Trump bans transgender from military

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-07-2017, 08:21 AM
RE: Trump bans transgender from military
(26-07-2017 10:07 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Knew this was coming. Don't ask don't tell might make a comeback as well. Veterans don't want them in the military. There's a reason why vets chose Trump over Clinton 2 to 1. The military was turning into a joke. Time to reverse the pansy ass feel good Obama era.
What's truly pansy ass are people who are uncomfortable with anyone whose sexuality is not heterosexual. It's telling that you seem to be in favor of this. Dodgy

@DonaldTrump, Patriotism is not honoring your flag no matter what your country/leader does. It's doing whatever it takes to make your country the best it can be as long as its not violent.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 5 users Like Impulse's post
27-07-2017, 09:13 AM
If it's about money, why not ban people with spouses or kids from the military? Why should taxpayer dollars pay for the flu shots of kiddies or wives just because Dad wears a uniform?

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
[+] 1 user Likes Old Man Marsh's post
27-07-2017, 09:21 AM
(27-07-2017 09:13 AM)Old Man Marsh Wrote:  If it's about money, why not ban people with spouses or kids from the military? Why should taxpayer dollars pay for the flu shots of kiddies or wives just because Dad wears a uniform?

Yikes. I see your point, and I'm glad that would never happen. I was a military brat growing up, and we'd not have survived if not for the family benefits.
27-07-2017, 09:31 AM
Unbelievable! I'm completely in shock right now. Like, I always disliked Trump, but I didn't expect that it would get quite this bad. Jeez, I'm so disgusted by my dad's persistent support of him... Terrible...
27-07-2017, 09:34 AM
So I've been asked to join in a radio interview/conversation tomorrow on this topic. That should be interesting. There will apparently be some transgender vets included, too, so that's good.
[+] 6 users Like Emma's post
27-07-2017, 09:59 AM
(27-07-2017 07:57 AM)Emma Wrote:  
(27-07-2017 05:57 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  That may be your or my opinion...

Hell, I wouldn't have objected to co-ed showers (as in Starship Troopers), but till that day comes, those in charge of the military will likely see it otherwise.

May be coming sooner than you think:

Quote:The USS Gerald R. Ford — the newest U.S. Navy aircraft carrier, and the first in its class of ships — is ditching urinals, introducing “gender neutral” bathrooms.

Each sleeping quarter — what the Navy calls a berthing area — will have traditional porcelain bowls in the heads (or bathrooms) of the newly designed aircraft carrier, which can hold over 5,000 sailors.
http://www.nydailynews.com/life-style/u-...-1.3352063

That's one nice thing about a new ship.... It's far easier to design purpose in the original design than to make retrofits....

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
27-07-2017, 10:02 AM
(27-07-2017 09:13 AM)Old Man Marsh Wrote:  If it's about money, why not ban people with spouses or kids from the military? Why should taxpayer dollars pay for the flu shots of kiddies or wives just because Dad wears a uniform?

I thought that a lot when I was in the service. Unmarried personel were treated like second class peons. It makes more sense to have it the other way around...

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 3 users Like onlinebiker's post
27-07-2017, 10:25 AM
(27-07-2017 10:02 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  

I thought that a lot when I was in the service. Unmarried personel were treated like second class peons. It makes more sense to have it the other way around...

Ain't that the truth. Paid much less, quartered much worse, and voluntold first.
[+] 2 users Like Thumpalumpacus's post
27-07-2017, 12:18 PM
(27-07-2017 10:25 AM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  
(27-07-2017 10:02 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  I thought that a lot when I was in the service. Unmarried personel were treated like second class peons. It makes more sense to have it the other way around...

Ain't that the truth. Paid much less, quartered much worse, and voluntold first.

I still remember a showdown I saw once between a grizzled old Boatswains Mate Chief and a First Class Yeoman.. The yeoman was whining about the service not providing extraordinary accommodations for his wife and 4 kids....

The Chief growled "Fuck you, you badly infected testicle If the fucking Coast Guard wanted you to have a fucking family, they'd have fucking issued you one!!!"

Several of us applauded...

Thumbsup

[+] 3 users Like onlinebiker's post
27-07-2017, 12:23 PM
Hey everyone, guess who's back?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
[+] 5 users Like jason_delisle's post