Trump presidency rated among top 10 global risks

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-03-2016, 12:59 PM (This post was last modified: 17-03-2016 01:03 PM by god has no twitter account.)
RE: Trump presidency rated among top 10 global risks
(17-03-2016 12:50 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Fuck these terrorists. Dropping bombs on their ass while they're at home with their families doesn't bother me at all.

Je suis Charlie Weeping

Marburg virus, Ebola, Rabies, HIV, Smallpox, Hantavirus, Dengue Fever all brought to you by god - who cares for us and loves us all Censored
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes god has no twitter account's post
17-03-2016, 01:04 PM
You know it's bad when even in Poland* people are concerned with possibility of Trump winning the elections.

*Here pat on the back by Uncle Sam is something akin to orgasm for a politician. Guess sucking up to superpowers without regard for own interest is habit that can't be changed quickly.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
[+] 2 users Like Szuchow's post
17-03-2016, 01:20 PM
There should be some sort of psychological test before Donald Trump becomes Dictator of the United States, or DOTUS. I know the score would need be set pretty low for the job applicants but even so, I don't think Donald Trump would pass because.....insane narcissist. Hobo

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 1 user Likes dancefortwo's post
17-03-2016, 01:27 PM
Actually I think I stumbled onto something here. If Donald Trump comes to Portland Oregon, which he probably won't because this is pretty much Obama country, I'll go down to his rally with a sign saying:

DONALD TRUMP FOR DICTATOR

Big Grin

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 2 users Like dancefortwo's post
17-03-2016, 01:46 PM
(17-03-2016 01:27 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  If Donald Trump comes to Portland Oregon, which he probably won't because this is pretty much Obama country ...

There is still a Republican primary in Oregon. I'm sure all of three people vote in it, but either way it's 28 delegates for one of them.

... this is my signature!
17-03-2016, 01:49 PM
(17-03-2016 10:31 AM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  If he's elected, we may well see a clash in the South China Sea anyway.

Sounds like fun, Let's all go to the South China Sea and clash!
17-03-2016, 01:52 PM
(17-03-2016 12:50 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Fuck these terrorists. Dropping bombs on their ass while they're at home with their families doesn't bother me at all.

So you support murdering children?

[+] 2 users Like GenesisNemesis's post
17-03-2016, 01:57 PM
(17-03-2016 01:52 PM)GenesisNemesis Wrote:  

So you support murdering children?

He sure does. Literal advocacy of war crimes.

Eh. "Lest we forget" was a shitty PC slogan anyway, amirite?

... this is my signature!
[+] 7 users Like cjlr's post
17-03-2016, 02:07 PM
(17-03-2016 12:50 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(17-03-2016 11:59 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Of course it couldn't have anything to do with the fact that he said there would be riots if he weren't nominated, that the military would torture if ordered by him, or any of the other inflammatory shit that drools from his narcissistic brain every day.

He didn't say that there would be riots if he wasn't nominated. He said there could be riots if the establishment steals the nomination. Which there very well could be. That whole military thing with torture and dropping bombs on terrorist families. That's nothing. The American people don't want to know the truth. It was a stupid thing to say but I'm sure worse has been ordered by prior presidents and the orders were carried out. I read that in WW2 the Germans would parade their tanks through the cities with women and children riding on top, believing that allied planes wouldn't bomb them. We bombed them anyway. Troops follow orders. Collateral damage happens. The U.S. definition of torture is much more lenient than other countries and we still use techniques that other countries have made illegal and classify as torture. I'm sure Trump's comments sound crass and harsh to the average Joe Liberal, but not to me. It doesn't bother me at all. Fuck these terrorists. Dropping bombs on their ass while they're at home with their families doesn't bother me at all. In fact, the first plan for Osama bin Laden's compound was to turn it into dust with bombs from a B-2 stealth bomber, even with women and children known to be inside. The plan was for thirty two 2,000 pound bombs to be dropped. Many non combatants would be killed, including a family that lived in the house next door. Obama approved of that plan before the SEALs plan was chosen, doesn't that make him as bad as Trump? Obama actually gave the order. Trump merely proposed an idea similar to things Obama and every other president has already done.

Good for him. He will never be president. Ever.
No one said Obama's drone strikes are not bad or even worse.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
17-03-2016, 02:09 PM
(17-03-2016 01:57 PM)cjlr Wrote:  
(17-03-2016 01:52 PM)GenesisNemesis Wrote:  So you support murdering children?

He sure does. Literal advocacy of war crimes.

Eh. "Lest we forget" was a shitty PC slogan anyway, amirite?

If "Lest we forget" is about Shoah then sadly it isn't much more than slogan. Mass killings aren't things of the past, even if overall amount of violence is decreasing rather than increasing.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.