Trump already built a wall

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-11-2016, 07:53 PM
RE: Trump already built a wall
(25-11-2016 07:49 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(25-11-2016 11:27 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Americans love their president. I don't like Obama's policies but if I was still in the military I would salute him and respect his orders. I respect that he was elected two times.

Liberals, for the most part, are naturally un-american. They burn and stomp the American flag. They run to Canada during time of war. They rarely serve in the military (only 20% are democrats). They hate cops and any type of authority. They riot in the streets, destroying property when they don't get their way. They call for tolerance as long as it's something they tolerate. They want to change America, making it less American. That makes them un-American.

Real Americans support the legitimately elected president elect.

You say they're un-American like it's a bad thing.

It all depends on what color glasses you're looking through.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
25-11-2016, 09:11 PM
(25-11-2016 11:27 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Americans love their president. I don't like Obama's policies but if I was still in the military I would salute him and respect his orders. I respect that he was elected two times.

Liberals, for the most part, are naturally un-american. They burn and stomp the American flag. They run to Canada during time of war. They rarely serve in the military (only 20% are democrats). They hate cops and any type of authority. They riot in the streets, destroying property when they don't get their way. They call for tolerance as long as it's something they tolerate. They want to change America, making it less American. That makes them un-American.

Real Americans support the legitimately elected president elect.

By spearheading the Birther conspiracy nutjobs Trump undermined President Obama.

By your reasoning Trump cannot be an American.

According to the Constitution that means he can't be President.

---
Flesh and blood of a dead star, slain in the apocalypse of supernova, resurrected by four billion years of continuous autocatalytic reaction and crowned with the emergent property of sentience in the dream that the universe might one day understand itself.
[+] 3 users Like Paleophyte's post
25-11-2016, 09:28 PM
(25-11-2016 01:58 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(25-11-2016 01:32 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  About his daughter:

"I've said if Ivanka weren't my daughter, perhaps I'd be dating her."

Howard Stern: "By the way, your daughter."

Trump: "She's beautiful."

Stern: "Can I say this? A piece of ass."

Trump: "Yeah."

As bad as it is, this isn't sexism. Just bad parenting(at least as I see it)

And creepy as hell. If I were Ivanka I'd be sleeping with a taser under my pillow.

(25-11-2016 01:58 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(25-11-2016 01:32 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  "I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything. Grab them by the pussy. You can do anything.”

"You know, it really doesn't matter what the media write, as long as you've got a young and beautiful piece of ass."

"Before a show, I'll go backstage and everyone's getting dressed, and everything else, and you know, no men are anywhere, and I'm allowed to go in because I'm the owner of the pageant and therefore I'm inspecting it...You know, they're standing there with no clothes. And you see these incredible looking women, and so, I sort of get away with things like that."

"They had a person who was extremely proud that a number of the women had become doctors. And I wasn't interested." On the Miss America pageant.

“I did try and fuck her... I moved on her like a bitch, but I couldn’t get there. And she was married.”

Now as perverted as this is, the real question is did he really do it, or is this his tough guy bravado that he uses to impress people with things he hasn't done. If he has done it, then it is wrong, if he didn't, he is just as mature as the kids I went to highschool with.

So the "best case scenario" here is that President GrabEmByThePussy is on par with a high school troglojock? That's underwhelmingly discomforting. Good thing there's no evidence it went further than just bravado, right?

---
Flesh and blood of a dead star, slain in the apocalypse of supernova, resurrected by four billion years of continuous autocatalytic reaction and crowned with the emergent property of sentience in the dream that the universe might one day understand itself.
25-11-2016, 09:42 PM
(25-11-2016 07:53 PM)pablo Wrote:  
(25-11-2016 07:49 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  You say they're un-American like it's a bad thing.

It all depends on what color glasses you're looking through.

[Image: patriotic_usa_party_glasses_american_fla...g?rlvnet=1]

[+] 5 users Like DLJ's post
26-11-2016, 02:58 AM
(25-11-2016 01:58 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  He wasn't even talking about all mexicans. He was talking about the illegals that bring crime.

Firstly, it's not clear that he was only talking about illegals.

Secondly, and more importantly, illegals per capita commit fewer crimes than American citizens.

Trump appeals to racists by slinging shit and then backing away from it. If you buy it, hey, that's on you. You've got the right to your own opinions, but you do not have the right to your own facts.
[+] 5 users Like Thumpalumpacus's post
26-11-2016, 03:33 AM
(25-11-2016 03:58 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(25-11-2016 02:52 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Calling Mexicans rapists:

Where in the video did he say all mexicans are rapist?

I'd suggest you go look up the word "insinuation". It's a thing, and you'd do well to learn about before you get led further down the garden path.

Communication is about more than literalism. If you want to pretend otherwise, don't expect others to play along. Smart people won't.

(That's an example of insinuation. Get it now?)
[+] 4 users Like Thumpalumpacus's post
26-11-2016, 06:00 AM
(25-11-2016 01:58 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  He was talking about the illegals that bring crime.

Wrong!
He was talking about the illegals in general first ("the people they send...")
Then he said these people have problems, bring crime, drugs and are rapists, without gving a ratio though.
Then he finally "assumed" some of them are nice people.

Question to you: How many is *all immigrants (they send) from Mexico minus a few*?
Those are the ones he thinks who have problems, bring crime and drugs, and are rapists.

It already has been said, noone accuses you or anyone else of being a racist because you defend Trump, but by defending him you are defending someone who advertises such speech and thinking (im not even saying Trump is a racist, but he is definitely flirting with racists), not more not less.

For me, if someone who is flirting with racism, misogyny etc., thats a dealbreaker, if someone doesnt care to expose his bad parenting and borederline creepyness towards his own family members and wants me to have him steer my country, thats a dealbreaker, and i never would even consider to vote for this person, no matter how great he promises to make my country (or my dick) again. Everybody who approves, defends or excuses such persons and their speech has to justify this to his own conscience.

Ceterum censeo, religionem delendam esse
26-11-2016, 06:43 AM
(25-11-2016 09:28 PM)Paleophyte Wrote:  Good thing there's no evidence it went further than just bravado, right?

10 women say otherwise.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
26-11-2016, 06:46 AM (This post was last modified: 26-11-2016 03:13 PM by EvolutionKills.)
(25-11-2016 11:27 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Liberals, for the most part, are naturally un-american.

This is, quite possibly, the single dumbest sentence in your long and terribly vapid posting history. The saddest part is, I think you personally lack the intellectual rigor to understand why that is even if you wanted to, which is a moot point as you evidently couldn't care less.

(25-11-2016 11:27 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  They burn and stomp the American flag.

A combination of peaceful protest and a stark reminder that nothing is sacred, quite possibly one of the strongest examples of the very freedoms protected by the First Amendment.

(25-11-2016 11:27 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  They run to Canada during time of war.

Which is how honest conscientious objectors dodge the draft. Unless you're a Quaker, have enough money, or otherwise are comfortable shitting your pants and faking a mental illness?

So Ted Nugget is cordially invited to join you in taking your faux patriotism and shoving it up your ass.

(25-11-2016 11:27 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  They rarely serve in the military (only 20% are democrats).

So? Is serving in the military the only way to serve the nation and your fellow citizens? To be patriotic? Does the lack of a raging hate-boner to go die in a desert while being shot at by religious zealots because of the lies of rich, old, entitled white men, make you less American?

(25-11-2016 11:27 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  They hate cops and any type of authority.

Oh, so you mean to tell me that you skipped the days in school when they taught about how this country was founded in revolution, that subversion of authority was the 'American thing to do' before there was a United States of America?

(25-11-2016 11:27 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  They riot in the streets, destroying property when they don't get their way.

Yeah, some do, and it's real unfortunate that a few can so easily delegitimize the many. But do you know what they don't do? They don't hold birding stations hostage while challenging the authorities with loaded firearms and vowing to die fighting. They don't point guns at federal agents to defend the mooching of 'sovereign citizens' to graze their cattle on federal land for decades without paying.

(25-11-2016 11:27 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  They call for tolerance as long as it's something they tolerate.

Yeah, that's generally how that works. We want the hateful bigots to tolerate their LGBTQ neighbors, and their Muslim neighbors, and their minority neighbors. We expect them to display a minimum level of equality and, dare I say, be neighborly.

(25-11-2016 11:27 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  They want to change America, making it less American. That makes them un-American.

Change? That's it? Change is now un-American?

Does that also include Trump and his empty promises to 'fix' (i.e. change) Washington? Were the Civil Rights protesters seeking to bring down Jim Crow segregation also un-American? I mean, that was some pretty big change. Seriously? That's the hill you want to die on? You make the 'Freedom Fries!' slack jawed fuckheads sound intelligent by comparison.

(25-11-2016 11:27 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Real Americans support the legitimately elected president elect.

By your own rubric, the Republican party is the most un-American thing out there. Choosing to shut down the government, rather than compromise with the legitimate President. Refusing to even hold selection hearings for President appointed officials and positions, purely because they were President appointed. Vowing to oppose the President at every turn, not on a policy by policy basis, but across the entire board and purely because he was on the other team.

You cannot have it both ways. You're an ignoramus who cannot grasp the massive hypocrisy you've been spewing. You're either completely full of shit, or you have to own up to the Republicans (and their President elect) being the biggest group of un-American thugs on the loose.

Once again, you simply cannot have it both ways. Choose wisely.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 8 users Like EvolutionKills's post
26-11-2016, 07:04 AM
(26-11-2016 06:46 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  This is, quite possibly, the single dumbest sentence in your long and terribly vapid posting history. The saddest part is, I think you personally lack the intellectual rigor to understand why that is even if you wanted too, which is a mute point as you evidently couldn't care less.

*to
*moot

(I've been waiting forever to do that to you, EK!)

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 1 user Likes RocketSurgeon76's post