Trump blames Obama for protests

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-03-2017, 02:15 AM
RE: Trump blames Obama for protests
(02-03-2017 01:43 AM)izel Wrote:  
(28-02-2017 12:29 PM)abaris Wrote:  Another step on the road to Erdoganism.

At least Erdoğan gets shit done tho. I mean, I'm not defending Erdoğan for what he is, but trump can't even put 2 words together Laugh out load.
Sorry guys, you no longer have the right to make fun of us Laugh out load

I retain the right to make fun of everything, but most especially myself. Wink

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
02-03-2017, 10:48 AM
(28-02-2017 12:29 PM)abaris Wrote:  Another step on the road to Erdoganism.

I read that as ergotism. Same symptoms at least.

#sigh
16-04-2017, 09:36 AM
Why are there still pro-trump demonstrations? His supporters already have what they want, right? He's in power.

Has this ever happened before in American history? Like demonstrations not on policy but a referendum on an actual person?

Like I know big protests in Berkeley are nothing new but the last one was like they just showed up to fight. Is it really different or is it just my perception?

Could you say this same shit happened with Nixon? I know he was hated so people were against him as a person but besides being in support of Nixon's policy did people come out just to rally on his behalf when he wasn't even campaigning?
[+] 2 users Like I'mFred's post
16-04-2017, 09:54 AM
(16-04-2017 09:36 AM)ImFred Wrote:  Why are there still pro-trump demonstrations? His supporters already have what they want, right? He's in power.

Has this ever happened before in American history? Like demonstrations not on policy but a referendum on an actual person?

Like I know big protests in Berkeley are nothing new but the last one was like they just showed up to fight. Is it really different or is it just my perception?

Could you say this same shit happened with Nixon? I know he was hated so people were against him as a person but besides being in support of Nixon's policy did people come out just to rally on his behalf when he wasn't even campaigning?

I don't think any Nixon supporters were to be found in those days.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
16-04-2017, 10:16 AM
Do you (or anyone else) think it's true that Watergate wouldn't make much of a splash against Trump?
[+] 1 user Likes I'mFred's post
16-04-2017, 10:22 AM
(16-04-2017 10:16 AM)ImFred Wrote:  Do you (or anyone else) think it's true that Watergate wouldn't make much of a splash against Trump?

Good question. I'm withholding judgement.

[Image: cuban_zpsadluyczs.png]

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
16-04-2017, 12:00 PM
Whatever happened to the CIA's supposed investigations into the untrue allegations that Drumpf made about Obama wire-tapping the phones in Trump Tower?

Drumpf initially said that it was: "Terrible! Just found out that Obama had my wires tapped in 'Drumpf Dungeon' just before the victory". He also said: "How low has president Obama gone to tap my phones during the very sacred election process. This is Nixon/Watergate". And his press secretary Sean Spicer reiterated that Drumpf stands by his accusations, and spent several minutes reading excerpts from articles and TV segments that he claimed backed up Drumpf's allegations.

—How was this issue allowed to die a quiet death, with no apparent public resolution?

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
[+] 1 user Likes SYZ's post
16-04-2017, 12:09 PM
Tomahawks at Syria

Moab in Afghanistan

North Korea

Snail crawl congressional investigation

War amps up the executive machine

Expect a lot more