Trump cannot punish sanctuary cities

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-04-2017, 05:39 PM
RE: Trump cannot punish sanctuary cities
Yeah

But this will hopefully meet much more resistance. A lower speed limit, a higher drinking age, mandated testing in schools I'm not getting overly worked up. Goon Gestapo squads invading people's homes? Nah, fuck that one.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
26-04-2017, 07:51 PM
(26-04-2017 05:39 PM)ImFred Wrote:  Yeah

But this will hopefully meet much more resistance. A lower speed limit, a higher drinking age, mandated testing in schools I'm not getting overly worked up. Goon Gestapo squads invading people's homes? Nah, fuck that one.

One law is good and one law is bad.

One law is good and one law may be bad, but they are both still the law; till it's changed, right? All these years and the law has been ignored, not changed.
That is the quality of high dollar politicians we duh people elect .

Something tells me you might not have been driving back in those drive 55 days? Man it really sucked! Especially when you made 160 mile round trips on the weekend- for luv. Took what felt like forever to do those trips, when use to 75 - 85 mph.
Let's not forget J.Carter was very supportive of that very unpopular and bad law too. Seemed like it went on for freakin EVER. For what that's worth. Hurt a lot of truck drivers too.

Quote: Dom Wrote:
(Yesterday 08:21 PM)Thoreauvian Wrote:
Trump's lack of understanding of our legal system is showing again.
And his inability to seek or accept expert advice. He has access to all the legal help needed and then some.

More proof that he's not qualified for the job.

Mercy, I thought one becomes "qualified" when you win the election? Doesn't mean you will be good at it or competent, but qualified all the same by the election process, however flawed it has proven to be the past 45 years or more.

You have to be odd to be #1.
26-04-2017, 08:18 PM
Deporting people who besides documentation live in harmony with their communities into situations that can threaten their very lives and break up families is way beyond lowering the speed limit and I started driving in that era.