Trump: maybe US will have a president for life someday

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-03-2018, 02:25 PM
RE: Trump: maybe US will have a president for life someday
Trump lashes out at the Oscars. ‘We don’t have stars anymore — except your president’.

Looks like PPP wants to be the only celebrity and President for Life.

(06-03-2018 01:49 PM)GenesisNemesis Wrote:  [Image: r8WCivT.png]

Yeah, "pretty nice guy". Sounds to me like you're completely intellectually dishonest and bankrupt if you think Sargon is a "pretty nice guy".

I was at Mythcon when there were cheers as that tweet was read aloud. It was terrifying.

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Shai Hulud's post
06-03-2018, 02:52 PM (This post was last modified: 06-03-2018 02:56 PM by darthdambalah.)
(06-03-2018 02:25 PM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  Trump lashes out at the Oscars. ‘We don’t have stars anymore — except your president’.

(06-03-2018 01:49 PM)GenesisNemesis Wrote:  [Image: r8WCivT.png]

Yeah, "pretty nice guy". Sounds to me like you're completely intellectually dishonest and bankrupt if you think Sargon is a "pretty nice guy".

I was at Mythcon when there were cheers as that tweet was read aloud. It was terrifying.

TERRIFYING HAHAHAHAHA, wow this place... It became quite something, maybe it's good I lost interest in this forum all those years ago. You know I wouldn't even rape you too. Hmmm that reminds me I have to start reading dune once.

This god, this one word: I.
-Ayn Rand
Find all posts by this user
06-03-2018, 02:55 PM
(06-03-2018 02:52 PM)darthdambalah Wrote:  
(06-03-2018 02:25 PM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  Trump lashes out at the Oscars. ‘We don’t have stars anymore — except your president’.

TERRIFYING HAHAHAHAHA, wow this place... It became quite something, maybe it's good I lost interest in this forum all those years ago. You know I wouldn't even rape you too.

Oh just fuck off you pathetic troll.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 4 users Like morondog's post
06-03-2018, 03:15 PM
(06-03-2018 02:55 PM)morondog Wrote:  
(06-03-2018 02:52 PM)darthdambalah Wrote:  TERRIFYING HAHAHAHAHA, wow this place... It became quite something, maybe it's good I lost interest in this forum all those years ago. You know I wouldn't even rape you too.

Oh just fuck off you pathetic troll.

I second this. I would rather have Lord Dark Helmet pontificating Heywood style about Mark Dreher than have some rape apologist like you here.

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac
[+] 4 users Like The Organic Chemist's post
06-03-2018, 03:58 PM
(06-03-2018 03:15 PM)The Organic Chemist Wrote:  
(06-03-2018 02:55 PM)morondog Wrote:  Oh just fuck off you pathetic troll.

I second this. I would rather have Lord Dark Helmet pontificating Heywood style about Mark Dreher than have some rape apologist like you here.

RAPE APOLOGIST HAHAHAHAHA

This god, this one word: I.
-Ayn Rand
06-03-2018, 04:43 PM
(06-03-2018 02:52 PM)darthdambalah Wrote:  

TERRIFYING HAHAHAHAHA, wow this place... It became quite something, maybe it's good I lost interest in this forum all those years ago. You know I wouldn't even rape you too. Hmmm that reminds me I have to start reading dune once.

Yeah, quite terrifying sitting amongst the sea of MAGA hats and Pepe stuff, with people cheering a rape comment, and then snarling how much they want to hurt the guy disagreeing with Sargon on stage. It made it quite hard to clap for Thomas Smith.

And Dune's a great book!

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like Shai Hulud's post