Trump plays prank on republicans

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-09-2017, 04:56 PM
Trump plays prank on republicans
Quote:President Trump confounded leaders from his party Wednesday by siding with Democrats on plans to fund the government and raise the debt ceiling, upending negotiations in a variety of crucial policy areas in the fall and further damaging his relationships with Republicans on Capitol Hill.

Quote:“We had a very good meeting with Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer,” Trump told reporters Wednesday on Air Force One while traveling to North Dakota. “We agreed to a three-month extension on debt ceiling, which they consider to be sacred — very important — always we’ll agree on debt ceiling automatically because of the importance of it.”

Quote:Some Senate Republicans wanted the debt ceiling to be suspended for 18 months so it wouldn’t loom over them before next year’s midterm elections. Their hopes were disappointed Wednesday.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/t...ar-AAro4lo

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 7 users Like Dom's post
06-09-2017, 06:38 PM
RE: Trump plays prank on republicans
Great prank!

Next up: TP'g Paul Ryan's house?
[+] 1 user Likes julep's post
06-09-2017, 07:12 PM
(06-09-2017 06:38 PM)julep Wrote:  Great prank!

Next up: TP'g Paul Ryan's house?

Quite possibly! Paul Ryan has been saying bad things about Trump - republicans have been resisting - so Trump decided to make a deal with the dems instead.

Like I kept telling Dark Helmet - Trump is no republican. He's an opportunist, and if he can do something that surprises everyone and causes them to talk about him, all the better.

Oooh, our Donny is so smart... Tongue

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 5 users Like Dom's post
06-09-2017, 07:20 PM
He's bailed. Grampa just said a big fuck you to the Republicans, Grampa's going up the country. He's got a whole new game he wants to play. Big Grin

#sigh
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
06-09-2017, 07:35 PM
(06-09-2017 07:12 PM)Dom Wrote:  Oooh, our Donny is so smart... Tongue

A broken clock is right twice a day, I guess....
Consider
[+] 3 users Like Thoreauvian's post
06-09-2017, 07:54 PM
LDH will be in here in a minute to tell us about contributions and other bullshit to deflect....
06-09-2017, 07:57 PM
(06-09-2017 07:20 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  He's bailed. Grampa just said a big fuck you to the Republicans, Grampa's going up the country. He's got a whole new game he wants to play. Big Grin

Oh my, it's been eons since I heard that song!

06-09-2017, 08:02 PM
i don't think it was a prank. I think he was being saying fuck you. You won't work with the dems, I will and you won't like the results.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 2 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
06-09-2017, 08:04 PM
Chickens coming home to roost -- they hitched their wagon to a horse they hadn't broken, what did they expect? (Forgive the horribly mixed metaphors, but I'm Texan so it's okay).

(06-09-2017 07:20 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  He's bailed. Grampa just said a big fuck you to the Republicans, Grampa's going up the country. He's got a whole new game he wants to play. Big Grin

Brotha sounds like Kermit the Frog on lead vocals.
[+] 2 users Like Thumpalumpacus's post
06-09-2017, 08:34 PM
Actually I've already seen people responding online that are right-wing, and as usual they are just sucking Trump's tiny dick. They are applauding him for saying "fuck you" to the "RINOS" and now acting like he's not a Republican, he's "third party".

I swear the stupid is strong with these dipshits.
[+] 2 users Like ResidentEvilFan's post