Trump already built a wall

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-11-2016, 04:20 PM
RE: Trump already built a wall
I'm still just dumbfounded that out of a country pf 324 million people...this is what we come up with.

No wonder the rest of the world thinks we're hopelessly stupid.

Ignorance is not to be ignored.

Check out my DA gallery! http://oo-kiri-oo.deviantart.com/gallery/
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Loom's post
25-11-2016, 04:26 PM (This post was last modified: 25-11-2016 07:52 PM by Deesse23.)
(25-11-2016 03:58 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(25-11-2016 02:52 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Calling Mexicans rapists:

Where in the video did he say all mexicans are rapist?

Correct, he didnt say all mexicans are rapists. He said, when Mexico sends its people, they are sending people who bring problems, they are criminals, bringing drugs and are rapists, and he assumes some of them are nice people.

As a humanist i find it particularly comforting that the future president of the USA assumes that some mexican immigrants are nice people. Imagine he would have thought and voiced his opinion, that he assumes none of them are nice people.

Ceterum censeo, religionem delendam esse
[+] 6 users Like Deesse23's post
25-11-2016, 04:30 PM
(25-11-2016 03:58 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(25-11-2016 02:52 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Calling Mexicans rapists:

Where in the video did he say all mexicans are rapist?
Whar he's said is he doesn't understand statistics or data measuring at all as a basic level. Not in an exaggeration claim but other interviews at that time he said he thinks the number of illegals may be 10 times as much as thought. Now if a majority and not the contrast of some are criminals, how would he know that data of am unknown amount of illegals?

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
25-11-2016, 04:35 PM
(25-11-2016 04:26 PM)Deesse23 Wrote:  
(25-11-2016 03:58 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  Where in the video did he say all mexicans are rapist?

Correct, he didnt say all mexicans are rapists. He said, when Mexico sends its people, they are sending people who bring problems, they are criminals, bringing drugs and are rapists, and he assumes some of them are nice people.

Hs a humanist i find it particularly comforting that the future president of the USA assumes that some mexican immigrants are nice people. Imagine he would have thought and voiced his opinion, that he assumes none of them are nice people.

It's like giving a left handed compliment. "Hey, for a crippled girl you walk pretty good!"

"Oh, gee thanks.........I think"

He's a humanist??? Hahahaha. Yeah, sure.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
25-11-2016, 04:38 PM
(25-11-2016 03:58 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  Where in the video did he say all mexicans are rapist?

Hs a humanist i find it particularly comforting that the future president of the USA assumes that some mexican immigrants are nice people. Imagine he would have thought and voiced his opinion, that he assumes none of them are nice people.

When it comes to illegals a lot of them do commit crimes. I agree he should have been more clear about it.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
25-11-2016, 04:39 PM

That entire concept baffles me, the notion that Central American countries are "sending" people here. The overwhelming majority are either coming here because they're fleeing the war-torn regions and/or desperate poverty that the US helped create via the Drug War and our various "interventions" down there against democracy, if the elected officials didn't serve our interests, in which case they're refugees, or else they're coming here because American companies are recruiting them to come (I cited Fox News so it wouldn't hit the information-block filter that seems to be in place, in most conservatives' processing centers).

There is no way Trump, at his level of business, is unaware of these facts. (Whatever you think of his business acumen, he at least has a lot of experience at the shadier side of the business world, so would be aware of these things.) That means he's either capable of incredible cognitive dissonance, which I'll admit seems likely, or he's deliberately lying (engaging in demagoguery) in order to pander to the worst elements of our culture.

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 4 users Like RocketSurgeon76's post
25-11-2016, 04:41 PM
(25-11-2016 04:38 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  When it comes to illegals a lot of them do commit crimes. I agree he should have been more clear about it.

Now why would people in desperate poverty who have a hard time finding (and/or sustaining) work ever commit crimes?

Or to put it another way: what crimes are being committed that are either not within the normal percentile that would be expected of any population group, or are not directly related to the Drug War?

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 1 user Likes RocketSurgeon76's post
25-11-2016, 04:43 PM
(25-11-2016 04:41 PM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  
(25-11-2016 04:38 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  When it comes to illegals a lot of them do commit crimes. I agree he should have been more clear about it.

Now why would people in desperate poverty who have a hard time finding (and/or sustaining) work ever commit crimes?

Or to put it another way: what crimes are being committed that are either not within the normal percentile that would be expected of any population group, or are not directly related to the Drug War?

Sure there are factors to why they do it, but why would you want to let anyone into your country if they commited a crime, legal or not?

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
25-11-2016, 04:48 PM
(25-11-2016 04:43 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(25-11-2016 04:41 PM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  Now why would people in desperate poverty who have a hard time finding (and/or sustaining) work ever commit crimes?

Sure there are factors to why they do it, but why would you want to let anyone into your country if they commited a crime, legal or not?

Spoken like someone who has no idea what it's like to be truly hungry.

And you just asked a completely different question. We're not talking about prior criminal record people. We're talking about starving refugees and people brought here on promises of work for jobs that often treat them appallingly, drop them if immigration even starts to sniff around, and/or abandon them when the job is done without a return-home plan for the workers that were recruited to come here.

I'd say the silence is deafening, when it comes to the amount of crimes that should be happening, under the circumstances. Frankly, if you leave out Drug War-related crimes, there's practically nothing.

[+] 1 user Likes RocketSurgeon76's post
25-11-2016, 04:56 PM
(25-11-2016 04:48 PM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  
(25-11-2016 04:43 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  Sure there are factors to why they do it, but why would you want to let anyone into your country if they commited a crime, legal or not?

Spoken like someone who has no idea what it's like to be truly hungry.

And you just asked a completely different question. We're not talking about prior criminal record people. We're talking about starving refugees and people brought here on promises of work for jobs that often treat them appallingly, drop them if immigration even starts to sniff around, and/or abandon them when the job is done without a return-home plan for the workers that were recruited to come here.

I'd say the silence is deafening, when it comes to the amount of crimes that should be happening, under the circumstances. Frankly, if you leave out Drug War-related crimes, there's practically nothing.

I agree, and you act like I am the throw them all out type. I ain't. Hell we have deported illegal criminals before. So those who haven't done anything, we will have to see what happens. Again, I am a bigger fan of punishing the cooperations that hired them(besides farmers).

[+] 1 user Likes Metazoa Zeke's post