Trump inauguration

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-01-2017, 01:22 PM
RE: Trump inauguration
(24-01-2017 09:52 AM)Grasshopper Wrote:  
(24-01-2017 08:16 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  That might be so, but in the internet enabled information age, such ignorance has never been less excusable.

I'm not so sure about that. Yeah, there's more information available, but you have to do a lot of sifting to figure out which information you can trust. So much of it is bullshit or "alternate facts". And I think a lot of people don't bother to do the sifting.

The resources are there. Misinformation has always been a problem. Echo chambers are more problematic, sure. But if you care enough, the answers have never been easier to find; even sifting through to get to the actual facts is easier today than it has ever been.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
24-01-2017, 01:24 PM
(24-01-2017 01:22 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(24-01-2017 09:52 AM)Grasshopper Wrote:  I'm not so sure about that. Yeah, there's more information available, but you have to do a lot of sifting to figure out which information you can trust. So much of it is bullshit or "alternate facts". And I think a lot of people don't bother to do the sifting.

The resources are there. Misinformation has always been a problem. Echo chambers are more problematic, sure. But if you care enough, the answers have never been easier to find; even sifting through to get to the actual facts is easier today than it has ever been.

Excatly. All one has to do is go to the website foxnews.com for everything they need to know. It's fairly simple.

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
24-01-2017, 02:39 PM
(24-01-2017 01:24 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Excatly. All one has to do is go to the website foxnews.com for everything they need to know. It's fairly simple.

Perhaps you should have a look at this to open up your viewing/reading boundaries just a wee bit:

[Image: kP4Yax1.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Heath_Tierney's post
24-01-2017, 02:44 PM
(24-01-2017 01:24 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(24-01-2017 01:22 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  The resources are there. Misinformation has always been a problem. Echo chambers are more problematic, sure. But if you care enough, the answers have never been easier to find; even sifting through to get to the actual facts is easier today than it has ever been.

Excatly. All one has to do is go to the website foxnews.com for everything they need to know. It's fairly simple.

Thanks for ironically proving my point LDH. The facts are there, you have little excuse to be so fucking pig ignorant on such a regular basis.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]