

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
25-11-2016, 01:58 PM
(25-11-2016 01:32 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  ‘Laziness is a trait in blacks. It really is, I believe that.”

This was something someone said he said. This quote is unproven.

(25-11-2016 01:32 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  “I have black guys counting my money. … I hate it,”

Same as the last one. This is unproven.

(25-11-2016 01:32 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Regarding Muslims:

"Without looking at the various polling data, it is obvious to anybody the hatred is beyond comprehension."

The full quote

"Mr. Trump stated, "Without looking at the various polling data, it is obvious to anybody the hatred is beyond comprehension. Where this hatred comes from and why we will have to determine. Until we are able to determine and understand this problem and the dangerous threat it poses, our country cannot be the victims of horrendous attacks by people that believe only in Jihad, and have no sense of reason or respect for human life. If I win the election for President, we are going to Make America Great Again"

That was a quote mine you just posted.

(25-11-2016 01:32 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  About Mexicans:

"They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists."

He wasn't even talking about all mexicans. He was talking about the illegals that bring crime. And he is right on this one. If we are to take in mexicans they should be high skilled workers or students. Hell every migrant, no matter which country they come from should.

(25-11-2016 01:32 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  About his daughter:

As bad as it is, this isn't sexism. Just bad parenting(at least as I see it)

(25-11-2016 01:32 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  "I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything. Grab them by the pussy. You can do anything.”

"You know, it really doesn't matter what the media write, as long as you've got a young and beautiful piece of ass."

"Before a show, I'll go backstage and everyone's getting dressed, and everything else, and you know, no men are anywhere, and I'm allowed to go in because I'm the owner of the pageant and therefore I'm inspecting it...You know, they're standing there with no clothes. And you see these incredible looking women, and so, I sort of get away with things like that."

"They had a person who was extremely proud that a number of the women had become doctors. And I wasn't interested." On the Miss America pageant.

“I did try and fuck her... I moved on her like a bitch, but I couldn’t get there. And she was married.”

Now as perverted as this is, the real question is did he really do it, or is this his tough guy bravado that he uses to impress people with things he hasn't done. If he has done it, then it is wrong, if he didn't, he is just as mature as the kids I went to highschool with.

(25-11-2016 01:32 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Reagan, Bush Jr and Sr were nothing like trump. Even though I didn't care for their policies I still supported them as the President of the US. The only thing I can say about trump is that he is a vile, mentally ill, egocentric fucking asshole and he's surrounded himself with Christian, racist, fucking assholes.

I agree trump is more crude than other republicans, but a racist and a sexist(though yes a pervert) he isn't. I mean hell, he let a women run his campaign(in fact she was the first women to ever successfully run a republican campaign. And Christan assholes sure, but racist, no.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
25-11-2016, 02:05 PM
(25-11-2016 01:58 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(25-11-2016 01:32 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  ‘Laziness is a trait in blacks. It really is, I believe that.”

This was something someone said he said. This quote is unproven.

(25-11-2016 01:32 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  “I have black guys counting my money. … I hate it,”

(25-11-2016 01:32 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Regarding Muslims:

The full quote

"Mr. Trump stated, "Without looking at the various polling data, it is obvious to anybody the hatred is beyond comprehension. Where this hatred comes from and why we will have to determine. Until we are able to determine and understand this problem and the dangerous threat it poses, our country cannot be the victims of horrendous attacks by people that believe only in Jihad, and have no sense of reason or respect for human life. If I win the election for President, we are going to Make America Great Again"

(25-11-2016 01:32 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  About Mexicans:

He wasn't even talking about all mexicans. He was talking about the illegals that bring crime. And he is right on this one. If we are to take in mexicans they should be high skilled workers or students. Hell every migrant, no matter which country they come from should.

(25-11-2016 01:32 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  About his daughter:

(25-11-2016 01:32 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  "I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything. Grab them by the pussy. You can do anything.”

Now as perverted as this is, the real question is did he really do it, or is this his tough guy bravado that he uses to impress people with things he hasn't done. If he has done it, then it is wrong, if he didn't, he is just as mature as the kids I went to highschool with.

(25-11-2016 01:32 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Reagan, Bush Jr and Sr were nothing like trump. Even though I didn't care for their policies I still supported them as the President of the US. The only thing I can say about trump is that he is a vile, mentally ill, egocentric fucking asshole and he's surrounded himself with Christian, racist, fucking assholes.

I agree trump is more crude than other republicans, but a racist and a sexist(though yes a pervert) he isn't. I mean hell, he let a women run his campaign(in fact she was the first women to ever successfully run a republican campaign. And Christan assholes sure, but racist, no.

Exactly. +1 to your rep because you are open minded enough to see the truth.

25-11-2016, 02:09 PM
(25-11-2016 02:05 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(25-11-2016 01:58 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  This was something someone said he said. This quote is unproven.

The full quote

Exactly. +1 to your rep because you are open minded enough to see the truth.

I ain't a trump supporter, but fair is fair.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
25-11-2016, 02:28 PM
(25-11-2016 12:40 PM)DLJ Wrote:  Ah! I think I see where you're going wrong, dance42.

(25-11-2016 12:14 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  ...
Liberals are un-american? What the hell? Who the fuck do you think you are to tell me that I'm un American. I always notice that republicans hoist the "un American activity" flag over liberals in McCarthy Era style to make liberals look like like the outside enemy. How dare you! It is because I LOVE THIS COUNTRY that I protest the unequal treatment of black Americans. It is because I LOVE THIS COUNTRY that I want equal treatment for alllllll people,

You are slipping into namby-pamby compassion-driven woolly-headedness where it seems you are incorrectly thinking of America as the combination of individuals who reside there.

What LDH means by America is that it is a concept. A True American™ stands by this concept against the not True Americans™ who come over and soil the soil and devalue its values.

If you aren't going to uphold the values of Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Property, then you should go and live in a yurt in N.Dakota with the other non-Americans.

Angel

That is "pursuit of happiness" not "pursuit of property"..... Some libertarians and dumbass republicans moreso think "We the people" means "We tje rich get to dictate the laws everyone lives under".

I really wouldn't go around screaming about Natives who are protesting abuse of the land when Tea party nuts protest likc crybabies that they cannot abuse the land.

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user