Trump re-tweets videos made by the white supremacist group Britain first.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-11-2017, 09:20 AM
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/11/...far-right/
Well we all knew the orange slug© was anti immigrant but now it seems he has doubled down on himself by tweeting propaganda videos for a British far right group known as"Britain First"
Nice one Donald free publicity and a tacit approval for a racist hate group in Britain. The guys not fit for office, I'd love to see LDH excuse this one.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes adey67's post
29-11-2017, 09:22 AM
RE: Trump re-tweets videos made by the white supremacist group Britain first.
(29-11-2017 09:20 AM)adey67 Wrote:  http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/11/...far-right/
Well we all knew the orange slug© was anti immigrant but now it seems he has doubled down on himself by tweeting propaganda videos for a British far right group known as"Britain First"
Nice one Donald free publicity and a tacit approval for a racist hate group in Britain. The guys not fit for office, I'd love to see LDH excuse this one.

Oh, I am sure LDH will have a perfectly reasonable explanation. Consider

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
29-11-2017, 09:27 AM
(29-11-2017 09:20 AM)adey67 Wrote:  I'd love to see LDH excuse this one.

Is that a challenge? Let's be honest here, you know that:

[Image: x6DEbV5.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes ELK12695's post
29-11-2017, 09:39 AM
(29-11-2017 09:27 AM)ELK12695 Wrote:  
(29-11-2017 09:20 AM)adey67 Wrote:  I'd love to see LDH excuse this one.

Is that a challenge? Let's be honest here, you know that:

Maybe just a little, lets face it the more pig faeces that spews out of his mouth regarding his beloved leader and life in general, the more he makes himself look like a brain injured cock womble on crack. If nothing else its good for a laugh or rather it would be if his opinions didn't ripple out into the real world.
[+] 2 users Like adey67's post
29-11-2017, 09:48 AM
(29-11-2017 09:39 AM)adey67 Wrote:  
(29-11-2017 09:27 AM)ELK12695 Wrote:  Is that a challenge? Let's be honest here, you know that:

Maybe just a little, lets face it the more pig faeces that spews out of his mouth regarding his beloved leader and life in general, the more he makes himself look like a brain injured cock womble on crack. If nothing else its good for a laugh or rather it would be if his opinions didn't ripple out into the real world.

You people are so mean to that guy! Seriously, be a little nicer. Rolleyes

"Affliction comes to us, not to
make us sad but sober; not to make
us sorry but wise." -H.G. Wells
[+] 1 user Likes Kaneda's post
29-11-2017, 10:19 AM
Took some time before responding to this thread to research this group, "Britain First."

I could find nothing that says they are a "white supremacist" group. They allow Jewish members. They appear to be against Muslims (Muslim is not a race. There are white Muslims, I'm sure they hate them too). They want to stop the flow of Muslim immigrants so that Britain does not become a majority Muslim country. I have seen nothing from them hating black British citizens, or Asians etc. They are strictly against Muslims. That's not "white supremacy." They are for Christian supremacy.

I read a few articles about them and they reminded me of your average far right conservative Christian American. Of course Trump retweeted stuff from this group. He's speaking to his base. He's pointing out the dangers of muslim immigration. I agree with Trump about muslims.

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
29-11-2017, 10:45 AM (This post was last modified: 29-11-2017 10:51 AM by adey67.)
(29-11-2017 10:19 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Took some time before responding to this thread to research this group, "Britain First."

I could find nothing that says they are a "white supremacist" group. They allow Jewish members. They appear to be against Muslims (Muslim is not a race. There are white Muslims, I'm sure they hate them too). They want to stop the flow of Muslim immigrants so that Britain does not become a majority Muslim country. I have seen nothing from them hating black British citizens, or Asians etc. They are strictly against Muslims. That's not "white supremacy." They are for Christian supremacy.

I read a few articles about them and they reminded me of your average far right conservative Christian American. Of course Trump retweeted stuff from this group. He's speaking to his base. He's pointing out the dangers of muslim immigration. I agree with Trump about muslims.

You're right, I was confusing Britain First with National Action which is definitely neo nazi white supremacist. However Britain First is still classed here as a extreme right wing organization and the orange slug© just gave them lots of lovely free publicity and you can bet your pink ass that many many of Britain First members are white supremacists and many have come over from the now banned National Action, difficult to prove categorically but id still bet money on it.
29-11-2017, 10:48 AM (This post was last modified: 29-11-2017 11:33 AM by epronovost.)
@LDH

The Britain First Statement of Principles, their raison d'ĂȘtre, state That ''they are committed to preserve our ancestral ethnic and cultural heritage''. It also state that ''Genuine British citizens will be put first in housing, jobs, education, welfare and health''. In that context, ''genuine Britsh citizen'' means white british people who aren't immigrants or children of immigrants. That's litteraly announcing that they support a policy of discrimination toward a group of people based on their immigration status and their ethnic origin. Furthermore, any party who's motivated in preserving the hegemony and the majority status of an ethnic group is considered a supremacist group. That's what supremacist means in that context. The party in question was created by nazi supporters and fascist right before WWII. They have also targetted Sikh people who aren't Muslim as well as Indus. Its also good to note that Britain First are Christian Zionist. Thus, their ''love and defense'' of Jews, Israel and its interests is motivated by a strange form of antisemitism. Yes, they are amongst the greatest peice of shit you can find in Britain.

Freedom is servitude to justice and intellectual honesty.
[+] 7 users Like epronovost's post
29-11-2017, 11:12 AM
Clown in chief supporting group of clownish racists. How surprising.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
[+] 1 user Likes Szuchow's post
29-11-2017, 11:15 AM
America first - Britain first - of course he likes it.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man