Trump and Bernie already declared winners of the New Hampshire primaries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-02-2016, 12:24 AM
RE: Trump and Bernie already declared winners of the New Hampshire primaries
I'd be wary of Trump. As much as I think he's a dickhead, he has got the figures at the moment. Counting on him not getting majority support because he's allegedly already filled his bus etc... Well, no one thought we could ever elect Zuma Sadcryface Trump is a populist. I could see him getting widespread republican support with the right tactics. He needs to create a feeling of invincibility on his part and play a lot of fear politics against the democrats - basically offer republicans the choice of himself, the bastion of republicuntiness, or whichever democrat, and make sure that he paints the democrats as at best incompetent and at worst actively undermining the US.

Has anyone touched on those SOB republicans who sent the Iranians a letter when Obama was negotiating with them? I woulda thought that would fuck over any trust in republican foreign policy...

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-02-2016, 01:53 AM
(11-02-2016 12:24 AM)morondog Wrote:  I'd be wary of Trump. As much as I think he's a dickhead, he has got the figures at the moment. Counting on him not getting majority support because he's allegedly already filled his bus etc... Well, no one thought we could ever elect Zuma Sadcryface Trump is a populist. I could see him getting widespread republican support with the right tactics. He needs to create a feeling of invincibility on his part and play a lot of fear politics against the democrats - basically offer republicans the choice of himself, the bastion of republicuntiness, or whichever democrat, and make sure that he paints the democrats as at best incompetent and at worst actively undermining the US.

Has anyone touched on those SOB republicans who sent the Iranians a letter when Obama was negotiating with them? I woulda thought that would fuck over any trust in republican foreign policy...
According to this article, 20% of Democrats would vote for Trump if it came down to him vs Hillary (which it most likely will*). I can already see him obliterating her on live television; it's going to be glorious. Laugh out load

*I read up on super delegates today and I'm honestly not sure how Bernie even stands a chance at the nomination with a ridiculous system like that in place.

[Image: 6SYH4HT.jpg]

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
11-02-2016, 06:28 AM
(11-02-2016 01:53 AM)Vosur Wrote:  
(11-02-2016 12:24 AM)morondog Wrote:  I'd be wary of Trump. As much as I think he's a dickhead, he has got the figures at the moment. Counting on him not getting majority support because he's allegedly already filled his bus etc... Well, no one thought we could ever elect Zuma Sadcryface Trump is a populist. I could see him getting widespread republican support with the right tactics. He needs to create a feeling of invincibility on his part and play a lot of fear politics against the democrats - basically offer republicans the choice of himself, the bastion of republicuntiness, or whichever democrat, and make sure that he paints the democrats as at best incompetent and at worst actively undermining the US.

According to this article, 20% of Democrats would vote for Trump if it came down to him vs Hillary (which it most likely will*). I can already see him obliterating her on live television; it's going to be glorious. Laugh out load

*I read up on super delegates today and I'm honestly not sure how Bernie even stands a chance at the nomination with a ridiculous system like that in place.

[Image: 6SYH4HT.jpg]

Since super delegates are free to vote for whomever they choose, those numbers can change completely. With sufficient populist support, they will.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-02-2016, 07:12 AM
I can't claim to be able to predict the future -- and I can't tell you who will be the winner of the presidential election.

But.

I can tell you who's going to lose.

The American Public.

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.