Trump challenges the eclipse...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-08-2017, 04:41 PM (This post was last modified: 21-08-2017 04:53 PM by Anjele.)
Trump challenges the eclipse...
https://www.geekwire.com/2017/president-...black-eye/

Quote:They told us not to look directly at the sun during the eclipse. But there’s always that guy in the crowd.
President Trump stepped onto a balcony at the White House with First Lady Melania Trump on Monday for a glimpse of the solar eclipse. At one point he removed his protective eyewear and glanced toward the sky.

Who wants to bet that if he didn't suffer any eye damage the TV preachers will be saying it's because he is chosen, and protected, by God.

Facepalm He's not even smart enough to have his son wear eye protection...but then neither is Melania.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
21-08-2017, 04:49 PM
RE: Trump challenges the eclipse...
Course not, what do those and ecsperts and csientits even know, anyway Dodgy

[Image: Capture.jpg]

""What about the sun? It came charging towards the shadow of the moon. There were many sides to this eclipse. Many sides." - Trump tomorrow."

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderò."
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 7 users Like Vera's post
21-08-2017, 06:28 PM
trump is such a narcissist, he's probably jealous of the sun for eclipsing him for the day.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 2 users Like dancefortwo's post
21-08-2017, 06:56 PM
(21-08-2017 06:28 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  trump is such a narcissist, he's probably jealous of the sun for eclipsing him for the day.

[Image: bijtAhU.gif?zoom=2]

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post
22-08-2017, 03:56 PM
(21-08-2017 04:49 PM)Vera Wrote:  Course not, what do those and ecsperts and csientits even know, anyway Dodgy
Science is just a bigly conspiracy by the Chinese, and an excuse of the Dems to detract from their landslide loss at the last election, they even lost the popular vote when you correct for all the illegal votes. Meanwhile the fake news liberal mainstream media are on an unfair witch hunt treating the current president so unfairly, so unfairly, I tell you. Obama (sick man) is wire tapping trump tower (he's an illegal migrant, you know, trust me, his Hawaiian birth certificate is so FAKE!) , leaky Comey ought to be in prison along with crooked Hilary and don't get me started on global warming or vacinations, by the way, I'm a war hero, I've grabbed so much pussy, i've been in the trenches and risked STD's. But I didn't get captured like McCain. Real heroes don't get captured.
My daughter's pretty hot, don't you think. Gees, if I wasn't her father, it would be game on.
[+] 4 users Like Stevil's post
22-08-2017, 11:28 PM
The ecstasy of Donald Trump...

German police have seized 5,000 ecstasy pills made in the shape of Donald Trump's face. The AGE, 23/8/17.

Check out a short video HERE

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.