Trump inauguration

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-01-2017, 06:28 AM
RE: Trump inauguration
(24-01-2017 04:54 AM)ELK12695 Wrote:  
(24-01-2017 12:44 AM)Banjo Wrote:  Never underestimate one's enemies. Wink

As opposed to overestimating him? This isn't the first time a moron has won the election.

But I digress, it's irrellevant if Trump is stupid or not. He's obviously hiding the fact that he's got narcissistic personality disorder. He fits almost every symptom.

The other side of the coin is Mike Pence, who's just an asshole.

Not only narcissistic personality disorder - malignant narcissism. NPD is fairly harmless. In the malignant version there is the compulsion to pursue/persecute everything/everyone who seems to have disrespected him or reduced his glory.

His tweets prove the malignancy. So far the worst he has done there is over the course of a couple of years ruin Macy's because they would not continue to sell his line of clothing.

https://www.thestreet.com/story/13882705...lunge.html

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
24-01-2017, 06:30 AM
(24-01-2017 04:54 AM)ELK12695 Wrote:  The other side of the coin is Mike Pence, who's just an asshole.

Yes, Pence is undoubtedly an asshole, a creatard that gives the Republican Christian alt-right their best wet dreams.

But he's unlikely to launch a nuclear strike because someone, somewhere, got under his skin.
[+] 1 user Likes Heath_Tierney's post
24-01-2017, 06:32 AM
(24-01-2017 06:30 AM)Heath_Tierney Wrote:  
(24-01-2017 04:54 AM)ELK12695 Wrote:  The other side of the coin is Mike Pence, who's just an asshole.

Yes, Pence is undoubtedly an asshole, a creatard that gives the Republican Christian alt-right their best wet dreams.

But he's unlikely to launch a nuclear strike because someone, somewhere, got under his skin.

Naw - he's more likely to launch a nuclear strike to start "Armageddon" and thus make Jebus show up.....

Shocking

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 2 users Like onlinebiker's post
24-01-2017, 06:46 AM
(24-01-2017 03:22 AM)morondog Wrote:  So... if we count online... hehe. Reallly grasping at straws now, aren't we LDH? Because somehow Trump's irrational need to see himself as the bestest has transferred itself to his supporters Rolleyes

http://www.snopes.com/trump-inauguration-viewership/

The online figures don't support the claim anyway. The real question is, of the people who did watch how many were doing it out of the same sort of feeling that makes them slow down to look at accidents? The monumental stupidity of making Trump president has to be worth watching for some.

I keep waiting for Allen Funt or Ashton Kutcher to jump out and explain that it was all a setup.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 2 users Like unfogged's post
24-01-2017, 07:45 AM
(24-01-2017 06:46 AM)unfogged Wrote:  The monumental stupidity of making Trump president has to be worth watching for some.

Although reading RS's history book that he recommended it seems he may not have been the stupidest president in history, even if he enacts all his policies Weeping At least, there are prior presidents who were as fucked in the head. Which doesn't say a lot for you lot and your voting habits.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
24-01-2017, 08:16 AM
(24-01-2017 07:45 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(24-01-2017 06:46 AM)unfogged Wrote:  The monumental stupidity of making Trump president has to be worth watching for some.

Although reading RS's history book that he recommended it seems he may not have been the stupidest president in history, even if he enacts all his policies Weeping At least, there are prior presidents who were as fucked in the head. Which doesn't say a lot for you lot and your voting habits.

That might be so, but in the internet enabled information age, such ignorance has never been less excusable.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 2 users Like EvolutionKills's post
24-01-2017, 08:33 AM
(24-01-2017 07:45 AM)morondog Wrote:  

I didn't call Trump stupid, I was agreeing that the general populace exhibited monumental stupidity in electing him. I don't think Trump is as stupid as Bush Jr, for example, but I do think he has a pretty serious personality disorder that makes him totally unsuited for the position.

The US is fucked until it gets rid of the anti-education bias that permeates so much of it and that's fueled by the pro-religion bias and that's what made me more vocal as an atheist. Religion is the single biggest problem in the world; Christianity in the US and Islam worldwide. It does nothing but retard progress and promote division and bigotry.

Rant over.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 3 users Like unfogged's post
24-01-2017, 08:40 AM
(24-01-2017 06:32 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  
(24-01-2017 06:30 AM)Heath_Tierney Wrote:  Yes, Pence is undoubtedly an asshole, a creatard that gives the Republican Christian alt-right their best wet dreams.

Naw - he's more likely to launch a nuclear strike to start "Armageddon" and thus make Jebus show up.....

Shocking

Atleast we stood a chance in Michael Bay's Armageddon.

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."
[+] 1 user Likes ELK12695's post
24-01-2017, 09:52 AM
(24-01-2017 08:16 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(24-01-2017 07:45 AM)morondog Wrote:  Although reading RS's history book that he recommended it seems he may not have been the stupidest president in history, even if he enacts all his policies Weeping At least, there are prior presidents who were as fucked in the head. Which doesn't say a lot for you lot and your voting habits.

That might be so, but in the internet enabled information age, such ignorance has never been less excusable.

I'm not so sure about that. Yeah, there's more information available, but you have to do a lot of sifting to figure out which information you can trust. So much of it is bullshit or "alternate facts". And I think a lot of people don't bother to do the sifting.
24-01-2017, 11:46 AM
(24-01-2017 08:33 AM)unfogged Wrote:  
(24-01-2017 07:45 AM)morondog Wrote:  Although reading RS's history book that he recommended it seems he may not have been the stupidest president in history, even if he enacts all his policies Weeping At least, there are prior presidents who were as fucked in the head. Which doesn't say a lot for you lot and your voting habits.

I didn't call Trump stupid

I did Tongue Anyone who lets their ego get in the way to that degree is gonna be an easy to manipulate fool, and I'm sure international leaders as well as those who have zee Grand Dictators ear are already finding ways to do just that. And I think George W though bad will pale in comparison to Trump.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post