Trump already built a wall

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-11-2016, 05:07 PM
RE: Trump already built a wall
(25-11-2016 04:16 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(25-11-2016 04:11 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  An actual wage would make produce unaffordable to most Americans. Farmers wouldn't be able to make a profit if they had to use legal immigrants from Mexico who would want a living wage. Of course most farmers are subsidized but that's a whole other topic.

I would also like to add that they aren't just farmers either. They are in jobs like cashiers, store clerks, stokers. If anything building a wall and attacking businesses that hired them would be the first things to do.

(25-11-2016 04:16 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  If anything building a wall and attacking businesses that hired them would be the first things to do.

Some of the cashiers and store clerks are Mexicans, but the few times I've been to Walmart the majority of workers are white and not being paid much either. The places I see the most illegal immigrants are in the strawberry, grape, broccoli, asparagus, lettuce, and other farming fields. Vinyard's also employ many Mexican immigrants who go up and down the rows of wine grapes trimming and tying them up.

I live down the street from three Mexican families. They speak very little English but I've never had the slightest problem with them. Never been raped or murdered by any of them either. It's the rednecks that live on the other side of me that have caused more problems. One of the redneck guys is on disability with "back problems" and asked me not to tell the insurance company about him with a sort of wink. I should have reported him but I didn't. The insurance company came out and set up cameras to catch him but he got wind of it and sat around in his lawn chair for several days. As soon as the cameras were removed I saw him out there lifting heavy car parts and hoisting stuff into his truck. He celebrated trump's victory with fireworks. Now if this was a Mexican doing the very same thing trump would be the first to denigrate him and make an example out of the situation and people like you and LDH would be all over this.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like dancefortwo's post
25-11-2016, 05:29 PM
(25-11-2016 05:07 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Now if this was a Mexican doing the very same thing trump would be the first to denigrate him and make an example out of the situation and people like you and LDH would be all over this.

What do you mean me? Like I support trump. If I supported trump, I would voted for him, and I didn't vote, because neither him or Hillary was worthy enough. Now just because I say he isn't a sexist or a racist, doesn't mean I am hear to defend every action that trump takes. As I told LDH, fair is fair. If there is a claim I look into it. The claims of him being racist don't hold up. Neither does him being sexist. At best he is just a egotistical asshole. The only thing that benefits me from a trump presidency is shit like this:

https://www.japantoday.com/category/poli...ithout-u-s

Besides fucking over abe shinzo's plans so that japan votes for another more worthy PM, I ain't jumpin' for cheer for trump. No different than if Hillary won and I defended her, I would be jumpin' for joy for hillary. I will say it once again, Fair is Fair.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
25-11-2016, 06:00 PM
(25-11-2016 05:29 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(25-11-2016 05:07 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Now if this was a Mexican doing the very same thing trump would be the first to denigrate him and make an example out of the situation and people like you and LDH would be all over this.

What do you mean me? Like I support trump. If I supported trump, I would voted for him, and I didn't vote, because neither him or Hillary was worthy enough. Now just because I say he isn't a sexist or a racist, doesn't mean I am hear to defend every action that trump takes. As I told LDH, fair is fair. If there is a claim I look into it. The claims of him being racist don't hold up. Neither does him being sexist. At best he is just a egotistical asshole. The only thing that benefits me from a trump presidency is shit like this:

Besides fucking over abe shinzo's plans so that japan votes for another more worthy PM, I ain't jumpin' for cheer for trump. No different than if Hillary won and I defended her, I would be jumpin' for joy for hillary. I will say it once again, Fair is Fair.

I believe Hillary Clinton was on record that she was also opposed the TPP but unfortunately with trump's election the US gets the addition of an asshole demagogue along with the deal.

25-11-2016, 06:08 PM
(25-11-2016 06:00 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  
(25-11-2016 05:29 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  What do you mean me? Like I support trump. If I supported trump, I would voted for him, and I didn't vote, because neither him or Hillary was worthy enough. Now just because I say he isn't a sexist or a racist, doesn't mean I am hear to defend every action that trump takes. As I told LDH, fair is fair. If there is a claim I look into it. The claims of him being racist don't hold up. Neither does him being sexist. At best he is just a egotistical asshole. The only thing that benefits me from a trump presidency is shit like this:

I believe Hillary Clinton was on record that she was also opposed the TPP but unfortunately with trump's election the US gets the addition of an asshole demagogue along with the deal.

I couldn't believe that. Hillary was too motivated by money (though so is trump, but he tends to only do it if the money is to make him look good). And even then there is more than that. Hillary (like obama) would embolden Shinzo, leading to a unconstitutional change for japan to go to war, leading to even more economic decline to japan, an even faster decline in the population, and other consequences

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
25-11-2016, 06:18 PM
(25-11-2016 06:08 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(25-11-2016 06:00 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  I believe Hillary Clinton was on record that she was also opposed the TPP but unfortunately with trump's election the US gets the addition of an asshole demagogue along with the deal.

I couldn't believe that. Hillary was too motivated by money (though so is trump, but he tends to only do it if the money is to make him look good). And even then there is more than that. Hillary (like obama) would embolden Shinzo, leading to a unconstitutional change for japan to go to war, leading to even more economic decline to japan, an even faster decline in the population, and other consequences

Or maybe a war will rustle their Jimmies to start banging and not stressing only so focused on career and results and instead worry about life. Those are the oddities of bilogical influences

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
25-11-2016, 06:29 PM
(25-11-2016 06:08 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(25-11-2016 06:00 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  I believe Hillary Clinton was on record that she was also opposed the TPP but unfortunately with trump's election the US gets the addition of an asshole demagogue along with the deal.

According to Business Insider Hillary was opposed to TPP.

http://www.businessinsider.com/hillary-c...al-2016-10

But what a politician proposes in a campaign and what happens in reality are often two different stories. Trump is a politician.

25-11-2016, 06:34 PM
(25-11-2016 06:29 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  
(25-11-2016 06:08 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  I couldn't believe that. Hillary was too motivated by money (though so is trump, but he tends to only do it if the money is to make him look good). And even then there is more than that. Hillary (like obama) would embolden Shinzo, leading to a unconstitutional change for japan to go to war, leading to even more economic decline to japan, an even faster decline in the population, and other consequences

According to Business Insider Hillary was opposed to TPP.

http://www.businessinsider.com/hillary-c...al-2016-10

But what a politician proposes in a campaign and what happens in reality are often two different stories. Trump is a politician.

Of course. Should be glad trump is going back on some of his though.

25-11-2016, 06:34 PM
(25-11-2016 12:49 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Here's the honest truth most liberals cannot comprehend: Republicans hate YOU. It has nothing to do with race, sex, gender, orientation or religion. Fuck the alt-right racist fucks, there's like 300 of them in the entire country. I'm talking about 99.99% of republicans here. We don't care about race. Or if you're gay. If you act like a republican, you're accepted into the republican club. Do we hate black gangster culture? Damn right. Does that make us racist? Nope. We hate liberal white fools that act that way just as much. But black folks that want to act like civilized Americans, are accepted and respected (people like Sheriff David Clarke, Ben Carson, Allen West).

I accept into my circle of friendship those people that respect the 2nd amendment, respect the military and police, reject drugs, don't accept gangster culture, don't need safe spaces, don't cry on the floor if they are "triggered." This includes people of all races. I reject people from my life, even white family members, that act like liberal wussies. My brother in law is gay. But I accept him because he is a republican, military member, and gun owner. If he acted like a pansy liberal I wouldn't let him in my house, and it wouldn't be because he is gay.

Here's what I got out that beautiful rant: you're not against anyone who is different than you, be it race or sexuality or religion...just as long as they act how you think they should and share your politics. You disregard anyone who challenges that safe space of yours.

Your entire ideology is based on fear. You're so afraid of not being able to openly hate who you want to without retribution, because you're so full of fear of what you can't control.

That's no way to live.

And that's just downright un-American.

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
[+] 8 users Like evenheathen's post
25-11-2016, 06:36 PM
(25-11-2016 06:18 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  
(25-11-2016 06:08 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  I couldn't believe that. Hillary was too motivated by money (though so is trump, but he tends to only do it if the money is to make him look good). And even then there is more than that. Hillary (like obama) would embolden Shinzo, leading to a unconstitutional change for japan to go to war, leading to even more economic decline to japan, an even faster decline in the population, and other consequences

Or maybe a war will rustle their Jimmies to start banging and not stressing only so focused on career and results and instead worry about life. Those are the oddities of bilogical influences

It won't, because japan pays workers to little. Keep in mind that in an environment with little resources, an organism will have less offspring.

25-11-2016, 07:49 PM
(25-11-2016 11:27 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(25-11-2016 10:58 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Not this American, bub. I hate the man and every personal friend of mine hates him too. He lost the popular vote, honey pie. He's a narcissist demagogue and one of the biggest assholes to come down the pike in the last 100 years. Fuck him and his stupid gold toilettes, his gilded tower and botoxed wife.

Americans love their president. I don't like Obama's policies but if I was still in the military I would salute him and respect his orders. I respect that he was elected two times.

Liberals, for the most part, are naturally un-american. They burn and stomp the American flag. They run to Canada during time of war. They rarely serve in the military (only 20% are democrats). They hate cops and any type of authority. They riot in the streets, destroying property when they don't get their way. They call for tolerance as long as it's something they tolerate. They want to change America, making it less American. That makes them un-American.

Real Americans support the legitimately elected president elect.

You say they're un-American like it's a bad thing.
[+] 3 users Like earmuffs's post