Trump bans transgender from military

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-07-2017, 07:47 AM
RE: Trump bans transgender from military
I'm not surprised that he continues to sink lower and lower for the slug that he is. And comparing him to a slug is an insult to the slugs.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 5 users Like jennybee's post
26-07-2017, 07:47 AM
(26-07-2017 07:46 AM)morondog Wrote:  Hey since apparently you guys don't mind foreigners interfering in your internal politics, can we impeach him?

Take Pence and Ryan with him and do with them as you please. Tongue

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 7 users Like Dom's post
26-07-2017, 07:49 AM
(26-07-2017 07:46 AM)Dom Wrote:  
(26-07-2017 07:35 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  I know, but we can reorganise them here to make sense for this format.

Pffft. It's a pain to post these anyway. Just read backwards, you got it figured out, I assume the rest of the people will too. It's how it appears in real life twitter and I am not editing it anymore.

One can thread a twitter message. Trump is either too thick or too lazy to do it. I am betting on the former.

We have to remember that what we observe is not nature herself, but nature exposed to our method of questioning ~ Werner Heisenberg
[+] 1 user Likes tomilay's post
26-07-2017, 07:49 AM
(26-07-2017 07:33 AM)ShadowProject Wrote:  [Image: trump_LGBT_tweet.jpg]

He fights for them not having to risk their lives for their country. These bastard(esse)s should be thankful to him! Drinking Beverage

He fights for them not having to burden other taxpayers with the cost of their surgery.

Edit: *sarcasm OFF* one has to add this since DJT took office.

Ceterum censeo, religionem delendam esse
[+] 1 user Likes Deesse23's post
26-07-2017, 07:58 AM
I'm really sad for all the openly trans people serving currently. What will happen to them and their families?

What happens when someone realizes that they are trans while serving in the future? They will HAVE to remain closeted and untreated or risk being ejected from service.

All of this for the potential cost of surgery that not all trans people get, and very few trans people enlist. It's a fucking phantom issue, and they are pushing this while also trying to take away health care for millions of people.

This fucking country!... Censored
[+] 5 users Like Emma's post
26-07-2017, 08:06 AM
(26-07-2017 07:34 AM)ShadowProject Wrote:  I wonder what he thought the T stood for...

Since he's a narcissist, he probably thought it had something to do with himself.
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
26-07-2017, 08:11 AM
(26-07-2017 07:34 AM)ShadowProject Wrote:  I wonder what he thought the T stood for...

Love Great Big Trump. Duh!

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderò."
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Vera's post
26-07-2017, 09:42 AM
There are currently about 15,000 trans people serving in the military. What's going to happen to them now? Undecided
[+] 1 user Likes Emma's post
26-07-2017, 10:07 AM
Knew this was coming. Don't ask don't tell might make a comeback as well. Veterans don't want them in the military. There's a reason why vets chose Trump over Clinton 2 to 1. The military was turning into a joke. Time to reverse the pansy ass feel good Obama era.

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
26-07-2017, 10:14 AM (This post was last modified: 26-07-2017 10:22 AM by Robvalue.)
God damn, this is appalling. But I'm not surprised. He's too stupid to realise what he's doing. I bet he couldn't even tell you what a transgender person is.

I'm embarrassed to be an American, and I'm a Brit.

I have a website here which discusses the issues and terminology surrounding religion and atheism. It's hopefully user friendly to all.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 4 users Like Robvalue's post