Trump bans transgender from military

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-07-2017, 04:05 PM (This post was last modified: 26-07-2017 04:12 PM by GirlyMan.)
RE: Trump bans transgender from military
This is probably my favorite quote from an LDH ignoramus compadree.

Military service is a privilege, not a right. - some ignorant cunt from Kansas

The fact that she apparently fails to understand that my sons and my sons' sons are still required to register with the Selective Service System for the honor of receiving this "privilege" is representative of the ignorance of LDH and his compatriots as a special class of ignorant which seeks Government recognition as a protected class. Hell, even Pepe (is that the new derogatory term for Hector and Chico?) and his illegal anchor baby male offspring are required to register to have this privilege bestowed upon them whenever cunts from Kansas think they're needed as cannon fodder. I think the Supreme Court will side with LDH and his ilk under the Americans with Disabilities Act.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like GirlyMan's post
26-07-2017, 05:02 PM
(26-07-2017 03:28 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(26-07-2017 03:12 PM)Dom Wrote:  Looks like the military is not happy with Trump now, regardless of what dark helmet thinks. The military says they are ruled by laws and regulations and not twitter.

Apparently they are totally blindsided...

That's life in the military. The commander in chief says jump, we say how high sir?

No servicemember is obliged to obey an unlawful order.

I suspect the legality of this order will be challenged.
[+] 3 users Like Thumpalumpacus's post
26-07-2017, 05:05 PM
(26-07-2017 04:05 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  This is probably my favorite quote from an LDH ignoramus compadree.

Military service is a privilege, not a right. - some ignorant cunt from Kansas

The fact that she apparently fails to understand that my sons and my sons' sons are still required to register with the Selective Service System for the honor of receiving this "privilege" is representative of the ignorance of LDH and his compatriots as a special class of ignorant which seeks Government recognition as a protected class. Hell, even Pepe (is that the new derogatory term for Hector and Chico?) and his illegal anchor baby male offspring are required to register to have this privilege bestowed upon them whenever cunts from Kansas think they're needed as cannon fodder. I think the Supreme Court will side with LDH and his ilk under the Americans with Disabilities Act.

I dunno ... maybe when kids go to register for the SSS, they should write in "transgender, contemplating reassignment surgery"?

Civil disobedience FTW.
[+] 4 users Like Thumpalumpacus's post
26-07-2017, 05:06 PM
I swear I think tRump is ADD. As soon as one thing hits the news big (health care) he jumps to no more transgendered in the military.

He just keeps moving from topic to topic to get everyone to take their eyes off the ball. Or he is unable to concentrate on one thing at a time...other than firing everyone he can...seems like he never loses his stride.

Another way of keeping things unsettled.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 3 users Like Anjele's post
26-07-2017, 05:11 PM
(26-07-2017 05:02 PM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  
(26-07-2017 03:28 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  That's life in the military. The commander in chief says jump, we say how high sir?

No servicemember is obliged to obey an unlawful order.

I was trained I was obliged not only not to obey an unlawful order, but to report my noncompliance and reasons promptly to the appropriate level in the chain of command or IG if its necessary to go outside the chain of command. LDH apparently received different training.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 4 users Like GirlyMan's post
26-07-2017, 05:15 PM
(26-07-2017 05:05 PM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  I dunno ... maybe when kids go to register for the SSS, they should write in "transgender, contemplating reassignment surgery"?

Civil disobedience FTW.

That's brilliant. Thumbsup My oldest kid's got two step-sons coming of that age now and they got the balls to do it just for the all fuck all of it. But if I remember correctly, SSS didn't give a shit about any of that, just wanted a name and number to find me in the event some cunt in Kansas figures they need more cannon fodder.

[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
26-07-2017, 05:18 PM
(26-07-2017 05:06 PM)Anjele Wrote:  I swear I think tRump is ADD. As soon as one thing hits the news big (health care) he jumps to no more transgendered in the military.

He just keeps moving from topic to topic to get everyone to take their eyes off the ball. Or he is unable to concentrate on one thing at a time...other than firing everyone he can...seems like he never loses his stride.

Another way of keeping things unsettled.

There are effective treatments for ADD. None of them work for age-related dementia and senility.

[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
26-07-2017, 05:27 PM
Commence Democrats saying this is appauling, and then do nothing about it.

It's almost funny. Almost. Because even if you impeach McFakehair for shit like this, you still get a guy who thinks homosexuals are insane in his place.

I don't wanna rub it in, but... how the fuck did you get here, USA?

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."
[+] 3 users Like ELK12695's post
26-07-2017, 05:36 PM (This post was last modified: 26-07-2017 06:27 PM by TSG.)
(26-07-2017 05:27 PM)ELK12695 Wrote:  Commence Democrats saying this is appauling, and then do nothing about it.

It's almost funny. Almost. Because even if you impeach McFakehair, you still get a guy who thinks homosexuals are insane in his place.

Shuddup, Snowman. This is 'Merica! Our leaders may be as intelligent as porridge, as eloquent as Australopithecines and as tolerant as rabid badgers -- but by God, they're 'MERICAN idiot-babbling-bigots.

Go back to eating Swedish fish and stay out of our affairs. We should build a wall between us and Norway -- keep out all those creepy, frozen, metal-head vikings.

Wait... Maybe I shouldn't write that online, because if Trump sees it he's gonna think it's a good idea...

More Min Gee Ziss
[Image: giphy.gif]
[+] 8 users Like TSG's post
26-07-2017, 05:41 PM
(26-07-2017 05:36 PM)TSG Wrote:  
(26-07-2017 05:27 PM)ELK12695 Wrote:  Commence Democrats saying this is appauling, and then do nothing about it.

It's almost funny. Almost. Because even if you impeach McFakehair, you still get a guy who thinks homosexuals are insane in his place.

Shuddup, Snowman. This is 'Merica! Our leaders may be as intelligent as porridge, as eloquent as Australopithecines and as tolerant as rabid badgers -- but by God, they're 'MERICAN idiot-babbling-bigots.

Go back to eating Swedish fish and stay out of out affairs. We should build a wall between us and Norway -- keep out all those creepy, frozen, metal-head vikings.

Wait... Maybe I shouldn't write that online, because if Trump sees it he's gonna think it's a good idea...

The USA is not a real country. You are all English. And morbidly obese.

Except for you, Vermontian. Go back to France.

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."
[+] 2 users Like ELK12695's post