Trump rape allegation

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-07-2016, 05:28 AM
Trump rape allegation
Has anyone heard this allegation against Donald Drumph?
Rape allegation against Trumpetman
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
21-07-2016, 05:43 AM
Trump rape allegation
Nope. I'm only familiar with the Bill Clinton rapes.
[+] 2 users Like KUSA's post
21-07-2016, 05:46 AM
RE: Trump rape allegation
This allegedly happened 20 years ago.........

And SUDDENLY --- it's now an issue for her....

Odd timing, huh????

Trump is an egotistical maniac. He's a buffoon, a clown without a red nose and probably a racist to boot..............

But this woman - ain't convincing anybody of anything......

Smells like bullshit to me..........

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post
21-07-2016, 05:54 AM
No doubt he'll sue her and be vindicated by a jury...

or maybe not.
21-07-2016, 05:57 AM
(21-07-2016 05:54 AM)Deltabravo Wrote:  No doubt he'll sue her and be vindicated by a jury...

or maybe not.

Probably not.....

Just ignoring her worked for 20 years, eh???

The press isn't even likely to pick up on this in a big way.....

NO point in poking a hornets nest...

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
21-07-2016, 07:04 AM
I saw it on the local news, so someone is picking up on it.

Let's assume the guy who raped me was out of my life, and, not having reported it at the time (in real life I would not report rape) I just went on about my life trying to forget.

Now the guy is plastered over every TV screen every day and running for Prez.

I can see how that would end up making me angry enough to come out. By now the acute soreness of the incident has probably scabbed over and talking about it isn't so hard anymore...

No, just the passing of time is definitely no reason to dismiss this. There may be other reasons, I am not familiar with the case at all. But the delay in stepping forward is perfectly normal.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 6 users Like Dom's post
21-07-2016, 07:16 AM
(21-07-2016 07:04 AM)Dom Wrote:  I saw it on the local news, so someone is picking up on it.

Let's assume the guy who raped me was out of my life, and, not having reported it at the time (in real life I would not report rape) I just went on about my life trying to forget.

I can see how that would end up making me angry enough to come out. By now the acute soreness of the incident has probably scabbed over and talking about it isn't so hard anymore...

No, just the passing of time is definitely no reason to dismiss this. There may be other reasons, I am not familiar with the case at all. But the delay in stepping forward is perfectly normal.
From the article:

"When Trump's office was asked to respond to Harth's allegations, they highlighted her inconsistency about her views on Trump, forwarding emails from 2015 and as recently as January 2016 in which she expressed friendly feelings about Trump and even asked about a job helping to do his campaign trail makeup. As Harth wrote in an August 2015 email forwarded by Trump’s campaign: 'I also would like to show my support for Donald and his campaign. I am offering my services to do his grooming and getting him perfectly camera ready for photos and Hi-Definition TV. He knows better than anybody how important image is.' In another email from October 2015, she praised Trump for 'doing a tremendous job of shaking things up in the United States' and added: 'I am definitely Team Trump!' Harth said those emails were written months before Trump called her integrity into question. She also defended her action, as a businesswoman who has never been too proud to look for help where she needs it, even if it smacks of opportunism."

Sure sounds like a credible witness to me. Unsure

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Vosur's post
21-07-2016, 07:16 AM
(21-07-2016 07:04 AM)Dom Wrote:  I saw it on the local news, so someone is picking up on it.

He is plastered over every TV screen for months, but I guess him getting official nomination from GOP is what pushed the alleged victim to come forward almost as if....no,no, democrats wouldn`t pull something like that, especially Clintons , we know that they always play fair and would never engage in a smearing campaign.

. . . ................................ ......................................... . [Image: 2dsmnow.gif] Eat at Joe's
[+] 2 users Like Slowminded's post
21-07-2016, 07:30 AM
(21-07-2016 07:16 AM)Slowminded Wrote:  

He is plastered over every TV screen for months, but I guess him getting official nomination from GOP is what pushed the alleged victim to come forward almost as if....no,no, democrats wouldn`t pull something like that, especially Clintons , we know that they always play fair and would never engage in a smearing campaign.

Like I said, I have no info on this case and won't venture to guess what is going on.

The timing by itself, however, is not anything that diminishes the validity. Luckily our laws are insightful enough to take this into account or we would be a nation of free rape.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
21-07-2016, 07:30 AM
(21-07-2016 05:43 AM)KUSA Wrote:  Nope. I'm only familiar with the Bill Clinton rapes.

Um... I wasn't aware that anybody had raped Bill Clinton? Confused

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.