Trump re-tweets videos made by the white supremacist group Britain first.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-11-2017, 11:34 AM
RE: Trump re-tweets videos made by the white supremacist group Britain first.
Birds of a feather ...
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Thumpalumpacus's post
29-11-2017, 11:54 AM
Question RE: Trump re-tweets videos made by the white supremacist group Britain first.
(29-11-2017 10:48 AM)epronovost Wrote:  @LDH

The Britain First Statement of Principles, their raison d'être, state That ''they are committed to preserve our ancestral ethnic and cultural heritage''. It also state that ''Genuine British citizens will be put first in housing, jobs, education, welfare and health''. In that context, ''genuine Britsh citizen'' means white british people who aren't immigrants or children of immigrants. That's litteraly announcing that they support a policy of discrimination toward a group of people based on their immigration status and their ethnic origin. Furthermore, any party who's motivated in preserving the hegemony and the majority status of an ethnic group is considered a supremacist group. That's what supremacist means in that context. The party in question was created by nazi supporters and fascist right before WWII. They have also targetted Sikh people who aren't Muslim as well as Indus. Its also good to note that Britain First are Christian Zionist. Thus, their ''love and defense'' of Jews, Israel and its interests is motivated by a strange form of antisemitism. Yes, they are amongst the greatest peice of shit you can find in Britain.

Thank you for an informative post, what these far right groups and LDH fail to grasp is that the NHS couldn't cope without its muslim doctors pharmacists lab technicians etc don't get me wrong I hate the religion of Islam but I refuse to hate on Muslims as people, I've met too many really lovely ones to get suckered into group hate, only the weak minded and hateful bigots do that and despite my myriad of faults im proud that is not one of them.
[+] 6 users Like adey67's post
29-11-2017, 02:14 PM
(29-11-2017 10:19 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Took some time before responding to this thread to research this group, "Britain First."

I could find nothing that says they are a "white supremacist" group. They allow Jewish members. They appear to be against Muslims (Muslim is not a race. There are white Muslims, I'm sure they hate them too). They want to stop the flow of Muslim immigrants so that Britain does not become a majority Muslim country. I have seen nothing from them hating black British citizens, or Asians etc. They are strictly against Muslims. That's not "white supremacy." They are for Christian supremacy.

Your reponse reminds of me of the time when I was in Romania and someone was asking questions about kkk, and questions about racism MLK civil rights, and all that. They couldn’t understand how two religious groups would argue, because from what they understood the kkk was a religious group. I found that distinction chilling.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 3 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
29-11-2017, 02:25 PM
(29-11-2017 10:19 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  I could find nothing that says they are a "white supremacist" group. They allow Jewish members. They appear to be against Muslims (Muslim is not a race. There are white Muslims, I'm sure they hate them too).

Yes, as usual rising to you despicable and idiotic self, mr dirty cop. Britain first is a white supremacist group and as racist as they come. The extreme right in Europe found out that it's no longer in fashion to openly hate on jews, so they pretend to love them. That's all across the board and not even believed in Israel as a recent Haaretz article showed. Which also noted that the extreme right found their new jews in muslims.

As for the muslims not being a race argument. Often heard by idiots like you. To make them feel better in their bigotry and to point out they're so not racist. But one only has to replace the word muslim with jew in the statements these groups make to see where their train is headed to. Not that someone like you or your idiot in chief in the White House will ever notice.

[Image: Labrador%20and%20Title.jpg]
[+] 9 users Like abaris's post
29-11-2017, 03:12 PM
Folks,

Its just more racism. Not worth the keystrokes.

D.
29-11-2017, 03:32 PM
(29-11-2017 03:12 PM)Dworkin Wrote:  Folks,

Its just more racism. Not worth the keystrokes.

D.

I disagree my friend, anything that shows both Trump and LDH for what they truly are is of benefit Imo.
[+] 3 users Like adey67's post
29-11-2017, 05:36 PM
(29-11-2017 10:19 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  They want to stop the flow of Muslim immigrants so that Britain does not become a majority Muslim country.
I wonder how many immigrants it will take for Britain to become a majority muslim country. I wonder what it would take to make Britain, all of it, darker than the darkest green on this map. Currently the muslim population in Britain is ca. 5%.
[Image: Islam_in_England_census_2011.svg]

I find it quite telling, that, while trying to figure out why the goals of Britain First are "hopefully" legit, you seem to have overlooked that the vid re-tweeted by trump was demonstrably fake news, a vid from 2013 and the attacker a born and raised dutch.

So lets wrap up the facts:
A group that is right wing extremist, ultra nationalist, fascist anti muslim and probably christian supremacist. Jayda Fransen, one of its leaders is charged by police in Northern Ireland for hate speech. She (and the other figurehead) was also convicted for religiously aggravated harassment relating to a “Christian patrol” in which she took part in Luton. They have in general a history of spreading fake news.

This group has released a video lately, which was then shown to be fake news, again. The president of the US, who loves to accuse others to spread fake news, re-tweeted this fake news video, and the essence of LDHs comment about this is:
Quote:I read a few articles about them and they reminded me of your average far right conservative Christian American. Of course Trump retweeted stuff from this group. He's speaking to his base. He's pointing out the dangers of muslim immigration. I agree with Trump about muslims.
If the (bolded mine) statement above is true then LDH points out exactly what the problem is: Average far right conservative christians who appear similar to UK right wing extremist, ultra nationalist, fascist anti muslim and probably christian supremacists who dont mind to spread fake news, and then regularly accuse others of doing so, including the president of the US.

Congratulations, i hope dolphins, or whatever intelligent species will follow up humanity, will do at least a little bit better than that.

Ceterum censeo, religionem delendam esse
[+] 2 users Like Deesse23's post
29-11-2017, 09:36 PM
His overtly psychotic behavior in the last few days has revealed how deep and pervasive his mental illness is. This will not end well.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein It is objectively immoral to kill innocent babies. Please stick to the guilty babies.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
30-11-2017, 12:15 AM
(29-11-2017 02:25 PM)abaris Wrote:  
(29-11-2017 10:19 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  I could find nothing that says they are a "white supremacist" group. They allow Jewish members. They appear to be against Muslims (Muslim is not a race. There are white Muslims, I'm sure they hate them too).

Yes, as usual rising to you despicable and idiotic self, mr dirty cop. Britain first is a white supremacist group and as racist as they come. The extreme right in Europe found out that it's no longer in fashion to openly hate on jews, so they pretend to love them. That's all across the board and not even believed in Israel as a recent Haaretz article showed. Which also noted that the extreme right found their new jews in muslims.

As for the muslims not being a race argument. Often heard by idiots like you. To make them feel better in their bigotry and to point out they're so not racist. But one only has to replace the word muslim with jew in the statements these groups make to see where their train is headed to. Not that someone like you or your idiot in chief in the White House will ever notice.

This is why the word "bigotry" is useful. It robs religious bigots of the "they're not a race" card.

Well, duh, they're not one single race. That doesn't mean your hatred is not bigotry.
[+] 5 users Like Thumpalumpacus's post
30-11-2017, 07:51 AM
http://www.cnn.com/2017/11/30/europe/don...index.html

Quote:In an extraordinary diplomatic clash between the two allies, Trump took aim at May on Wednesday evening, tweeting: "@Theresa_May, don't focus on me, focus on the destructive Radical Islamic Terrorism that is taking place within the United Kingdom. We are doing just fine!"

Quote:Members of Parliament from all parties lined up to criticize Trump in the House of Commons on Thursday. Labour MP Stephen Doughty said: "This is the President of the United States, sharing with millions, inflammatory and divisive content" by someone "who represents a vile, fascist organisation seeking the spread hatred and violence in person and online."

Quote:Another Labour MP, Chris Byrant, said the US President would face arrest if he came to the UK. "The Prime Minister should make it absolutely clear that if Donald Trump comes to this country, he'll be arrested for inciting religious hatred and therefore he'd be better off not coming at all."

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 4 users Like Dom's post