Trump and air traffic control privatization

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-06-2017, 06:17 PM
RE: Trump and air traffic control privatization
(05-06-2017 12:13 PM)Dom Wrote:  
(05-06-2017 11:50 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  "This is yuge. Every one likes this. This is a great idea." Laugh out loadLaugh out load
I bet he wrote the proposal on about 1/2 piece of paper, kinda like his budget. Facepalm
(Does he have ANY idea how antiquated that system really is, and what it will cost to upgrade everything ?)

Anything to take the attention off his Russia problems, tweating shit inappropriately at the British, and everything else he can't get done.

He says it's a whole week of proposals coming up. I wonder what else he will do to improve infra structure. Maybe someone needs to send him a bag of rocks so he can fill some pot holes.

Just empty his head. It has enough rocks.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Fireball's post
05-06-2017, 06:47 PM
(05-06-2017 11:50 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Anything to take the attention off his Russia problems, tweating shit inappropriately at the British, and everything else he can't get done.

Nailed it. It's all obfuscation and deflection to take the spotlight away from the Russian investigation.
The list is not exhaustive.

How anyone - anyone - can honestly say Trump was a better choice than Clinton simply has not been paying attention.
[+] 3 users Like Heath_Tierney's post
05-06-2017, 08:28 PM
(05-06-2017 06:47 PM)Heath_Tierney Wrote:  How anyone - anyone - can honestly say Trump was a better choice than Clinton simply has not been paying attention.

No one with intellectual honesty, presuming there is intellect in the first place. I think lack of the latter accounts for most of where we are but there's much less of the former than is healthy in a society that aspires to democracy.
[+] 2 users Like Airportkid's post