Trump and his ties to Russia

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-01-2017, 01:53 PM
RE: Trump and his ties to Russia
(21-01-2017 10:58 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Stop looking for a boogeyman. Hillary lost. Get over it. You get Trump for 8 years, then Mike Pence for 8 years, then Jared Corey Kushner for 8 years.

Thank you Madame Zelda.
Your kreeestal ball needs a leetle polish though.
Knowing you bought Dumpy's snake oil, I suppose you paid for that prediction from the Psychic Hotline.
Facepalm
Since you can tell the future so well, we all know you made your billions in the stock market. Laugh out load

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
21-01-2017, 01:57 PM
(21-01-2017 01:53 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(21-01-2017 10:58 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Stop looking for a boogeyman. Hillary lost. Get over it. You get Trump for 8 years, then Mike Pence for 8 years, then Jared Corey Kushner for 8 years.

Thank you Madame Zelda.
Knowing you bought Dumpy's snake oil, I suppose you paid for that prediction from the Psychic Hotline.
Facepalm
Since you can tell the future so well, we all know you made your billions in the stock market. Laugh out load

http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...-president

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
21-01-2017, 05:40 PM
(21-01-2017 10:58 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Who cares?
You get Trump for 8 years, then Mike Pence for 8 years, then Jared Corey Kushner for 8 years.

That's very unlikely. Like a zero probability.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
21-01-2017, 05:44 PM
(21-01-2017 01:57 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(21-01-2017 01:53 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Thank you Madame Zelda.
Facepalm

http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...-president

Even a blind squirrel finds the occasional acorn. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like Chas's post
21-01-2017, 06:01 PM
(21-01-2017 05:44 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(21-01-2017 01:57 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...-president

Even a blind squirrel finds the occasional acorn. Drinking Beverage

Yeah know now that he brings it up again the first time that dumbfuck left the forum he was predicting that Jeb Bush would easily clear away Trump and then go on to be president. So at best he gets only half credit in wild guesses.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
22-01-2017, 02:42 AM
(21-01-2017 12:48 PM)SYZ Wrote:  
(21-01-2017 10:58 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  [...] Hillary lost. Get over it. You get Trump for 8 years, then Mike Pence for 8 years, then Jared Corey Kushner for 8 years.

If you truly believe this—and it's obviously nothing more than a guess on your part—then I have some bad news for you. Drumpf could be lucky to see out his first 4 years, and there's NO way he would or will be elected for a second term even considering the possibility that he survives his first. And your notion of a President Mike Pence is risible—to be generous. Excuse me for laughing.

And did you know that the sycophantic (suckhole) Kushner's disbarred lawyer father spent two years in the big house for 18 counts of making illegal campaign contributions, witness tampering, and tax evasion? Bit of good parentage there LOL.

I have to say your political beliefs seem to be driven primarily by a vivid imagination mixed with a touch of fantasy, and good dose of self-delusion.

Trump winning make what LDH wrote possible I would say. Possible does not mean likely or probable though.

Honestly choosing fool or fundie for president isn't impossible even if at that point LDH is just guessing (and gloating I guess).

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
22-01-2017, 03:29 AM
Some interesting articles from the Guardian

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017...ppens-next
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016...nal-crisis
https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfre...ration-day
[+] 2 users Like Stevil's post
22-01-2017, 01:30 PM
Another Guardian article, this time about Trump's "alternate facts" as opposed to the "fake news" of others.
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017...tive-facts
22-01-2017, 03:27 PM
People expected the chump to "sober up" after the election, and "act presidential"? Facepalm Got to be shitting me.
22-01-2017, 03:36 PM
(22-01-2017 02:42 AM)Szuchow Wrote:  
(21-01-2017 12:48 PM)SYZ Wrote:  If you truly believe this—and it's obviously nothing more than a guess on your part—then I have some bad news for you. Drumpf could be lucky to see out his first 4 years, and there's NO way he would or will be elected for a second term even considering the possibility that he survives his first. And your notion of a President Mike Pence is risible—to be generous. Excuse me for laughing.

And did you know that the sycophantic (suckhole) Kushner's disbarred lawyer father spent two years in the big house for 18 counts of making illegal campaign contributions, witness tampering, and tax evasion? Bit of good parentage there LOL.

I have to say your political beliefs seem to be driven primarily by a vivid imagination mixed with a touch of fantasy, and good dose of self-delusion.

Trump winning make what LDH wrote possible I would say. Possible does not mean likely or probable though.

Honestly choosing fool or fundie for president isn't impossible even if at that point LDH is just guessing (and gloating I guess).

It depends on how long it takes for the democratic party to get its shit together and focus on progressive goals. Currently the democrats have lost all credibility.