Trump already built a wall

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-11-2016, 07:06 AM
RE: Trump already built a wall
(25-11-2016 11:27 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(25-11-2016 10:58 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Not this American, bub. I hate the man and every personal friend of mine hates him too. He lost the popular vote, honey pie. He's a narcissist demagogue and one of the biggest assholes to come down the pike in the last 100 years. Fuck him and his stupid gold toilettes, his gilded tower and botoxed wife.

Americans love their president. I don't like Obama's policies but if I was still in the military I would salute him and respect his orders. I respect that he was elected two times.

Liberals, for the most part, are naturally un-american. They burn and stomp the American flag. They run to Canada during time of war. They rarely serve in the military (only 20% are democrats). They hate cops and any type of authority. They riot in the streets, destroying property when they don't get their way. They call for tolerance as long as it's something they tolerate. They want to change America, making it less American. That makes them un-American.

Real Americans support the legitimately elected president elect.

Because most conservatives totally supported Obama when he was president. Fuck off.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like GenesisNemesis's post
26-11-2016, 07:09 AM
(26-11-2016 06:43 AM)Dom Wrote:  
(25-11-2016 09:28 PM)Paleophyte Wrote:  Good thing there's no evidence it went further than just bravado, right?

10 women say otherwise.

I think Paleo was being sarcastic?

Trump's a sexist, racist, and a bully, but I think the secret to his appeal is that he's an asshole. Assholishness is the unifying quality that Trump shares with every Trump voter that I've encountered, online and in real life. Assholes tend to accuse women and minorities of voting based on gender or race rather than on policy or platform because in 2016, assholes recognized one of their tribe with the money and power to bully and use. Then they voted for the personality rather than the policy (nothing fiscally conservative about Trump's plans, nothing patriotic about his tax dodging, use of illegal immigrants, or the law-dodging and breaking of Trump and his companies, nothing ethical about his ranking of women's worth in terms of their appearance). I believe the psychological term for this is projection.

I feel very, very sorry for the women in non-power positions in Trump's White House. He fucked around constantly on Melania even when she was in the same building. With the cat away...well, fat old ugly orange guy's gotta take his pussy from elsewhere.
[+] 1 user Likes julep's post
26-11-2016, 07:14 AM (This post was last modified: 26-11-2016 07:21 AM by GenesisNemesis.)
Can I say most conservatives are un-American because they support America becoming a theocracy and having religion involved at every level of government? Oh by the way, wasn't Trump being un-American when he fucking suggested Obama wasn't born in the U.S. and therefore wasn't a legitimate president? Again, fuck off, LDH. You're full of shit.
[+] 1 user Likes GenesisNemesis's post
26-11-2016, 07:17 AM
(26-11-2016 07:09 AM)julep Wrote:  He fucked around constantly on Melania even when she was in the same building. With the cat away...well, fat old ugly orange guy's gotta take his pussy from elsewhere.

On the bright side, he'll likely do what I suggested Bill Clinton should have done, at the time: just say "Oh yeah, I totally banged her on the Oval Office desk."

No more "definition of is" BS.

Still hate Trump, but Billyboy was just a silly boy in those hearings.

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 1 user Likes RocketSurgeon76's post
26-11-2016, 07:38 AM (This post was last modified: 26-11-2016 07:51 AM by GenesisNemesis.)
And another thing, didn't your Dear Leader Trump call for unity in his Thanksgiving address and to leave our divisions behind, to focus on making Murica great again?

Quote: "It is my prayer, that on this Thanksgiving, we begin to heal our divisions and move forward as one country, strengthened by a shared purpose and very, very common resolve," Trump said in the nearly two-minute video posted the night before the holiday.

Why are you being so un-American and not following your wonderful president's request in this time of healing, LDH?
26-11-2016, 08:54 AM
(26-11-2016 07:04 AM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  (I've been waiting forever to do that to you, EK!)

[Image: 0518cf1baeac1f2823357d9a987e88fbb7d421-wm.jpg?v=3]

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
26-11-2016, 10:06 AM
(26-11-2016 02:58 AM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  Firstly, it's not clear that he was only talking about illegals.

It was he wasn't the first person to bring it up. Just the crudest.

(26-11-2016 02:58 AM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  Secondly, and more importantly, illegals per capita commit fewer crimes than American citizens.

Well sure, doesn't mean you should prevent those who would from coming in. I do agree that he was incorrect in what he said, but I see his point about illegals that cause trouble. He should have come up with a better way of saying it, and looked into it more before talking about it.

(26-11-2016 02:58 AM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  Trump appeals to racists by slinging shit and then backing away from it. If you buy it, hey, that's on you. You've got the right to your own opinions, but you do not have the right to your own facts.

This is my point. I said this before trump was even elected that he wasn't racist. Why? Because this isn't the first time someone called a republican sexist or racist. What donald trump says is crude, and many times ignorant, but racist it wasn't. And that was the problem. Instead of going on with facts to show that not all illegals are criminals and that the war on drugs is what is causing many of these crimes(as rocket pointed out), we instead tried to pin being racist on him. And when it came to light that he wasn't, nobody saw any problem with voting for him. Same with the sexism thing. The worst we heard so far was the grab them by the pussy, but that back fired and became an internet meme instead. As many crude things he has said about individual women, he has said the same for men. Again he is nothing more than a jock. But that wasn't enough. I must also mention that I am not a trump supporter, and when trump is wrong on something I will say it is wrong and if he is right then he is right. I would have done the same for clinton. Only thing that trump is doing good for me is ruining Abe Shinzo slowly so that a more competent person can run japan, but other than that I don't care about him.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
26-11-2016, 01:12 PM (This post was last modified: 26-11-2016 01:16 PM by GenesisNemesis.)
(26-11-2016 10:06 AM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  . The worst we heard so far was the grab them by the pussy,

No, the worst thing he said was "you can do anything you want to women if you're a star", which demonstrates just how fine he is with violating women's boundaries, and that he "doesn't even wait" before a woman is comfortable, which does the same. This idea that "grab them by the pussy" is the worst thing he said is a bullshit straw man.
[+] 1 user Likes GenesisNemesis's post
26-11-2016, 11:11 PM
(26-11-2016 07:09 AM)julep Wrote:  
(26-11-2016 06:43 AM)Dom Wrote:  10 women say otherwise.

I think Paleo was being sarcastic?

I should damned well hope so.

Ignoring for the moment the horrific nature of what he has most likely done, I simply don't see anything good coming from having him inaugurated and then having him convicted of sexual assault. President-elect RapeyOrangeDouche is bad enough, let's clear up those pesky allegations before administering any oaths. It will save the Republicans being spineless and hypocritical when it comes time to impeach him.

---
Flesh and blood of a dead star, slain in the apocalypse of supernova, resurrected by four billion years of continuous autocatalytic reaction and crowned with the emergent property of sentience in the dream that the universe might one day understand itself.
[+] 2 users Like Paleophyte's post
27-11-2016, 05:47 AM
(26-11-2016 06:00 AM)Deesse23 Wrote:  It already has been said, noone accuses you or anyone else of being a racist because you defend Trump, but by defending him you are defending someone who advertises such speech and thinking (im not even saying Trump is a racist, but he is definitely flirting with racists), not more not less.

That's right. You need not agree with his own views, but if you're going to defend them, understand that you're giving tacit support to those views.

You cannot pick and choose which values you support and reject when you cast your ballot. Even if you disagree with a candidate's racism or misogyny even as you support his economic or foreign "policies", your vote says that you count those policies as more important than the racism or misogyny you claim to not hold.

Deal with it. Own your vote, lock, stock, and barrel.
[+] 3 users Like Thumpalumpacus's post