Trump bans transgender from military

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-07-2017, 01:36 PM
RE: Trump bans transgender from military
(26-07-2017 12:24 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  
(26-07-2017 11:52 AM)morondog Wrote:  LDH wants his darkies on the plantation, his women in the kitchen, barefoot and pregnant, and his white men in control, with guns. Everything in its place. Dodgy

This transgender guy was in the military and is now a bodybuilder. He might set LDH straight on of few things. What an asshole.

I was wondering whatever happened to Wesley Snipes.

#sigh
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
26-07-2017, 01:50 PM
Is this a Trump thing or a Pence/Christian/Republican thing?
I'm sure Trump must be compelled to do some things that his Republican's want him to do. Being anti gay, anti trans seems to be a Christian bigotry thing. Although I've gotta say, the Christians will cite the bible in support of their bigotry, what is LDH's excuse?
26-07-2017, 01:54 PM
(26-07-2017 01:50 PM)Stevil Wrote:  Is this a Trump thing or a Pence/Christian/Republican thing?
I'm sure Trump must be compelled to do some things that his Republican's want him to do. Being anti gay, anti trans seems to be a Christian bigotry thing. Although I've gotta say, the Christians will cite the bible in support of their bigotry, what is LDH's excuse?

Pence is the main driver in the administration for this direction. But I suspect that Trump is simply making use of this as a distraction, or else (if I'm going to be completely cynical) he owed Pence a favor/payment.

I don't think Trump really cares. I think that everyone is a means to an end for him. He's willing to say or do anything to get what he wants or prevent something that he doesn't want, and lies are no bother to him as long as they benefit him.
[+] 2 users Like Emma's post
26-07-2017, 02:04 PM
Someone linked this back on AF.

We spend tens of millions more for erectile dysfunction than we would on transitional treatments.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/wonk...d6db344e98

Ignorance is not to be ignored.

Check out my DA gallery! http://oo-kiri-oo.deviantart.com/gallery/
[+] 2 users Like Loom's post
26-07-2017, 02:08 PM
(26-07-2017 10:07 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Knew this was coming. Don't ask don't tell might make a comeback as well. Veterans don't want them in the military. There's a reason why vets chose Trump over Clinton 2 to 1. The military was turning into a joke. Time to reverse the pansy ass feel good Obama era.

Maybe go start a thread that predicts all the shit you "know" is coming. Then we'll compare it to what really happens.
26-07-2017, 02:10 PM
After reading again the electoral program of the GOP, this was to be expected. It was one of their electoral promess. They also promessed they would bar women from joining combat units. Of course this would be a little bit more complicated, but I expect it to be announced before the end of the Trump presidency. Even if it's just as if not even more stupid and costly.

Freedom is servitude to justice and intellectual honesty.
26-07-2017, 02:13 PM
(26-07-2017 01:32 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(26-07-2017 11:02 AM)Stefan Mayerschoff Wrote:  What I don't understand is the entire military was just trained on transgendered service members, including those of us that work in medical. There were defined standards brought out that set the parameters on who, how, what, etc. This was just done within the last 3 or 4 months, and now we have a complete reversal?

Not sure you can put that genie back in the bottle now. And DJT is such an ignoramus, I'm sure he's not aware that only a small percentage of transitioning service members will opt for surgery.

Can't wait to hear all about this at my next drill weekend in Aug. What a clusterfuck...

This is the policy we just took training on. Transgender Service Member Policy Implementation Fact Sheet

And here's what soldiers took.

What the fuck? Should I disregard that required training which had to be right now, right away, day before yesterday? What the fuck fuck? The non compos mentis Grampa just cost the US taxpayers a whole fucking shitload of money both already spent to implement and now to immediately reverse this. Hell, it's gonna cost tens to hundreds of millions just to figure out how to unimplement it. Hell, it's gonna cost tens to hundreds of millions just to pay people to wait around while they figure out if they're supposed to unimplement it. But people like LDH either don't understand that, or don't give a shit. I give him the benefit of the doubt and assume he's just another ignoramus instead of a malevolent subversive.

Oh, and the cost to the taxpayers of defending against a gazillion lawsuits about to be filed. I forgot those costs.

#sigh
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
26-07-2017, 02:22 PM
(26-07-2017 02:13 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(26-07-2017 01:32 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  This is the policy we just took training on. Transgender Service Member Policy Implementation Fact Sheet

What the fuck? Should I disregard that required training which had to be right now, right away, day before yesterday? What the fuck fuck? The non compos mentis Grampa just cost the US taxpayers a whole fucking shitload of money both already spent to implement and now to immediately reverse this. Hell, it's gonna cost tens to hundreds of millions just to figure out how to unimplement it. Hell, it's gonna cost tens to hundreds of millions just to pay people to wait around while they figure out if they're supposed to unimplement it. But people like LDH either don't understand that, or don't give a shit. I give him the benefit of the doubt and assume he's just another ignoramus instead of a malevolent subversive.

Oh, and the cost to the taxpayers of defending against a gazillion lawsuits about to be filed. I forgot those costs.

And just when we thought the WH couldn't possibly get any more boneheaded - he did it to get funding for his border wall. Facepalm No, really.

Quote:President Trump may have taken sudden action to ban transgender people from serving in the military as an attempt to ensure House funding for the border wall, according to a report published Wednesday afternoon.

House Republicans have been fighting behind closed doors about $1.6 billion for the U.S.-Mexico border. Defense hawks have fought to stop funding gender reassignment surgery and other medical treatment and said they would not support a bill without the allows it.

So GOP leaders were unable to find a compromise between conservatives and called on Trump to fix the problem, Politico reported.

With three tweets Wednesday morning, Trump announced the military would no longer allow transgender people to serve, going a step beyond what the lawmakers had wanted.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/trump-...le/2629769
[+] 2 users Like Rockblossom's post
26-07-2017, 02:33 PM
(26-07-2017 01:32 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(26-07-2017 11:02 AM)Stefan Mayerschoff Wrote:  What I don't understand is the entire military was just trained on transgendered service members, including those of us that work in medical. There were defined standards brought out that set the parameters on who, how, what, etc. This was just done within the last 3 or 4 months, and now we have a complete reversal?

Not sure you can put that genie back in the bottle now. And DJT is such an ignoramus, I'm sure he's not aware that only a small percentage of transitioning service members will opt for surgery.

Can't wait to hear all about this at my next drill weekend in Aug. What a clusterfuck...

This is the policy we just took training on. Transgender Service Member Policy Implementation Fact Sheet

Yep. A complete disaster in every way, I agree.
26-07-2017, 02:44 PM
(26-07-2017 02:22 PM)Rockblossom Wrote:  
(26-07-2017 02:13 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Oh, and the cost to the taxpayers of defending against a gazillion lawsuits about to be filed. I forgot those costs.

And just when we thought the WH couldn't possibly get any more boneheaded - he did it to get funding for his border wall. Facepalm No, really.

Quote:President Trump may have taken sudden action to ban transgender people from serving in the military as an attempt to ensure House funding for the border wall, according to a report published Wednesday afternoon.

House Republicans have been fighting behind closed doors about $1.6 billion for the U.S.-Mexico border. Defense hawks have fought to stop funding gender reassignment surgery and other medical treatment and said they would not support a bill without the allows it.

So GOP leaders were unable to find a compromise between conservatives and called on Trump to fix the problem, Politico reported.

With three tweets Wednesday morning, Trump announced the military would no longer allow transgender people to serve, going a step beyond what the lawmakers had wanted.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/trump-...le/2629769

Yeah... fucking figures. I knew this couldn't have just come out of nowhere without it being a quid-quo-pro situation... I still think Pence has his hands in this somewhere.
[+] 2 users Like Emma's post