Trump at OK state fair

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-09-2015, 05:42 PM
Trump at OK state fair
Fuckin' A. I reaaaally want to leave this state. Trump just now got on stage, and so far, his speech is, "We're always losers! Well, not anymore! We're gonna be winners!". Of course, he received a bunch of applause. Facepalm Has the man talked about any policy plans other than, "we're gonna build a wall"? I mean, shit, watching his speeches is just like the episode of Family Guy, where Lois is running for mayor. "9/11 was bad!" "TERRORISM!",
"Illegals!". Luckily, I'm hearing a few boos! That's promising! Lol
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
25-09-2015, 05:59 PM
RE: Trump at OK state fair
Trump acts and talks like a school yard bully.

Atheism is NOT a Religion. It's A Personal Relationship With Reality!
25-09-2015, 06:04 PM
...and he's REEEEAAAALLY into telling us how rich he is, how stupid everyone else is, and how big his Mexican wall will be. Do these morons who get all excited about his wall understand that 2,000 miles of a wall, let alone a 15ft+ wall, is just absurd. Not to mention that I'm pretty sure the majority of illegals come here legally by work visa, and "overstay their welcome" after it expires. Fucking dolts.
26-09-2015, 01:29 PM
Trump is a grouch, a monster, and a puppet. Here, look:

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
[+] 2 users Like Old Man Marsh's post
26-09-2015, 02:29 PM
(25-09-2015 05:42 PM)EppurSiMuove Wrote:  Fuckin' A. I reaaaally want to leave this state. Trump just now got on stage, and so far, his speech is, "We're always losers! Well, not anymore! We're gonna be winners!". Of course, he received a bunch of applause. Facepalm Has the man talked about any policy plans other than, "we're gonna build a wall"? I mean, shit, watching his speeches is just like the episode of Family Guy, where Lois is running for mayor. "9/11 was bad!" "TERRORISM!",
It is better Trump than Rinos. Trump is not stupid.
We(conservatives) are going to punish Rinos.

English is my second language.
I AM DEPLORABLE AND IRREDEEMABLE
SHE PERSISTED WE RESISTED
27-09-2015, 12:01 PM (This post was last modified: 27-09-2015 12:25 PM by GirlyMan.)
(26-09-2015 02:29 PM)Alla Wrote:  It is better Trump than Rinos. Trump is not stupid.

No he is not stupid. He is a liberal who wants to see a Democrat as President and the easiest way for him to achieve it is to parody the Teatards to the extent that large portions of the general electorate (immigrants, Muslims, women, etc.) will have nothing to do with whoever the Republican nominee is. Trump is most certainly not stupid.

(26-09-2015 02:29 PM)Alla Wrote:  It is better Trump than Rinos. We(conservatives) are going to punish Rinos.

How do you propose to do that, Alla? Vote Democrat?

#sigh
27-09-2015, 04:02 PM
Okay but the info that really matters about politicians at state fairs is.. What food item on a stick did he eat?

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
27-09-2015, 08:49 PM
(27-09-2015 12:01 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(26-09-2015 02:29 PM)Alla Wrote:  It is better Trump than Rinos. Trump is not stupid.
No he is not stupid. He is a liberal who wants to see a Democrat as President and the easiest way for him to achieve it is to parody the Teatards to the extent that large portions of the general electorate (immigrants, Muslims, women, etc.) will have nothing to do with whoever the Republican nominee is. Trump is most certainly not stupid.
This is exactly the thought that came to my head. I don't trust him. I may be wrong, of course. But something doesn't feel right.
(27-09-2015 12:01 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(26-09-2015 02:29 PM)Alla Wrote:  It is better Trump than Rinos. We(conservatives) are going to punish Rinos.
How do you propose to do that, Alla? Vote Democrat?
I will vote for Ben Carson. Why? Because Spirit testified to me that he would be a good president. He is not perfect but he talks about common sense and I believe that genius like him know how to use it.
So, tell me why are you Democrat, Liberal?

English is my second language.
I AM DEPLORABLE AND IRREDEEMABLE
SHE PERSISTED WE RESISTED
27-09-2015, 08:56 PM
(25-09-2015 05:42 PM)EppurSiMuove Wrote:  Fuckin' A. I reaaaally want to leave this state. Trump just now got on stage, and so far, his speech is, "We're always losers! Well, not anymore! We're gonna be winners!". Of course, he received a bunch of applause. Facepalm Has the man talked about any policy plans other than, "we're gonna build a wall"? I mean, shit, watching his speeches is just like the episode of Family Guy, where Lois is running for mayor. "9/11 was bad!" "TERRORISM!",

He's peaked. Carson and he are almost equal in the polls.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
28-09-2015, 05:15 AM
(26-09-2015 02:29 PM)Alla Wrote:  
It is better Trump than Rinos. Trump is not stupid.
We(conservatives) are going to punish Rinos.

Anyone who considers themselves a "real ______________" (fill in the blank with any affiliation - conservative, liberal, christian, american) -- is simply an elitist pig who thinks the world would be better off just following their particular brand of drivel.

The reality - is they're just some stupid asshole with an ill formed opinion.

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post