Trump has 97% chance to win the presidency...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-11-2016, 08:56 AM
RE: Trump has 97% chance to win the presidency...
(10-11-2016 08:32 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Guess the professor was right afterall.

Except for the 97% part. It was more like 50% and he came up the lucky one and only because of our political system. He lost the popular vote.

I am not accountable to any God. I am accountable to myself - and not because I think I am God as some theists would try to assert - but because, no matter what actions I take, thoughts I think, or words I utter, I have to be able to live with myself.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
25-11-2016, 03:34 AM
(26-02-2016 07:26 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  ...if he wins the nomination.

This, according to a professor at Stony Brook University. Professor Norpoth came up with a model that has correctly determined the outcome of the general election since 1996. He even went back over the last 100+ years and used his model and it was correct 96.1% of the time. His model predicts Trump would defeat Hillary 54% to 45% popular vote. Against Bernie Sanders Trump has a 99% chance to win. This model only works IF Trump wins the nomination. Overall he predicts a 61% chance a republican wins the white house. Sanders loses against any GOP contender. Hillary wins against all other GOP contenders using this Professors theory.

http://nypost.com/2016/02/25/get-ready-f...-accurate/

If someone had told me this back in February I would have never had believed them. That Trump would win the election, strange how fate works out like that.
25-11-2016, 05:00 AM
I still say Trump is nothing new.....

And I still say he's just a taller version of Ross Perot.....

another loudmouth gasbag....

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.