Trump calls governor of Guam

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-08-2017, 05:22 PM
RE: Trump calls governor of Guam
(12-08-2017 04:30 PM)Loom Wrote:  
(12-08-2017 04:06 PM)TSG Wrote:  That reminds me of a magical exchange from the comment section of a Breitbart article about Trump's cabinet's 'Bible Study'. It made me want to punch something.

But I didn't. Drinking Beverage

[Image: d3352b8939479ebb11028033399bd045.png]

With that logic Hitler was also a godly man.

Read the Bible. Hitler was a Jew's best friend compared to Jehovah and all the shit he pulled on the Israelites.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
12-08-2017, 06:39 PM
(12-08-2017 05:22 PM)ImFred Wrote:  
(12-08-2017 04:30 PM)Loom Wrote:  With that logic Hitler was also a godly man.

Read the Bible. Hitler was a Jew's best friend compared to Jehovah and all the shit he pulled on the Israelites.

Dunno bout that one. Even God was like, yo, Hitler, that's some next level punishment there.

12-08-2017, 06:46 PM
Well I am fucked in the case of a nuclear war because I live in the sticks. If I lived in a big city at least I would be instantaneously vaporized and would not have to live in the aftermath of radiation poisoning, food and water poisoning, lack of communication, business disruption, basically worrying about my neighbor killing me for food.

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
12-08-2017, 06:56 PM
I hope I survive a nuclear war just so I can say I told you so to everyone who disagrees with me about disarmament.
12-08-2017, 06:56 PM
(12-08-2017 06:46 PM)Brian37 Wrote:  Well I am fucked in the case of a nuclear war because I live in the sticks. If I lived in a big city at least I would be instantaneously vaporized and would not have to live in the aftermath of radiation poisoning, food and water poisoning, lack of communication, business disruption, basically worrying about my neighbor killing me for food.

They won't bomb ALL the big cities. The worst would be living in a big city that hasn't been bombed. Lots more people to cause you trouble.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
12-08-2017, 07:14 PM
(12-08-2017 06:46 PM)Brian37 Wrote:  Well I am fucked in the case of a nuclear war because I live in the sticks. If I lived in a big city at least I would be instantaneously vaporized and would not have to live in the aftermath of radiation poisoning, food and water poisoning, lack of communication, business disruption, basically worrying about my neighbor killing me for food.

Not to worry. The first things that will be vaporized are the missile silos out in the sticks.

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
12-08-2017, 10:42 PM
(12-08-2017 01:42 PM)Deesse23 Wrote:  ...and tells him that they will have lots of tourists now because they are famous over there now. Facepalm Facepalm Facepalm Facepalm

...and the governor has the speaker on as well as a camera rolling Laugh out load Laugh out load

Every time you think, this cant get more outlandish and bizarre, Trump provides evidence to the contrary

every.single.time Weeping