Trump has 97% chance to win the presidency...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-02-2016, 09:02 AM
RE: Trump has 97% chance to win the presidency...
(27-02-2016 06:37 AM)Vosur Wrote:  
(27-02-2016 12:34 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  So Chris Christitie has endorsed Trump.

[Image: CbLpxXg.jpg]

Dunno if Trump is headed for the white house just yet...

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
27-02-2016, 09:11 AM
I'm not even being sarcastic when I say I hope he wins. I'd never vote for him because, my dark cynical sense of humor aside, I do my best to practice social responsibility and fully recognize that he would in fact not "make America great again" assuming the commonly accepted definition of great. But deep down, I'm quite simply bored out of my mind, restless, and just wanna see crazy shit happen. 4 to 8 years of trump would be entertaining to me.

'Murican Canadian
[+] 1 user Likes yakherder's post
27-02-2016, 09:18 AM
(27-02-2016 09:11 AM)yakherder Wrote:  I'm not even being sarcastic when I say I hope he wins. I'd never vote for him because, my dark cynical sense of humor aside, I do my best to practice social responsibility and fully recognize that he would in fact not "make America great again" assuming the commonly accepted definition of great. But deep down, I'm quite simply bored out of my mind, restless, and just wanna see crazy shit happen. 4 to 8 years of trump would be entertaining to me.

So, you want to watch a whole people suffer? Sadcryface An entire country?Blink And those who have contact with this country, watch them suffer too?Sadcryface

Weeping

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
27-02-2016, 09:27 AM
(27-02-2016 09:18 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  
(27-02-2016 09:11 AM)yakherder Wrote:  I'm not even being sarcastic when I say I hope he wins. I'd never vote for him because, my dark cynical sense of humor aside, I do my best to practice social responsibility and fully recognize that he would in fact not "make America great again" assuming the commonly accepted definition of great. But deep down, I'm quite simply bored out of my mind, restless, and just wanna see crazy shit happen. 4 to 8 years of trump would be entertaining to me.

So, you want to watch a whole people suffer? Sadcryface An entire country?Blink And those who have contact with this country, watch them suffer too?Sadcryface

Weeping

I do what I can to make the world a better place, but the impossibility of doing so in the big picture has affected me over the years. I sympathize with people and genuinely want to help, but am simultaneously entertained when people safe inside their bubbles who don't realize how well they've got it get to have a glimpse of the real world.

I reserve the right to freely practice double think like everyone else Tongue

'Murican Canadian
[+] 2 users Like yakherder's post
27-02-2016, 09:55 PM
(27-02-2016 06:37 AM)Vosur Wrote:  
(27-02-2016 12:34 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  So Chris Christitie has endorsed Trump.

[Image: CbLpxXg.jpg]

Fucking Christie. He's just jumping to the assumed winner's bandwagon. And that cartoon tells it all. He completely jacked the ability for people to move on some roads in New Jersey. He should be in jail for the shit that caused, just in terms of lost productivity of the state.
27-02-2016, 09:55 PM
(27-02-2016 12:34 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(26-02-2016 09:50 PM)Fireball Wrote:  ...the new religion...

Complete with schisms, competing sects, priests etc.

One can only hope. Yes
27-02-2016, 10:01 PM
(27-02-2016 08:53 AM)Ace Wrote:  shame shame shame *ding ding ding*

seriously shame on you America for supporting this this whatever THIS orange haired human orangutan hybrid juju stick thingy is supposed to be

Hey now, wait until election day for the shaming! NO American atheist supports this butthead (I sure as fuck hope not!). I can't imagine his getting elected as president, what with his alienation of the minority vote (people of color, Hispanics, women). As one of my sons said, "It's nice that he says what he thinks, but he should have something that isn't just stupid shit!".
[+] 1 user Likes Fireball's post
27-02-2016, 10:19 PM
(26-02-2016 07:26 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  ...if he wins the nomination.

This, according to a professor at Stony Brook University. Professor Norpoth came up with a model that has correctly determined the outcome of the general election since 1996. He even went back over the last 100+ years and used his model and it was correct 96.1% of the time. His model predicts Trump would defeat Hillary 54% to 45% popular vote. Against Bernie Sanders Trump has a 99% chance to win. This model only works IF Trump wins the nomination. Overall he predicts a 61% chance a republican wins the white house. Sanders loses against any GOP contender. Hillary wins against all other GOP contenders using this Professors theory.

http://nypost.com/2016/02/25/get-ready-f...-accurate/

Storybook university???

Big Grin

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
10-11-2016, 08:32 AM
Guess the professor was right afterall.

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
10-11-2016, 08:37 AM
Had I bet back then I would have lost my house. I didn’t think there was any chance that 1) Trump would be the nominee and that 2) if he was the nominee he would be elected. No

I will never again be surprised at what the masses do.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce