Trump blames Obama for protests

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-03-2017, 01:36 AM
RE: Trump blames Obama for protests
(01-03-2017 01:33 AM)Szuchow Wrote:  I hope it isn't beginning of making ground for some clownish version of Night of the Long Knives. Though when one speaks about enemies of the people...

I've got no doubt that Trump would love if all his detractors just... disappeared...

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
01-03-2017, 01:41 AM
(01-03-2017 01:36 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(01-03-2017 01:33 AM)Szuchow Wrote:  I hope it isn't beginning of making ground for some clownish version of Night of the Long Knives. Though when one speaks about enemies of the people...

I've got no doubt that Trump would love if all his detractors just... disappeared...

I think most politicians wouldn't mind, if by disappearing you don't mean dying. Probably some of them would be glad even when thing stopping the critique would be coffin.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
01-03-2017, 02:43 AM
(01-03-2017 01:36 AM)morondog Wrote:  

Its called "Schutzhaft" (protective custody) and they will be sent to a "camp", "labour camp" to be precise, and its for protecting them from the "righteous wrath of the american population".

Ohh, and you need a motto, something like "Jedem das seine" (suum cuique).

Havent you followed our latest efforts during the 30s? Consider

P.S.: How much capacity does Guantanamo have at the moment? Is there probably someone around who is versed in "building", who may have a plan, the best plan, of course, on how to make Guantanamo huge (again)?

Ceterum censeo, religionem delendam esse
[+] 4 users Like Deesse23's post
01-03-2017, 03:29 AM
(01-03-2017 02:43 AM)Deesse23 Wrote:  
(01-03-2017 01:36 AM)morondog Wrote:  I've got no doubt that Trump would love if all his detractors just... disappeared...

Its called "Schutzhaft" (protective custody) and they will be sent to a "camp", "labour camp" to be precise, and its for protecting them from the "righteous wrath of the american population".

Ohh, and you need a motto, something like "Jedem das seine" (suum cuique).

Havent you followed our latest efforts during the 30s? Consider

P.S.: How much capacity does Guantanamo have at the moment? Is there probably someone around who is versed in "building", who may have a plan, the best plan, of course, on how to make Guantanamo huge (again)?

Motto?

Ein Volk, ein Reich, ein Führer was used once so I guess it is time for something new.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
01-03-2017, 03:46 AM
(28-02-2017 05:10 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Trump is also blaming the military and Obama for the death of the Navy Seal, Ryan.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/dona...6?l4u6jemi

Trump doesn't understand what being the President of the US entails. When things go wrong you step up and take the responsibility for shit that goes wrong. What a loser this man is.

Huffington Wrote:... Donald Trump on Tuesday dodged responsibility for a botched mission he ordered in Yemen last month, placing the onus on the military and Barack Obama’s administration instead.

Technically he's correct.

He's accountable, not responsible...

[Image: Basic-RACI-Roles.jpg]

[+] 2 users Like DLJ's post
01-03-2017, 04:40 AM
Reminds of my son when he was seven or eight.
[+] 2 users Like Thumpalumpacus's post
01-03-2017, 05:59 AM
(01-03-2017 04:40 AM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  Reminds of my son when he was seven or eight.

He was ordering drone strikes then? Precocious kid Ohmy

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 4 users Like morondog's post
01-03-2017, 08:51 AM
(01-03-2017 05:59 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(01-03-2017 04:40 AM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  Reminds of my son when he was seven or eight.

He was ordering drone strikes then? Precocious kid Ohmy

He was also acting like he knew every goddamned thing. Precocious, indeed. Smile
[+] 3 users Like Thumpalumpacus's post
01-03-2017, 06:58 PM
(28-02-2017 12:29 PM)abaris Wrote:  Can't be the own fault of the beloved great leader. It's the evil N word marxist Hitler behind all of that.

Another step on the road to Erdoganism.

Quote:President Donald Trump said he believes that predecessor Barack Obama is riling up protesters against his administration and that Obama’s “people” may be the source of unflattering national-security leaks to the media.

https://www.bloomberg.com/politics/artic...-behind-it[/php]

Man, what a douche bag our first elected Russian president is turning out to be. Rolleyes

--
Dr H

"So, I became an anarchist, and all I got was this lousy T-shirt."
[+] 3 users Like Dr H's post
02-03-2017, 01:43 AM
(28-02-2017 12:29 PM)abaris Wrote:  Another step on the road to Erdoganism.

At least Erdoğan gets shit done tho. I mean, I'm not defending Erdoğan for what he is, but trump can't even put 2 words together Laugh out load.
Sorry guys, you no longer have the right to make fun of us Laugh out load

1 Like = 1 Prayer
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 4 users Like izel's post