Trump rape allegation

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-07-2016, 07:32 AM
RE: Trump rape allegation
I'd be surprised if someone like Trump hadn't attempted rape at least once in his life.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
21-07-2016, 08:32 AM
(21-07-2016 07:16 AM)Vosur Wrote:  "When Trump's office was asked to respond to Harth's allegations, they highlighted her inconsistency about her views on Trump, forwarding emails from 2015 and as recently as January 2016 in which she expressed friendly feelings about Trump and even asked about a job helping to do his campaign trail makeup. As Harth wrote in an August 2015 email forwarded by Trump’s campaign: 'I also would like to show my support for Donald and his campaign. I am offering my services to do his grooming and getting him perfectly camera ready for photos and Hi-Definition TV. He knows better than anybody how important image is.' In another email from October 2015, she praised Trump for 'doing a tremendous job of shaking things up in the United States' and added: 'I am definitely Team Trump!' Harth said those emails were written months before Trump called her integrity into question. She also defended her action, as a businesswoman who has never been too proud to look for help where she needs it, even if it smacks of opportunism."

Sure sounds like a credible witness to me. Unsure

She could have developped a «Norway Syndrome» for Trump. The «Norway Syndrome» is a psychological disorder, currently unrecognised and only very recently researched, that would be a form of Stockholm Syndrome, but for rape victims. It's associated with a form of guilt that would drive a person to develop a form of sympathy, friendship or unusual and unexpected care for his/her agressor that can go up to falling in love with him/her in the most extreme cases. Much like the Stockholm Syndrome, it would be caused by guilt, internalised victim blamming and defective/overactive copping mechanism. Much like the Stockholm Syndrome, the effects aren't usually permanent. I guess we will have to do some further research on the subject to see if such a syndrome truly exist amongst rape victims. Here is an article where the term has been coined.

http://blogs.spectator.co.uk/2016/04/nor...s-of-rape/

Freedom is servitude to justice and intellectual honesty.
21-07-2016, 08:36 AM
(21-07-2016 07:30 AM)SYZ Wrote:  
(21-07-2016 05:43 AM)KUSA Wrote:  Nope. I'm only familiar with the Bill Clinton rapes.

Um... I wasn't aware that anybody had raped Bill Clinton? Confused

Just Hillary....

Where do you think Chelsea came from???

Big Grin

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
21-07-2016, 09:38 AM
(21-07-2016 08:32 AM)epronovost Wrote:  She could have developped a «Norway Syndrome» for Trump. The «Norway Syndrome» is a psychological disorder, currently unrecognised and only very recently researched, that would be a form of Stockholm Syndrome, but for rape victims. It's associated with a form of guilt that would drive a person to develop a form of sympathy, friendship or unusual and unexpected care for his/her agressor that can go up to falling in love with him/her in the most extreme cases. Much like the Stockholm Syndrome, it would be caused by guilt, internalised victim blamming and defective/overactive copping mechanism. Much like the Stockholm Syndrome, the effects aren't usually permanent. I guess we will have to do some further research on the subject to see if such a syndrome truly exist amongst rape victims. Here is an article where the term has been coined.

http://blogs.spectator.co.uk/2016/04/nor...s-of-rape/

I went through a phase similar to what is described there. To the point of blocking all memory of rape. When I snapped out of it, I emerged with a complete inability to subordinate. And a lot of anger. The anger went away, and I ran my own businesses so no one to subordinate to. It could have been a lot worse, I was lucky and resilient.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
21-07-2016, 10:46 AM
The only possible purpose of this allegation at this time is for smear tactic value.

It can't be for possible prosecution.

According to ---

https://victimsofcrime.org/docs/DNA%20Re...f?sfvrsn=2

The statute of limitations ran out over 15 years ago... (4 years max, depending on how charged, in Florida).

This lends more to the "somebody with an axe to grind" category than the victim of a crime....

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
21-07-2016, 10:49 AM
(21-07-2016 10:46 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  The only possible purpose of this allegation at this time is for smear tactic value.

According to ---

The statute of limitations ran out over 15 years ago... (4 years max, depending on how charged, in Florida).

This lends more to the "somebody with an axe to grind" category than the victim of a crime....

Erm, victims have axes to grind...

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
21-07-2016, 10:55 AM
(21-07-2016 10:49 AM)Dom Wrote:  
(21-07-2016 10:46 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  The only possible purpose of this allegation at this time is for smear tactic value.

According to ---

Erm, victims have axes to grind...

Innocent till proven guilty not an idea you entertain??

21-07-2016, 11:01 AM
(21-07-2016 07:32 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  I'd be surprised if someone like Trump hadn't attempted rape at least once in his life.

"Someone like Trump"....

If I didn't know better -- I'd say you're stereotyping.....

So which group is it that makes him a potential rapist to you??

White
Rich
American
Owns a dick.

21-07-2016, 11:03 AM
(21-07-2016 11:01 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  
(21-07-2016 07:32 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  I'd be surprised if someone like Trump hadn't attempted rape at least once in his life.

"Someone like Trump"....

White
Rich
American
Owns a dick.

"Arrogant narcissist" is a better fit than any of those.
[+] 1 user Likes Grasshopper's post
21-07-2016, 11:05 AM
(21-07-2016 11:03 AM)Grasshopper Wrote:  
(21-07-2016 11:01 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  "Someone like Trump"....

White
Rich
American
Owns a dick.

"Arrogant narcissist" is a better fit than any of those.

He certainly does SEEM that way....

But I don't know... I've never met the man -- only seen him on a TV show.....

I don't tend to think that Reality TV - is...