Trump facebook propaganda

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-08-2017, 11:00 AM
Trump facebook propaganda
Another step across the line for trump. It looks like a newscast but it's fucked up propaganda, Moscow style. Have I ever mentioned how much I hate this asshole, trump?

http://thehill.com/homenews/administrati...ebook-page

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
07-08-2017, 11:33 AM
RE: Trump facebook propaganda
[Image: hqdefault.jpg]

Dodgy

[Image: 1984_was_not_supposed_to_be_instruction_...;amp;h=225]

[+] 8 users Like DLJ's post
07-08-2017, 12:09 PM
(07-08-2017 11:00 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Another step across the line for trump. It looks like a newscast but it's fucked up propaganda, Moscow style. Have I ever mentioned how much I hate this asshole, trump?

http://thehill.com/homenews/administrati...ebook-page

I know, I watched it. He won much of his followers on Facebook with fake news. Facebook is great for spreading lies.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
07-08-2017, 10:20 PM
(07-08-2017 11:00 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  ... Have I ever mentioned how much I hate this asshole, trump? ...

Yes but it's always been vague. You should include diagrams, e.g. the depth of Lake Baikal vs the depth of the Marianas Trench vs the distance to the Moon at aphelion vs the distance to Sirius vs how much you dislike trump to give it some scale. But it could require using log paper sold by the acre so I can understand why you haven't done so thus far. Tongue
[+] 5 users Like Airportkid's post