Trump bans transgender from military

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-07-2017, 05:43 PM
RE: Trump bans transgender from military
(26-07-2017 10:25 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  ...
The majority of people that serve in the U.S Military are right leaning independents and republicans.

Pretty much a self-fulfilling thingumabob, isn't it?

Consider

(26-07-2017 10:25 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  ...
LGBTQ people are a distraction. ... Unit cohesion is very important.

Here's the solution:

Restructure the forces along the lines of American Rules Rugby with a defense corp and an attack corp.

Have all the namby-pamby 'distractions' in their own cohesive units in the defense squads and have all the cohesive 'real men' in the attack squads.

Darwin's Rules.

End of problem.

To make it more transparent, have the defense teams sponsored by the tax-payer and directed by congress and have the attack teams sponsored by the corpocracies and directed by the president.

Angel

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
26-07-2017, 05:43 PM
(26-07-2017 05:41 PM)ELK12695 Wrote:  
(26-07-2017 05:36 PM)TSG Wrote:  Shuddup, Snowman. This is 'Merica! Our leaders may be as intelligent as porridge, as eloquent as Australopithecines and as tolerant as rabid badgers -- but by God, they're 'MERICAN idiot-babbling-bigots.

Go back to eating Swedish fish and stay out of out affairs. We should build a wall between us and Norway -- keep out all those creepy, frozen, metal-head vikings.

Wait... Maybe I shouldn't write that online, because if Trump sees it he's gonna think it's a good idea...

The USA is not a real country. You are all English. And morbidly obese.

Except for you, Vermontian. Go back to France.

I'm sorry? Did you say something? All I heard was

More Min Gee Ziss
[Image: giphy.gif]
[+] 5 users Like TSG's post
26-07-2017, 05:44 PM
(26-07-2017 05:18 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(26-07-2017 05:06 PM)Anjele Wrote:  I swear I think tRump is ADD. As soon as one thing hits the news big (health care) he jumps to no more transgendered in the military.

He just keeps moving from topic to topic to get everyone to take their eyes off the ball. Or he is unable to concentrate on one thing at a time...other than firing everyone he can...seems like he never loses his stride.

Another way of keeping things unsettled.

There are effective treatments for ADD. None of them work for age-related dementia and senility.

He isn't senile. He has always been this way. He is disordered.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 3 users Like Dom's post
26-07-2017, 05:49 PM
(26-07-2017 05:43 PM)TSG Wrote:  
(26-07-2017 05:41 PM)ELK12695 Wrote:  The USA is not a real country. You are all English. And morbidly obese.

Except for you, Vermontian. Go back to France.

I'm sorry? Did you say something? All I heard was

Watch your tounge. We have mountains. And pandas. Mean pandas.

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."
[+] 5 users Like ELK12695's post
26-07-2017, 06:02 PM
(26-07-2017 07:34 AM)ShadowProject Wrote:  I wonder what he thought the T stood for...

Trump.Drinking Beverage

He probably thought it stood for Trump, the most oppressed group of people there ever was.

Just reaffirming my view that he is a heroin needle filled dumpster fire.

When valour preys on reason, it eats the sword it fights with.
[+] 2 users Like WhiskeyDebates's post
26-07-2017, 06:14 PM
(26-07-2017 10:07 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Knew this was coming. Don't ask don't tell might make a comeback as well. Veterans don't want them in the military. There's a reason why vets chose Trump over Clinton 2 to 1. The military was turning into a joke. Time to reverse the pansy ass feel good Obama era.

Do you understand what a Constitutional Republic even is in practice? It doesn't matter if vets voted 100 to 1 for Trump, you don't get to exclude free Americans from serving their country like anyone else because "Fuckin' Yeah! Mob rule!!".
You are also making the assumption that that's why they voted for Trump., couldn't have ANYTHING to do with his desire to increase military funding and expand, or his campaign platform of not sending them out to die in stupid wars.

Here is a question for you: how many times does the far right have to be on the wrong side of history before you guys stop trying to kick sand in the face of a minority group just trying to be treated equally as the non-minority? black rights, women's rights, interracial marriage, gay rights. Seriously do you guys have a cutoff point where you get tired of being on the losing side of history on these issues?

When valour preys on reason, it eats the sword it fights with.
[+] 13 users Like WhiskeyDebates's post
26-07-2017, 06:21 PM
(26-07-2017 05:36 PM)TSG Wrote:  
(26-07-2017 05:27 PM)ELK12695 Wrote:  I don't wanna rub it in, but... how the fuck did you get here, USA?

Shuddup, Snowman. This is 'Merica! Our leaders may be as intelligent as porridge, as eloquent as Australopithecines and as tolerant as rabid badgers -- but by God, they're 'MERICAN idiot-babbling-bigots.

Go back to eating Swedish fish and stay out of out affairs. We should build a wall between us and Norway -- keep out all those creepy, frozen, metal-head vikings.

Wait... Maybe I shouldn't write that online, because if Trump sees it he's gonna think it's a good idea...

You two don't realize how much it pleases me to see you post. Big Grin

#sigh
[+] 3 users Like GirlyMan's post
26-07-2017, 06:28 PM
(26-07-2017 05:36 PM)TSG Wrote:  We should build a wall between us and Norway

And Mexico's gonna pay for it goddamit.
[+] 4 users Like jerry mcmasters's post
26-07-2017, 06:33 PM
(26-07-2017 05:36 PM)TSG Wrote:  Go back to eating Swedish fish and stay out of our affairs. We should build a wall between us and Norway -- keep out all those creepy, frozen, metal-head vikings.

I think they already anticipated potential invasion by building defensive fjords, whatever the fuck they are. Moats filled with white walkers? Dunno.
Huh

#sigh
26-07-2017, 06:39 PM
(26-07-2017 06:33 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(26-07-2017 05:36 PM)TSG Wrote:  Go back to eating Swedish fish and stay out of our affairs. We should build a wall between us and Norway -- keep out all those creepy, frozen, metal-head vikings.

I think they already anticipated potential invasion by building defensive fjords, whatever the fuck they are. Moats filled with white walkers? Dunno.
Huh

These Scandinavian degenerates are shattering the foundations of our society, you fool! Wake up! They're pushing their culture on our poor, impressionable youth!

Don't believe me?

Don't think they're that influential?

THEN WHY IS THEIR NATIONAL ANTHEM SO POPULAR?

#WOKE #REDPILL #HITTHEHIGHWAYNORWAY

More Min Gee Ziss
[Image: giphy.gif]
[+] 3 users Like TSG's post