Trump and his stupid Mexican wall

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-01-2017, 02:42 PM
RE: Trump and his stupid Mexican wall
(25-01-2017 01:47 PM)Heath_Tierney Wrote:  Two things that are being lost in this entire discussion:

1. More Mexicans are leaving the US than entering, legally or otherwise. Source: More Mexicans Leaving Than Coming to the U.S.
  2. Those that are coming illegally are doing so because US-based businesses are hiring them. Stop the hiring of illegal workers and you stop the flow of migrants. Why aren't Trump and his Russian sycophants going after businesses that hire illegally?

Because the politicians are sucking corporate cock? Consider

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 8 users Like Chas's post
25-01-2017, 02:42 PM
(25-01-2017 02:19 PM)yakherder Wrote:  I'd think opening all jobs to illegal immigrants would be the ultimate expression of capitalism Big Grin

That's what we do in the People's Republic of Maryland. They work very very hard for $10.75/hr. Give us your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free, the wretched refuse of your teeming shore, they helped make Maryland the richest per-capita income in the country. They want to work and we got work.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
Find all posts by this user
25-01-2017, 03:14 PM
(25-01-2017 02:42 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(25-01-2017 01:47 PM)Heath_Tierney Wrote:  Two things that are being lost in this entire discussion:

1. More Mexicans are leaving the US than entering, legally or otherwise. Source: More Mexicans Leaving Than Coming to the U.S.
  2. Those that are coming illegally are doing so because US-based businesses are hiring them. Stop the hiring of illegal workers and you stop the flow of migrants. Why aren't Trump and his Russian sycophants going after businesses that hire illegally?

Deepthroating is more accurate.

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."
25-01-2017, 03:37 PM
(25-01-2017 02:42 PM)Chas Wrote:  

They are more than a day late and a dollar short on that one.
The net migration rate to the US from Mexico is negative

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
25-01-2017, 03:39 PM
Trump and his stupid Mexican wall
(25-01-2017 02:42 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(25-01-2017 02:19 PM)yakherder Wrote:  I'd think opening all jobs to illegal immigrants would be the ultimate expression of capitalism Big Grin

That's what we do in the People's Republic of Maryland. They work very very hard for $10.75/hr. Give us your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free, the wretched refuse of your teeming shore, they helped make Maryland the richest per-capita income in the country. They want to work and we got work.

They can have that job. I wouldn't jerk my dick for $10.75/hr.
25-01-2017, 04:02 PM
(25-01-2017 03:39 PM)KUSA Wrote:  
(25-01-2017 02:42 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  That's what we do in the People's Republic of Maryland. They work very very hard for $10.75/hr. Give us your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free, the wretched refuse of your teeming shore, they helped make Maryland the richest per-capita income in the country. They want to work and we got work.

They can have that job. I wouldn't jerk my dick for $10.75/hr.

What happens when they can do your job for $10.75/hr?
[+] 2 users Like Grasshopper's post
25-01-2017, 04:30 PM
I feel like republicans want to run this country like North Korea. No one in or out! Gun them down if they try.

Don't accept anything except what the great and fearless leader says. Accept only our "alternative facts" (propoganda) I feel like I'm talking to close minded believers.

As far as the wall goes what a stupid waste of tax payer money. 75% of illegal imagrents come over on planes. And they come over threw legal means, just their green cards run out.

During Obama years he evicted more illegal imagrents then any US president before. Surprise, surprise no fucking wall! And no awareness from republicans.

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin
[+] 3 users Like Commonsensei's post
25-01-2017, 04:41 PM

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
[+] 1 user Likes Old Man Marsh's post
25-01-2017, 04:49 PM

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

25-01-2017, 04:56 PM