Trump bans transgender from military

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-07-2017, 04:55 AM
RE: Trump bans transgender from military
(27-07-2017 08:20 PM)epronovost Wrote:  
(27-07-2017 05:41 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  What happens in 2018? Oh you mean when democrats lose even more congressional seats? Have you looked at the donation numbers? The DNC is in debt and can't keep up with the RNC's money piles. No money = no advertising = no election victories.

Didn't Trump won the election with less money than Clinton (much less money)? Considering that Trump's healthcare reform has strongly alienated many independant voters who were relatively unaffected by the Russian scandales and conflict of interests.

http://www.publicpolicypolling.com/main/donald-trump/

Trump spent about 40% of Clinton's campaign, less than half of Obama's.

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-07-2017, 04:59 AM
(27-07-2017 05:31 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  I know this may be silly to post, but I'm a-gonna do it anyway. There have been transgender women (female to male) in the military in times past when the doctors didn't examine each inductee and birth certificates and paperwork weren't much of a thing. Men just signed up and went off to war. Here's a transgender soldier from the American Civil War.

[Image: clayton-francis-l.jpg]

I'd hope it's the other way around - it's a soldier who got his junk shot off and took to wearing a dress - cuz that's one fugly woman...

Tongue

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
28-07-2017, 05:06 AM
I find this an interesting theory in how much power Mike Pence has over McFakehair.

I bet he slipped this in his tea (with ketchup), and passed it over so that McFakehair believes it was his own idea. And since McFakehair is a predictable narcissist, it puts Pence out of the fireline since the President cannot resist defending even his most pathetic or stupid statements.

Darth Trump and Emperor Pence. Has a fun ring to it.

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."
[+] 2 users Like ELK12695's post
28-07-2017, 09:20 AM
(27-07-2017 05:28 PM)jason_delisle Wrote:  
(27-07-2017 02:12 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  How does anybody get their meds in those situations ? Any individual assignment is based on an individual's training and present capabilities. The fact is Trump did this without talking to ANY military advisor, (he lied about that), and against the advice of Gen Mattis.
The corpsman provides basic medication. But chances are they do not have hormones in their ruck sack.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Deploying members are required to have a 90 day supply of meds (any meds) prior to shipping out. The assumption is that resupply is available during that time frame from either BAS or Fleet Hospital. Obviously we Docs aren't carrying a miniature pharmacy in our MOLLEs but that would never be the approved supply chain anyway.
[+] 4 users Like Stefan Mayerschoff's post
28-07-2017, 10:14 AM
Top Joint Chief of Staff dude said, "There will be no modifications to the current policy until the president’s direction has been received by the secretary of defense and the secretary has issued implementation guidance.”

So that's pretty much the end of that. Trump will first have to give direct instruction like in an official memo with POTUS seal and signature and shit to Mattis 'cause he don't read the twit's tweets as official instruction. And then Mattis will need to conduct studies to determine how to first unimplement Obama's guidance and then to implement Trump's guidance. These studies will take longer to complete than Trumps' presidency thus rendering his entire decree feckless and moot. Mattis and Dunford know this.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 8 users Like GirlyMan's post
28-07-2017, 10:32 AM
(27-07-2017 07:35 PM)Dom Wrote:  
(27-07-2017 06:42 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Actually this series of events is one of THE most dangerous things ever we have witnessed in a long time.
The president said what he expected the military to do, and the generals said no.

Yes. I didn't think the military was up for that nonsense. During the campaign Trump said that he was smarter than the generals. I knew then he was going to have a hard time with them.

Well he knows more about ISIS than they do, and he defeated them, didn't he ?
Oh wait.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 3 users Like Bucky Ball's post
28-07-2017, 12:40 PM
https://www.yahoo.com/news/canadian-mili...50215.html

Yet another reason to move to Canada! Ottawa 2018!

Ignorance is not to be ignored.

Check out my DA gallery! http://oo-kiri-oo.deviantart.com/gallery/
28-07-2017, 01:06 PM
(28-07-2017 12:40 PM)Loom Wrote:  https://www.yahoo.com/news/canadian-mili...50215.html

Yet another reason to move to Canada! Ottawa 2018!

The Canadian Forces Facebook page floods my news feed with diversity propaganda so much I've started to wonder if they still accept straight white males Tongue

'Murican Canadian
[+] 2 users Like yakherder's post
28-07-2017, 05:36 PM
(27-07-2017 07:35 PM)Dom Wrote:  Yes. I didn't think the military was up for that nonsense. During the campaign Trump said that he was smarter than the generals.

Yes, our fearless leader has repeatedly demonstrated that he possesses an intellect at least as large as his hair.

And about as substantial.

--
Dr H

"So, I became an anarchist, and all I got was this lousy T-shirt."
[+] 3 users Like Dr H's post
28-07-2017, 06:15 PM
(27-07-2017 07:42 PM)Dr H Wrote:  Seriously, the only practical reason to register for SSS is if you're in college and expect to get federal financial aid. Since Trump's taking steps to eliminate federal student aid there isn't even that motivation anymore.

Government jobs.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post