Trump at OK state fair

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-09-2015, 09:57 AM
RE: Trump at OK state fair
(30-09-2015 05:26 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  Ben Carson is one of those guys who could fuck up a wet dream.

Here he is - with a seriously impressive resume-- a brilliant career as a surgeon.

Then, he blows his chance at a political career -- by opening his mouth....

The rest is history... (like him)

Yeah, an evolution denying young earth creationist in a position of power is a scary thing.

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." -Albert Einstein
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
30-09-2015, 10:32 AM
(30-09-2015 05:26 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  Ben Carson is one of those guys who could fuck up a wet dream.

Here he is - with a seriously impressive resume-- a brilliant career as a surgeon.

Then, he blows his chance at a political career -- by opening his mouth....

The rest is history... (like him)

The hilarious thing is he says so little. In so many other regards he plays that safe soft on any stance issue politician stance. When asked about racial equality issues he says he doesn't know for sure either way or when asked on immagration he says, I'm listening to who has a plan. He basically takes no social stances anywhere until he bursts out his attitude fearing that Christians are being discriminated against and unloads his YEC talk.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
30-09-2015, 11:01 AM

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin
[+] 1 user Likes Commonsensei's post
30-09-2015, 11:06 AM
(25-09-2015 05:42 PM)EppurSiMuove Wrote:  Fuckin' A. I reaaaally want to leave this state. Trump just now got on stage, and so far, his speech is, "We're always losers! Well, not anymore! We're gonna be winners!". Of course, he received a bunch of applause. Facepalm Has the man talked about any policy plans other than, "we're gonna build a wall"? I mean, shit, watching his speeches is just like the episode of Family Guy, where Lois is running for mayor. "9/11 was bad!" "TERRORISM!",
"Illegals!". Luckily, I'm hearing a few boos! That's promising! Lol

Yebuh..he said he's going to make america great again. What other fact's could one need?

And he knows China. He loves China. China is ruining this country! China makes all his products.

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin
[+] 1 user Likes Commonsensei's post