Trump inauguration

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-01-2017, 05:42 PM
RE: Trump inauguration
(23-01-2017 04:10 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(23-01-2017 04:04 PM)Grasshopper Wrote:  Remind me again why any of this matters. Not a single person's opinion of Trump (pro or con) is going to be changed by how many people watched his inauguration. It's the most trivial kind of trivia. Who cares?

Because the media wanted to clown on Trump by posting a photo of Trump's crowd compared to Obama's 2009. I agree with you. Who cares? But the media saw an opportunity to throw an insult at Trump. And Trump always fights back.

It's too bad Trump sucks at fighting back. His retorts would be laughed at by middleschool bullies, which in a sense is exacly what Trump's brain power is equal to.

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes ELK12695's post
23-01-2017, 05:43 PM
(23-01-2017 05:40 PM)SYZ Wrote:  Gotta ask.....

Is there any particular reason that you're so overly defensive of your hero? Or why you unfailingly rise to the bait when somebody—amongst the thousands—badmouths him? Do you maybe wanna be his next wife?

(23-01-2017 05:13 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Guess what? We're all orange. Brown is a shade of orange. Peach is a shade of orange. I believe every skin tone except the very dark would be orange technically according to the hue scale. (I learned this in a computer graphics class). Trump's skin is not any more orange than any other. Many different people appear orange on TV depending on lighting, makeup, camera being used, camera filter and the TV being watched. There was a shot during one of the inaugural balls where both Trump and his wife had a very orange look on Fox but when I switched to CNN they looked normal. I have seen Trump in person and he has a regular white dudes skin tone.

And what the fuck is this fishy mouth-pout thing he does all the time? Is that somehow connected to his allegedly tiny penis size? Or maybe one of his secret boyfriend's penis sizes?

[Image: 44718673f192a6a201385b034f2d5131.jpg]

And by the way, your computer graphics instructor obviously knows nothing about colours, hues or tones. Just sayin' LOL.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shades_of_orange

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
23-01-2017, 06:43 PM
(23-01-2017 05:43 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(23-01-2017 05:40 PM)SYZ Wrote:  Gotta ask.....

Is there any particular reason that you're so overly defensive of your hero? Or why you unfailingly rise to the bait when somebody—amongst the thousands—badmouths him? Do you maybe wanna be his next wife?

And what the fuck is this fishy mouth-pout thing he does all the time? Is that somehow connected to his allegedly tiny penis size? Or maybe one of his secret boyfriend's penis sizes?

[Image: 44718673f192a6a201385b034f2d5131.jpg]

And by the way, your computer graphics instructor obviously knows nothing about colours, hues or tones. Just sayin' LOL.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shades_of_orange
Why are as thin [orange] skied as trump to give any mental capity to giving a damn about petty nonsense.

Always fighting back is more deeper reflection of being insecure and why do you or anyone care? It's a shameful display of humanity when you could better off embrace our inevitable oncoming oblivion, I don't mean though disaster, just reality.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
23-01-2017, 07:05 PM
(23-01-2017 04:10 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(23-01-2017 04:04 PM)Grasshopper Wrote:  Remind me again why any of this matters. Not a single person's opinion of Trump (pro or con) is going to be changed by how many people watched his inauguration. It's the most trivial kind of trivia. Who cares?

Because the media wanted to clown on Trump by posting a photo of Trump's crowd compared to Obama's 2009. I agree with you. Who cares? But the media saw an opportunity to throw an insult at Trump. And Trump always fights back.

Here's the problem with trump and the press. Controlling information is the first thing dictators and fascists do. They take over the press and decide what is true and what is false. Trump is going in this direction and it's terrifying.

This is from the Washington Post:

This is not a conventional dispute over the facts. It is not about “relations” between the press and the White House. It is about truth and power. The message this is designed to send is that Trump has the power to declare what the truth is, and the news media does not. The Trump White House is maintaining this posture while telling enormous, demonstrable lies, but no matter — according to the new White House Ministry of Disinformation, the truth is what Donald Trump says it is. Bank on it: This will hold true even when Donald Trump contradicts Donald Trump.

I do not understand how you don't see this, LDH. You are as blind as a religious fanatic.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 3 users Like dancefortwo's post
24-01-2017, 12:31 AM
(23-01-2017 07:05 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Here's the problem with trump and the press. Controlling information is the first thing dictators and fascists do. They take over the press and decide what is true and what is false. Trump is going in this direction and it's terrifying.

Information is power. Freedom of the press is not an option, it's a necessity. Otherwise you *will* be enslaved. When those in power control your reality, that's what happens.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
24-01-2017, 12:44 AM
(23-01-2017 05:42 PM)ELK12695 Wrote:  It's too bad Trump sucks at fighting back. His retorts would be laughed at by middleschool bullies, which in a sense is exacly what Trump's brain power is equal to.

Never underestimate one's enemies. Wink

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
24-01-2017, 02:19 AM
Look on the bright side, eventually we'll have a Trump Memorial Library. You know, in case you thought that the burning of Alexandria needed a competitor for 'worst thing to ever happen to a library'.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
24-01-2017, 03:22 AM
So... if we count online... hehe. Reallly grasping at straws now, aren't we LDH? Because somehow Trump's irrational need to see himself as the bestest has transferred itself to his supporters Rolleyes

Have you got any doubts about the man at all? Any? I remember when this shit started up you said if he'd been proven to say <insert racist thing here> even *you* wouldn't vote for him, despite that even if he had never said it, he probably wished he had.

I think you're experiencing cognitive dissonance on a massive scale. He's your pick for POTUS so you force yourself to believe against the evidence, that he's the BEST choice for POTUS, because the alternative is that you really suck at picking winning politicians.

Anyway, back to doubts: what stuff do you not agree with Trump about, can you list it? e.g. Building a wall - good/bad? Tax - good/bad? Scrapping ACA/abortion stuff/planned parenthood - good/bad? Framing love for Trump as patriotism - good/bad?

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
24-01-2017, 03:36 AM
(24-01-2017 03:22 AM)morondog Wrote:  Anyway, back to doubts: what stuff do you not agree with Trump about, can you list it? e.g. Building a wall - good/bad? Tax - good/bad? Scrapping ACA/abortion stuff/planned parenthood - good/bad? Framing love for Trump as patriotism - good/bad?

His pandering to the ignorant religious right - good/bad?

His pick for Attorney General, Jeff Sessions, not even being able to feign respect for the cognitive abilities of secularists - good/bad?

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
24-01-2017, 04:54 AM
(24-01-2017 12:44 AM)Banjo Wrote:  
(23-01-2017 05:42 PM)ELK12695 Wrote:  It's too bad Trump sucks at fighting back. His retorts would be laughed at by middleschool bullies, which in a sense is exacly what Trump's brain power is equal to.

Never underestimate one's enemies. Wink

As opposed to overestimating him? This isn't the first time a moron has won the election.

But I digress, it's irrellevant if Trump is stupid or not. He's obviously hiding the fact that he's got narcissistic personality disorder. He fits almost every symptom.

The other side of the coin is Mike Pence, who's just an asshole.

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."
[+] 2 users Like ELK12695's post