Trump bans transgender from military

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-07-2017, 08:17 PM
RE: Trump bans transgender from military
Lol Girly.

Just I've heard this idea that it's a "distraction" before but nobody has ever been able to explain why.
What kind of undisciplined organization are you Yanks running over there that would completely fall apart and lead to ruin because a gay guy joined up??
Is that where Osama Bin Laden went wrong? Instead of infiltrating a plane and crashing it into a building all he had to do was get a gay guy into the military?

Terrorist: "Haha! US Yanky dog! Now that I am a Private in the US Army I want a sex change!"
US Army: "Nooo! the terrorists! they're too powerful! tactical advance to the rear! tactical advance to the rear like we did in Vietnam! arrrggggg!" *blood spewing everywhere*
Terrorist: "Tactical advance to the rear indeed, if you get my meaning!" *evil sniggering*

[Image: oscar.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like earmuffs's post
26-07-2017, 08:17 PM
(26-07-2017 06:02 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  
(26-07-2017 07:34 AM)ShadowProject Wrote:  I wonder what he thought the T stood for...

Trump.Drinking Beverage

He probably thought it stood for Trump, the most oppressed group of people there ever was.

Just reaffirming my view that he is a heroin needle filled with dumpster fire.

Corrected for grammar.
26-07-2017, 08:18 PM (This post was last modified: 26-07-2017 08:22 PM by GirlyMan.)
(26-07-2017 08:11 PM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  As far as I'm concerned, anyone who swore the same oath you and I did is a brother. Another sad fact is that we can't always choose our family. I respect LDH's serving our country, but I'm sad that he walked away from the experience with such a perverted view of what it means to protect and defend the Constitution against all enemies, foreign -- or domestic.

LDH fails to appreciate the seriousness and gravitas of the oath he took. I am not sure he is capable of sincerity. I'm pretty sure he had to look up gravitas.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
26-07-2017, 08:22 PM
(26-07-2017 08:05 PM)yakherder Wrote:  
(26-07-2017 07:58 PM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  In military terms, this is called "suppressing fire". You aren't shooting aimed shots at a target. You are shooting so that the enemy will keep his head down so that you can execute the maneuver you wish to execute.

Trump most likely doesn't think of it this way, but I think it's useful for others to read his behavior this way. Even if he doesn't have a specific ulterior motive, like any narcissist, his goal is to keep the stinkeye looking at those who don't go along with him.

You're all giving him way too much credit for attempting to be tactical. I think he was just playing with his iPhone and felt like posting some shit.

Probably why I wrote, "Trump most likely doesn't think of it this way, but [...]"

Yeah, come to think of it, that is why.
[+] 1 user Likes Thumpalumpacus's post
26-07-2017, 08:31 PM
(26-07-2017 08:18 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(26-07-2017 08:11 PM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  As far as I'm concerned, anyone who swore the same oath you and I did is a brother. Another sad fact is that we can't always choose our family. I respect LDH's serving our country, but I'm sad that he walked away from the experience with such a perverted view of what it means to protect and defend the Constitution against all enemies, foreign -- or domestic.

LDH fails to appreciate the seriousness and gravitas of the oath he took. I am not sure he is capable of sincerity. I'm pretty sure he had to look up gravitas.

I'm unsure he knew much about that Constitution. And I'm not so sure he's learnt much about it in the interim.

I had a chill run up my spine as I uttered it in MEPS. "That's my ass," I thought. Good thing I had paid attention in civics and understood the principles for which I swore my life ... and equally good I didn't lose those principles after honorable service.

I guess it isn't hard to do, once you get on the I Me Mine treadmill and decide the rest are worth a good fucking. But the oath sticks with me even as a civilian.
26-07-2017, 08:33 PM
(26-07-2017 08:17 PM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  
(26-07-2017 06:02 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  Trump.Drinking Beverage

He probably thought it stood for Trump, the most oppressed group of people there ever was.

Just reaffirming my view that he is a heroin needle filled with dumpster fire.

Corrected for grammar.

I mean...if I could fill a heroin needle with dumpster fire is it still a heroin needle? He's a dumpster fire and in the dumpster is heroin needles.

When valour preys on reason, it eats the sword it fights with.
[+] 3 users Like WhiskeyDebates's post
26-07-2017, 08:43 PM
(26-07-2017 08:33 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  
(26-07-2017 08:17 PM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  Corrected for grammar.

I mean...if I could fill a heroin needle with dumpster fire is it still a heroin needle? He's a dumpster fire and in the dumpster is heroin needles.

Hey, it sounded funny at the time, brotha. I actually think that'll be a good line in a song -- "he's a heroin needle filled with dumpster fire". It's filed. Smile
26-07-2017, 08:44 PM
Looks like the military was basically looking at not funding transitions. Not at all at excluding anyone from the service. Trump just made that shit up. That's what I heard just now while flicking through various cable news. I haven't verified it.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 3 users Like Dom's post
26-07-2017, 09:03 PM
If it's truly about money, how about starting with stop funding for boner pills?

$84million dollars for boner pills. $8.4million (at the extreme high end) on trans-related healthcare. Yea sure, this is toooootally about the money...

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 3 users Like earmuffs's post
26-07-2017, 09:03 PM
(26-07-2017 08:44 PM)Dom Wrote:  Looks like the military was basically looking at not funding transitions. Not at all at excluding anyone from the service. Trump just made that shit up. That's what I heard just now while flicking through various cable news. I haven't verified it.

So not so stupid. It's just a negotiating position.

Reminds me of a book... A Fart Of A Deal. He'll go back on his tweet in exchange for starting a war with Iran.

Smart move.

Dodgy

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post