Trump: maybe US will have a president for life someday

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-03-2018, 02:04 PM
RE: Trump: maybe US will have a president for life someday
(04-03-2018 11:40 AM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  Where are the gun-toting uber-patriots? C'mon, guys, you say you want your guns to defeat the loss of freedoms. What more signal do you need?

Same question for the electors of the electoral college, when it was set up to prevent the election of a demagogue or tyrant.
Huh
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Thoreauvian's post
04-03-2018, 02:18 PM
(04-03-2018 09:39 AM)julep Wrote:  His supporters are trying to spin it as a "joke," but it's not at all the kind of joke puppet tends to make. His jokes mean-spirited and at others' expense, even and maybe especially including those close to him. He's happy to joke about Melania and Jared. (I understand he had some one-liners written for him that mocked them that he used this weekend.) No one is safe or sacred except himself.

Therefore this wasn't a joke, it was a trial balloon in a friendly room.

Considering that President Shithole is refusing to put in place the sanctions even his own party majority congress voted for, is telling. Not to mention he praised both Un and Putin multiple times during his run.

45 thought he could treat the public like his "university" investors.

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-03-2018, 11:39 PM
Has he even said anything about Putin's simulation bombing Florida video yet?

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
05-03-2018, 07:03 AM
(04-03-2018 11:39 PM)morondog Wrote:  Has he even said anything about Putin's simulation bombing Florida video yet?

Hell, no. It was a signal to start the trade war I bet.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
05-03-2018, 08:28 AM
(04-03-2018 09:23 AM)The Organic Chemist Wrote:  According to CNN they have a recording of the POTUS saying this. As far as I can tell, CNN hasn't released the recording which is a bit suspicious. But if true WOW.

Given all the things we know he's said that show him viewing the current setup of our government as an obstacle to him, it's certainly believable.

For the last 14 months, I've been hearing this audible grinding noise. I now know it to be the founding fathers rolling over in their graves, on pretty much a continual basis. I propose exhuming them, hooking them up to generators, and just giving Trump an open mic. They should be able to power the Eastern sea grid.
[+] 3 users Like RobbyPants's post
05-03-2018, 08:33 AM
(05-03-2018 08:28 AM)RobbyPants Wrote:  
(04-03-2018 09:23 AM)The Organic Chemist Wrote:  According to CNN they have a recording of the POTUS saying this. As far as I can tell, CNN hasn't released the recording which is a bit suspicious. But if true WOW.

Given all the things we know he's said that show him viewing the current setup of our government as an obstacle to him, it's certainly believable.

They played it on the news again yesterday. No doubt it's real.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
05-03-2018, 08:42 AM
The official 'news' station of The Party is in full swing:

[Image: LvLm1kl.jpg]

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Shai Hulud's post
05-03-2018, 09:11 AM
(05-03-2018 08:42 AM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  The official 'news' station of The Party is in full swing:

Just a little joke huh? It's straight out of the Caesar playbook. Except that Caesar was an intelligent cunt and Trump's just a cunt. Even typing their names in the same sentence counts as dragging poor old Julius through the mud.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 3 users Like morondog's post
05-03-2018, 09:14 AM
“If this were a dictatorship it would be a heck of a lot easier... as long as I'm the dictator. Hehehe.”

― George W. Bush
[+] 3 users Like Mathilda's post
05-03-2018, 09:17 AM
(05-03-2018 08:42 AM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  The official 'news' station of The Party is in full swing:

The president is deliberately trolling Americans (not just "liberals"), and Fox wonders why we raise objections (are "hysterical")??? The real question is, why have they become the propagandists for a troll?
[+] 1 user Likes Thoreauvian's post