17-03-2017, 06:35 AM
Trump meets Merkel today
Your expectations? Big Grin

Ceterum censeo, religionem delendam esse
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
17-03-2017, 06:36 AM
RE: Trump meets Merkel today
She grabs him by the balls to let him know in no uncertain terms who the fuck is in charge.

The media will play it off as 'locker room shenanigans'.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 12 users Like EvolutionKills's post
17-03-2017, 06:38 AM
(17-03-2017 06:35 AM)Deesse23 Wrote:  Your expectations? Big Grin

Poor Merkel. I feel sorry for her. There is no telling what will happen - depends on what he saw on TV last night.

Whatever will happen, she will leave confused as to whether she has been threatened or offered support.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
17-03-2017, 06:57 AM

Another war with Germany. Hopefully this time only a war of tweets.
17-03-2017, 07:45 AM
(17-03-2017 06:38 AM)Dom Wrote:  

Poor Merkel. I feel sorry for her. There is no telling what will happen - depends on what he saw on TV last night.

Whatever will happen, she will leave confused as to whether she has been threatened or offered support.

He's gonna try his power handshakes and all those other dodgy tricks. Hopefully she'll stand up to him. He'll rage tweet after she says something not quite as positive as he thinks it should be. I do feel sorry for anyone going to meet the toddler in the white house.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
17-03-2017, 07:57 AM (This post was last modified: 17-03-2017 08:03 AM by Szuchow.)
Nothing much will happen I guess. No earth shaking things at any rate.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
[+] 1 user Likes Szuchow's post
17-03-2017, 08:39 AM

At least Merkel is able to hide disgust better than Gabriel. With Gabriel you always know when someone or something doesn't sit well with him. It's that bad smell under his nose look he oftenly displays. Probably not the best choice for minister of foreign affairs.
17-03-2017, 08:56 AM
(17-03-2017 07:45 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(17-03-2017 06:38 AM)Dom Wrote:  Poor Merkel. I feel sorry for her. There is no telling what will happen - depends on what he saw on TV last night.

He's gonna try his power handshakes and all those other dodgy tricks. Hopefully she'll stand up to him. He'll rage tweet after she says something not quite as positive as he thinks it should be. I do feel sorry for anyone going to meet the toddler in the white house.

If he tried that handshake on me, I'd let myself fall into him when he pulls. Tongue

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
17-03-2017, 09:02 AM
He will be very polite to her in any private meeting, because powerful women leave him scared shitless (I would say "witless" but .. well) when he has no control over them. In public, he will say all of the nice things about their meeting and talks while trying to convey to the Trumplings that he had the upper hand and "put her in her place" the whole time. Hobo In public, Angela Merkel will be cordial and say all of the right things, while privately thinking that this President is even more of a dim bulb than George W Bush. Shocking

I’ll be a story in your head, but that’s okay, because we’re all stories in the end. Just make it a good one, eh? Because it was, you know. It was the best.
The Doctor
[+] 3 users Like Rockblossom's post
17-03-2017, 09:53 AM (This post was last modified: 17-03-2017 10:39 AM by Bucky Ball.)
The PM (or was it the ambassador ?) of Ireland was in the White House the other evening, and basically, (in his public statement with Dumpy standing right there) lectured him about how the Irish were one of the groups of "immigrants" who made America great. He (T. Rump) stood there and looked like he was grinding his teeth.
So funny.

Merkel speaks Russian, and probably knows more about Pooh-tin than anyone. This could be fun. I hope she gives him a run for his yuge money.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post