Trump already built a wall

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-11-2016, 02:47 PM
RE: Trump already built a wall
(25-11-2016 02:28 PM)Brian37 Wrote:  That is "pursuit of happiness" not "pursuit of property"..... Some libertarians and dumbass republicans moreso think "We the people" means "We tje rich get to dictate the laws everyone lives under".

I really wouldn't go around screaming about Natives who are protesting abuse of the land when Tea party nuts protest likc crybabies that they cannot abuse the land.

I could be wrong here, but I think DLJ was throwing down a little sarcasm.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 7 users Like pablo's post
25-11-2016, 02:52 PM
(25-11-2016 01:46 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(25-11-2016 01:32 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  "
We don't have to purposefully mix trump's words to make him look racists or misogynistic, he does it for us.

These are trump quotes taken verbatim.

‘Laziness is a trait in blacks. It really is, I believe that.”

“I have black guys counting my money. …

I will just stop you right there.

Show me a video or audio of Trump speaking those words.

You can't.

Recording about Ivanka:

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2016/10/...ard-stern/

Dating his daughter:

Calling Mexicans rapists:

Replace the word "Mexican" with the word "British" or whatever nationality YOU are and tell me it's not derogatory and racist. No previous republican has EVER spoken this way about a group of people.

On African Americans being lazy:

This was from an interview written in the book Trumped! By John R. O'donnell and James Rutherford. trump later in an interview with Playboy in 1999 stated that " O'Donnell was a fucking loser" but in the same interview says “the stuff O’Donnell wrote about me is probably true." I can dig up the interview but it would take a while. trump is a mental mess.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 2 users Like dancefortwo's post
25-11-2016, 02:58 PM
(25-11-2016 02:28 PM)Brian37 Wrote:  
(25-11-2016 12:40 PM)DLJ Wrote:  ...
If you aren't going to uphold the values of Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Property, then you should go and live in a yurt in N.Dakota with the other non-Americans.

Angel

That is "pursuit of happiness" not "pursuit of property"

A John Locke reference that zips over one's head faster than an angel emoji

Unsure

(25-11-2016 02:28 PM)Brian37 Wrote:  ...
I really wouldn't go around screaming about Natives

I'm glad you wouldn't... it would be embarrassing.

Big Grin

25-11-2016, 03:09 PM
(25-11-2016 02:58 PM)DLJ Wrote:  
(25-11-2016 02:28 PM)Brian37 Wrote:  That is "pursuit of happiness" not "pursuit of property"

A John Locke reference that zips over one's head faster than an angel emoji

Unsure

(25-11-2016 02:28 PM)Brian37 Wrote:  ...
I really wouldn't go around screaming about Natives

I'm glad you wouldn't... it would be embarrassing.

Big Grin

Sorry I missed your sarcasm. Yes I am a bit touchy knowing that sick fuck won.

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Brian37's post
25-11-2016, 03:25 PM
(25-11-2016 01:58 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(25-11-2016 01:32 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  ‘Laziness is a trait in blacks. It really is, I believe that.”

This was something someone said he said. This quote is unproven.

(25-11-2016 01:32 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  “I have black guys counting my money. … I hate it,”

Same as the last one. This is unproven.

(25-11-2016 01:32 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Regarding Muslims:

"Without looking at the various polling data, it is obvious to anybody the hatred is beyond comprehension."

The full quote

"Mr. Trump stated, "Without looking at the various polling data, it is obvious to anybody the hatred is beyond comprehension. Where this hatred comes from and why we will have to determine. Until we are able to determine and understand this problem and the dangerous threat it poses, our country cannot be the victims of horrendous attacks by people that believe only in Jihad, and have no sense of reason or respect for human life. If I win the election for President, we are going to Make America Great Again"

That was a quote mine you just posted.

(25-11-2016 01:32 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  About Mexicans:

"They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists."

He wasn't even talking about all mexicans. He was talking about the illegals that bring crime. And he is right on this one. If we are to take in mexicans they should be high skilled workers or students. Hell every migrant, no matter which country they come from should.

(25-11-2016 01:32 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  About his daughter:

"I've said if Ivanka weren't my daughter, perhaps I'd be dating her."

Howard Stern: "By the way, your daughter."

Trump: "She's beautiful."

Stern: "Can I say this? A piece of ass."

Trump: "Yeah."

As bad as it is, this isn't sexism. Just bad parenting(at least as I see it)

About women as sex objects:

(25-11-2016 01:32 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  "I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything. Grab them by the pussy. You can do anything.”

"You know, it really doesn't matter what the media write, as long as you've got a young and beautiful piece of ass."

"Before a show, I'll go backstage and everyone's getting dressed, and everything else, and you know, no men are anywhere, and I'm allowed to go in because I'm the owner of the pageant and therefore I'm inspecting it...You know, they're standing there with no clothes. And you see these incredible looking women, and so, I sort of get away with things like that."

"They had a person who was extremely proud that a number of the women had become doctors. And I wasn't interested." On the Miss America pageant.

“I did try and fuck her... I moved on her like a bitch, but I couldn’t get there. And she was married.”

Now as perverted as this is, the real question is did he really do it, or is this his tough guy bravado that he uses to impress people with things he hasn't done. If he has done it, then it is wrong, if he didn't, he is just as mature as the kids I went to highschool with.

(25-11-2016 01:32 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Reagan, Bush Jr and Sr were nothing like trump. Even though I didn't care for their policies I still supported them as the President of the US. The only thing I can say about trump is that he is a vile, mentally ill, egocentric fucking asshole and he's surrounded himself with Christian, racist, fucking assholes.

I agree trump is more crude than other republicans, but a racist and a sexist(though yes a pervert) he isn't. I mean hell, he let a women run his campaign(in fact she was the first women to ever successfully run a republican campaign. And Christan assholes sure, but racist, no.

Quote:If we are to take in mexicans they should be high skilled workers or students.

Reality check:

Without Mexicans coming across the border and doing the shit work Americans refuse to do you'd have to spend $14 dollars for a head of lettuce or a box of strawberries. Slave wages from illegal immigrants is what has kept the US economy afloat. Add the slave wages from third world countries around the globe that produce the clothes we Americans wear and you have even more to contend with. Walmart and most US department stores wouldn't even exist without brown and black people working for pennies a day to produce most of our clothes and soft goods.

[+] 1 user Likes dancefortwo's post
25-11-2016, 03:45 PM
(25-11-2016 03:25 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  
(25-11-2016 01:58 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  This was something someone said he said. This quote is unproven.

Same as the last one. This is unproven.

The full quote

"Mr. Trump stated, "Without looking at the various polling data, it is obvious to anybody the hatred is beyond comprehension. Where this hatred comes from and why we will have to determine. Until we are able to determine and understand this problem and the dangerous threat it poses, our country cannot be the victims of horrendous attacks by people that believe only in Jihad, and have no sense of reason or respect for human life. If I win the election for President, we are going to Make America Great Again"

That was a quote mine you just posted.

He wasn't even talking about all mexicans. He was talking about the illegals that bring crime. And he is right on this one. If we are to take in mexicans they should be high skilled workers or students. Hell every migrant, no matter which country they come from should.

As bad as it is, this isn't sexism. Just bad parenting(at least as I see it)

About women as sex objects:

Now as perverted as this is, the real question is did he really do it, or is this his tough guy bravado that he uses to impress people with things he hasn't done. If he has done it, then it is wrong, if he didn't, he is just as mature as the kids I went to highschool with.

I agree trump is more crude than other republicans, but a racist and a sexist(though yes a pervert) he isn't. I mean hell, he let a women run his campaign(in fact she was the first women to ever successfully run a republican campaign. And Christan assholes sure, but racist, no.

Quote:If we are to take in mexicans they should be high skilled workers or students.

Reality check:

Without Mexicans coming across the border and doing the shit work Americans refuse to do you'd have to spend $14 dollars for a head of lettuce or a box of strawberries. Slave wages from illegal immigrants is what has kept the US economy afloat. Add the slave wages from third world countries around the globe that produce the clothes we Americans wear and you have even more to contend with. Walmart and most US department stores wouldn't even exist without brown and black people working for pennies a day to produce most of our clothes and soft goods.

Well sure, but they should have come legally and should be paid an actual wage.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
25-11-2016, 03:58 PM
(25-11-2016 02:52 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Calling Mexicans rapists:

Where in the video did he say all mexicans are rapist?

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
25-11-2016, 04:11 PM
(25-11-2016 03:45 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(25-11-2016 03:25 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Reality check:

Well sure, but they should have come legally and should be paid an actual wage.

An actual wage would make produce unaffordable to most Americans. Farmers wouldn't be able to make a profit if they had to use legal immigrants from Mexico who would want a living wage. Of course most farmers are subsidized but that's a whole other topic.

25-11-2016, 04:14 PM (This post was last modified: 25-11-2016 04:18 PM by RocketSurgeon76.)
I loathe Trump and everything he stands for (corporatist Clinton isn't much better, to be fair), and I think LDH is a lying piece of shit for depicting liberals in the way he does.

That said, I should point out that the "Trump has a gold toilet" thing is a myth. It's pure bullshit. Sorry.

http://www.snopes.com/donald-trumps-golden-toilet/

He's a douchebag, but let's criticize him on real things. Sorry to interrupt. Back the regularly-scheduled program of explaining to me what a liberal is (since apparently I don't know).

Edit to Add: Just exactly how many times do you need it explained to you, LDH, before you grasp exactly how full of shit you are when you include the word liberal in a sentence?

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 2 users Like RocketSurgeon76's post
25-11-2016, 04:16 PM
(25-11-2016 04:11 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  
(25-11-2016 03:45 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  Well sure, but they should have come legally and should be paid an actual wage.

An actual wage would make produce unaffordable to most Americans. Farmers wouldn't be able to make a profit if they had to use legal immigrants from Mexico who would want a living wage. Of course most farmers are subsidized but that's a whole other topic.

I would also like to add that they aren't just farmers either. They are in jobs like cashiers, store clerks, stokers. If anything building a wall and attacking businesses that hired them would be the first things to do.