Trump already built a wall

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-11-2016, 05:59 AM (This post was last modified: 27-11-2016 11:31 AM by Thumpalumpacus.)
RE: Trump already built a wall
(25-11-2016 11:27 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Real Americans support the legitimately elected president elect.

I'm as real an American as they come. Like you, I've sworn my life to my country and Constitution. Unlike you, I don't give my allegiance to any man, no matter his ability to hornswoggle people. In short, we're both Americans -- but I'm a thinking American, and you clearly aren't.

You're clearly used to marching, and being told what to do. Sentences like the one I've quoted mark you as a programmatic thinker whose thoughts are unworthy of serious consideration, by dint of the fact that they rise from a mind imbued with conformity and steeped in the language of the owned.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 10 users Like Thumpalumpacus's post
27-11-2016, 09:27 AM
What, exactly, constitutes a 'real American'?

I have heard this hurled as an insult when you disagree with a conservative. I have never understood it. "You're un-American. You're not patriotic. You hate your country"

Because I don't blindly trust in authority? Because I ask questions (and want answers)?
Because I am not 100% behind everything that happens in government?

I thought this is what differentiates America from say, a dictatorship. You know, freedom and all that.

"If you don't have a seat at the table, you're probably on the menu."

[Image: parodia-michal-aniol-flying-spaghetti-monster.jpg]
[+] 9 users Like ShadowProject's post
27-11-2016, 10:59 AM
(25-11-2016 11:27 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(25-11-2016 10:58 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Not this American, bub. I hate the man and every personal friend of mine hates him too. He lost the popular vote, honey pie. He's a narcissist demagogue and one of the biggest assholes to come down the pike in the last 100 years. Fuck him and his stupid gold toilettes, his gilded tower and botoxed wife.

Americans love their president. I don't like Obama's policies but if I was still in the military I would salute him and respect his orders. I respect that he was elected two times.

Liberals, for the most part, are naturally un-american. They burn and stomp the American flag. They run to Canada during time of war. They rarely serve in the military (only 20% are democrats). They hate cops and any type of authority. They riot in the streets, destroying property when they don't get their way. They call for tolerance as long as it's something they tolerate. They want to change America, making it less American. That makes them un-American.

Real Americans support the legitimately elected president elect.

Not if he's a dictator in the making Bonhoffer was considered a traitor to Germany now he is honoured by secularism and the christian Church as a good German standing up to tyranny and so it will be with liberals fighting Trump, history will prove it given time.
27-11-2016, 12:28 PM
@ShadowProject

Accusation of being un-x is just meaningless insult that those poisoned with nationalism like to throw around. When one intelectual capacity does not allow for more refined insults that is all they have - crying that someone isn't so close minded and pathetic as them.

In short - you're un-American because you don't buy the infantile and simplistic worldview of whoever is accusing you.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
[+] 5 users Like Szuchow's post
27-11-2016, 01:22 PM
(27-11-2016 09:27 AM)ShadowProject Wrote:  What, exactly, constitutes a 'real American'?

I have heard this hurled as an insult when you disagree with a conservative. I have never understood it. "You're un-American. You're not patriotic. You hate your country"

Because I don't blindly trust in authority? Because I ask questions (and want answers)?
Because I am not 100% behind everything that happens in government?

I thought this is what differentiates America from say, a dictatorship. You know, freedom and all that.

Apparently to be a real American, all you have to do is dislike liberals and call them un-American.
[+] 1 user Likes GenesisNemesis's post
27-11-2016, 02:24 PM
If I were LDH, I'd be ashamed that a professional wrestler seems to have a better grasp on what it means to be an American than he does.

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 5 users Like RocketSurgeon76's post
27-11-2016, 04:27 PM
Trump already built a wall
A professional wrestler felt like he should of ran for president, and that one was an actual governor.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson