Trump has 97% chance to win the presidency...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-02-2016, 09:44 AM
RE: Trump has 97% chance to win the presidency...
http://www.amazon.com/How-Lie-Statistics...0393310728

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
26-02-2016, 09:48 AM
(26-02-2016 08:15 AM)cactus Wrote:  Trump is a fucking idiot, but at least he's a fucking idiot who wants to repeal Citizens United. That's about all I can really say in his favor Sad

He also wants to build a wall to stop Murikans getting out ... so there's that.

Thumbsup

[+] 2 users Like DLJ's post
26-02-2016, 10:01 AM
(26-02-2016 09:48 AM)DLJ Wrote:  
(26-02-2016 08:15 AM)cactus Wrote:  Trump is a fucking idiot, but at least he's a fucking idiot who wants to repeal Citizens United. That's about all I can really say in his favor Sad

He also wants to build a wall to stop Murikans getting out ... so there's that.

Thumbsup
[Image: w2lp9l.jpg]

If we came from dust, then why is there still dust?
[+] 11 users Like cactus's post
26-02-2016, 10:01 AM
(26-02-2016 08:34 AM)Chas Wrote:  

Maybe it's more correct to say that Trump thinks his supporters are idiots, and he's proud of that fact.

Of course Trump supports it - he has money.

The "Citizen's United" decision is the single worst decision by the Supreme Court in our times. It is a mockery of the First Amendment.

No but people like Vosur who support trump can show that one quote in an interview asked about it Trump said he thinks it's a problem.. yet didn't say it's something he disagrees with or wants to appeal of course. So it's not like he is showcasing that point.

Despite all the stupid and rampant us for them fear mongering, if Trump was truthfully and fully against the ridiculous financial elements of our elections. Not just in his, I am so rich I don't have to be bought out manner, but if he was actually against it and stood up in the national election debates if he was against Hilary and supported total election reform in that manner, I think he can easily win over people. But he's not against those influences, he just states it as a self-promotion.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
26-02-2016, 11:53 AM
Trump says he is going to get Mexico to pay fro the wall. I want to know HOW he is going to do that. There is nothing in the presidential powers in the U.S. Constitution that would give Trump the power to force Mexico to pay up. He's just blowing smoke out of his ass.

On the other hand, he might threaten to invade Mexico on the grounds that their drug dealers are a continued threat to U. S. security. Bush got away with invading Iraq on the grounds that their imaginary WMDs were a threat to the U.S.A. Some Americans still support Bush/Cheney and think they were good administrators rather than the fucking war criminals they actually are. Trump could likely dupe a whole bunch of Americans too. A commentator on MSNBC the other night described Trump as a "Monkey with a gun." That's fitting and a lot of Americans love the idea of a crazy man with his finger on the nuclear button.
26-02-2016, 11:54 AM
I saw that article. I can't imagine what people see in him.
[+] 1 user Likes DavidCG's post
26-02-2016, 11:57 AM
(26-02-2016 08:02 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  I'm calling bullshit.
This isn't a "normal" election. Trump is truly unique and not just another republican or democrat. I mean the guy is clinically insane and not the fun kind either.

And Hillary will be the first woman candidate ... there are potentially more women voters, than men, who may be willing to "make a point" with her.
So I also call bullshit.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
26-02-2016, 11:58 AM
(26-02-2016 11:54 AM)DavidCG Wrote:  I saw that article. I can't imagine what people see in him.

It has to be the hair.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 2 users Like Full Circle's post
26-02-2016, 01:47 PM
I like 100% accuracy over 97%. Drinking Beverage

University with 100% accuracy record predicts Bernie Sanders will become the next president.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 3 users Like Erxomai's post
26-02-2016, 01:57 PM
(26-02-2016 01:47 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  I like 100% accuracy over 97%. Drinking Beverage

University with 100% accuracy record predicts Bernie Sanders will become the next president.

That's promising. Thumbsup

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like Chas's post