Trump plays prank on republicans

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-09-2017, 01:29 AM
RE: Trump plays prank on republicans
Folks,

This looks good, but the Dems need to remember who they are dealing with. Big Grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W208Y8etcj4

D.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Dworkin's post
07-09-2017, 01:47 AM
(06-09-2017 08:34 PM)ResidentEvilFan Wrote:  Actually I've already seen people responding online that are right-wing, and as usual they are just sucking Trump's tiny dick. They are applauding him for saying "fuck you" to the "RINOS" and now acting like he's not a Republican, he's "third party".

I swear the stupid is strong with these dipshits.

Actually, that makes a lot of sense to me.

A big chunk of his voters wanted to say FU to both establishment parties.

Yes

07-09-2017, 04:39 AM (This post was last modified: 07-09-2017 04:46 AM by Thoreauvian.)
(07-09-2017 01:29 AM)Dworkin Wrote:  This looks good, but the Dems need to remember who they are dealing with. Big Grin

Who could forget ?

Tongue
07-09-2017, 06:13 AM
And yet some people trust him to negotiate with the likes of Vladimir Putin.
He'll shake hands and pull back a stump.
But of course you'll probably need to enlarge the picture to notice.

[Image: anigif_enhanced-26851-1450298712-2.gif]
[+] 2 users Like BikerDude's post
07-09-2017, 07:02 AM
Well, I was listening to CNN yesterday afternoon while cleaning in another room so I don't have the details (names etc). But apparently facebook sold ads to a Russian "troll farm". These ads can be targeted by district, age, gender, income etc. So they could target the exact voters they wanted to.

There were also questions raised by one of the congressional committees about who lent Trump money during his bankruptcies, after US banks declined to play with him anymore. If it was Russians, the Russians have something to blackmail him with.

One way to escape pressure may have been signing away his rights to lift sanctions....

All kinds of plots possible here, but since he tried to build a Trump tower in Russia even during his candidacy, he has definitely had dealings with them.

Back on topic, I do see Trump's deal with the democrats as a simple prank, he did it to spite the republicans who have increasingly been on his shit list. He does have to go after people who dis him. Can't leave a spot on his shiny armor. He's going to play the parties against each other, hoping they will disintegrate and leave him king.

And he will be the best king, the smartest king who has been to the best schools. He will make America great again!

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
07-09-2017, 08:43 AM
(07-09-2017 01:47 AM)DLJ Wrote:  
(06-09-2017 08:34 PM)ResidentEvilFan Wrote:  Actually I've already seen people responding online that are right-wing, and as usual they are just sucking Trump's tiny dick. They are applauding him for saying "fuck you" to the "RINOS" and now acting like he's not a Republican, he's "third party".

I swear the stupid is strong with these dipshits.

Actually, that makes a lot of sense to me.

A big chunk of his voters wanted to say FU to both establishment parties.

Yes

That's great and all but he's still got an R after his name, and he's still pushing Repubican and conservative issues mostly.
07-09-2017, 08:48 AM
(07-09-2017 07:02 AM)Dom Wrote:  Back on topic, I do see Trump's deal with the democrats as a simple prank, he did it to spite the republicans who have increasingly been on his shit list. He does have to go after people who dis him. Can't leave a spot on his shiny armor. He's going to play the parties against each other, hoping they will disintegrate and leave him king.

And he will be the best king, the smartest king who has been to the best schools. He will make America great again!

I would mostly agree. Chaos and playing people off each other is his one-note strategy. And with Trump, since everything is about him personally, his strategy is both the means and the ends of his goal--power. It's a not so thinly veiled threat to the GOP--play ball on Obamacare/taxes/immigration/etc, or this is how the second half of his term will go.

On the other hand, I am glad he did this. Constant haranguing over lifting the debt ceiling is pointless and a time waster. The debt ceiling will always pass, but while both sides bicker, nothing else can get accomplished (including emergency funding for hurricane(s) ). The perennial debt ceiling bickering is the epitome of what is wrong in Congress.
07-09-2017, 09:05 AM
(07-09-2017 08:48 AM)BryanS Wrote:  
(07-09-2017 07:02 AM)Dom Wrote:  Back on topic, I do see Trump's deal with the democrats as a simple prank, he did it to spite the republicans who have increasingly been on his shit list. He does have to go after people who dis him. Can't leave a spot on his shiny armor. He's going to play the parties against each other, hoping they will disintegrate and leave him king.

I would mostly agree. Chaos and playing people off each other is his one-note strategy. And with Trump, since everything is about him personally, his strategy is both the means and the ends of his goal--power. It's a not so thinly veiled threat to the GOP--play ball on Obamacare/taxes/immigration/etc, or this is how the second half of his term will go.

On the other hand, I am glad he did this. Constant haranguing over lifting the debt ceiling is pointless and a time waster. The debt ceiling will always pass, but while both sides bicker, nothing else can get accomplished (including emergency funding for hurricane(s) ). The perennial debt ceiling bickering is the epitome of what is wrong in Congress.

I wonder what his base thinks of it.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
07-09-2017, 10:20 AM
(07-09-2017 09:05 AM)Dom Wrote:  I wonder what his base thinks of it.

His base thinks?
Consider

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 3 users Like unfogged's post
07-09-2017, 10:22 AM (This post was last modified: 07-09-2017 10:29 AM by Bucky Ball.)
He has no tax plan, but keeps saying they are working on the details, then says it's up to Congress to write it. He had no Health Care Plan to replace the ACA. He has no one capable in his cadre of hangers-on who knows how to craft legislation. He's an incompetent buffoon. If you doubt that, read his embarrassing speech in North Dakota yesterday. OMG. Weeping
http://theweek.com/speedreads/723161/ste...rth-dakota

How in the hell can Congress get anything done when they work 3 days a week. They're paid well for full-time jobs, yet work part-time.
I think there should be a national movement to make them punch in and out. Punch in and out for breaks, punch in and out for lunch. We'll see how much they actually work.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 3 users Like Bucky Ball's post