Trump bans transgender from military

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-07-2017, 06:21 PM (This post was last modified: 28-07-2017 06:58 PM by WhiskeyDebates.)
RE: Trump bans transgender from military
(28-07-2017 05:06 AM)ELK12695 Wrote:  I find this an interesting theory in how much power Mike Pence has over McFakehair.

I bet he slipped this in his tea (with ketchup), and passed it over so that McFakehair believes it was his own idea. And since McFakehair is a predictable narcissist, it puts Pence out of the fireline since the President cannot resist defending even his most pathetic or stupid statements.

Darth Trump and Emperor Pence. Has a fun ring to it.

I'd find it fucking hilarious if trump left his phone unattended while he was applying his daily can of orange spray paint and Pence was just like "oh.....I don't mind if I do". Now Trumps gotta follow through or look weak and flip floppity.

EDIT: forgot to put Pence's name in there *derp*

When valour preys on reason, it eats the sword it fights with.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-07-2017, 06:28 PM
(28-07-2017 06:21 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  
(28-07-2017 05:06 AM)ELK12695 Wrote:  I find this an interesting theory in how much power Mike Pence has over McFakehair.

I bet he slipped this in his tea (with ketchup), and passed it over so that McFakehair believes it was his own idea. And since McFakehair is a predictable narcissist, it puts Pence out of the fireline since the President cannot resist defending even his most pathetic or stupid statements.

Darth Trump and Emperor Pence. Has a fun ring to it.

I'd find it fucking hilarious if trump left his phone unattended while he was applying his daily can of orange spray paint and was just like "oh.....I don't mind if I do". Now Trumps gotta follow through or look weak and flip floppity.

I'm calling it. Donald's gonna grope some secretary's ass and it will be caught on film. Trump will still defend it on twitter. After all, nobody knows the anus better than Trump, believe me.

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."
[+] 1 user Likes ELK12695's post
29-07-2017, 11:11 AM
Quite a shame. And his supporters will just respond with: "Well he is just doing what he was elected to do". Sure, he is doing what he promised. But, that does not make it right.
[+] 2 users Like YourADhere's post
29-07-2017, 02:16 PM
(27-07-2017 05:56 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Mueller will be fired by new AG Rudy Guiliani after Trump fires Sessions during the senate recess. Love those recess appointments.

Any such firing will doom Trump to one term, and if it happens before the midterms, you can kiss the GOP Congressional majority goodbye.
01-08-2017, 07:01 PM
US Coast Guard contacted all 13 transgender service members, pledged to ‘not turn their backs’

Quote:...

Following the announcement, the U.S. Coast Guard personally reached out to its 13 known service members who have come out as transgender, Commandant Adm. Paul Zukunft recently said.

“The first thing we did is we reached out to all 13 members of the Coast Guard who have come out,” Zukunft said at a Center for Strategic and International Studies event in Washington, D.C., The Hill reported.

The commandant contacted Lt. Taylor Miller, the Coast Guard’s first openly transitioning officer.

“If you read that story [recently featuring Miller in the Washington Post], Taylor’s family has disowned her. … And I told Taylor, I will not turn my back. We have made an investment in you and you have made an investment in the Coast Guard and I will not break faith,” Zukunft said, The Hill reported. “And so that was the commitment to our people right now. Very small numbers, but all of them are doing meaningful Coast Guard work today.”

'Murican Canadian
[+] 7 users Like yakherder's post
01-08-2017, 07:05 PM
(01-08-2017 07:01 PM)yakherder Wrote:  US Coast Guard contacted all 13 transgender service members, pledged to ‘not turn their backs’

Quote:...

Following the announcement, the U.S. Coast Guard personally reached out to its 13 known service members who have come out as transgender, Commandant Adm. Paul Zukunft recently said.

“The first thing we did is we reached out to all 13 members of the Coast Guard who have come out,” Zukunft said at a Center for Strategic and International Studies event in Washington, D.C., The Hill reported.

The commandant contacted Lt. Taylor Miller, the Coast Guard’s first openly transitioning officer.

“If you read that story [recently featuring Miller in the Washington Post], Taylor’s family has disowned her. … And I told Taylor, I will not turn my back. We have made an investment in you and you have made an investment in the Coast Guard and I will not break faith,” Zukunft said, The Hill reported. “And so that was the commitment to our people right now. Very small numbers, but all of them are doing meaningful Coast Guard work today.”

The US military is not gonna roll over for Trump. Nemo residio is in their genes. They're not gonna turn on their own to satisfy the whims of a buffoon trying to please his bigoted base.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 4 users Like GirlyMan's post
02-08-2017, 09:24 AM
(01-08-2017 07:05 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(01-08-2017 07:01 PM)yakherder Wrote:  US Coast Guard contacted all 13 transgender service members, pledged to ‘not turn their backs’

The US military is not gonna roll over for Trump. Nemo residio is in their genes. They're not gonna turn on their own to satisfy the whims of a buffoon trying to please his bigoted base.

I hope not. The words of many military leaders, including those in the Coast Guard as linked by yakherder give me hope and increase my respect for them. I hope that attitude continues. Thumbsup
[+] 2 users Like Emma's post
02-08-2017, 09:26 AM
I guess I'll post this, since the subject isn't completely "resolved" as of yet. Here is an NPR interview that I took part in with a couple of other local trans women. The other two are older, but one is a veteran and one is a retiree. If anyone is interested in listening, feel free.

http://news.wgcu.org/post/trump-s-trans-...ty-respond
[+] 2 users Like Emma's post