Trump re-tweets videos made by the white supremacist group Britain first.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-11-2017, 02:23 PM
RE: Trump re-tweets videos made by the white supremacist group Britain first.
It wouldn't post, so I kept pressing it... I thought there was a "delete" button somewhere.

I'm serious about the anxiety thing. I know someone who has serious anxiety and she makes things up, sees people who aren't there and denies that things happened or that she was responsible for things she did. It's a full blown mental illness. I can't imagine the stress Trump is under. After all, he's a kindergardener in an old man's body. He's now deluding himself that it's not him on the Access Hollywood tape. The man is ill. I've seen this type of behavior.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
30-11-2017, 02:35 PM
(30-11-2017 02:23 PM)Deltabravo Wrote:  It wouldn't post, so I kept pressing it... I thought there was a "delete" button somewhere.

I'm serious about the anxiety thing. I know someone who has serious anxiety and she makes things up, sees people who aren't there and denies that things happened or that she was responsible for things she did. It's a full blown mental illness. I can't imagine the stress Trump is under. After all, he's a kindergardener in an old man's body. He's now deluding himself that it's not him on the Access Hollywood tape. The man is ill. I've seen this type of behavior.

Totally get it and I agree with you my friend I suffer from extreme anxiety and it fucks you up, not a good trait for such a powerful man I frequently consider suicide as its so bad but I suspect his narcissism would prevent him from ever choosing this course of action. But he is really ill like you said.
30-11-2017, 02:43 PM
(30-11-2017 02:35 PM)adey67 Wrote:  
(30-11-2017 02:23 PM)Deltabravo Wrote:  It wouldn't post, so I kept pressing it... I thought there was a "delete" button somewhere.

Totally get it and I agree with you my friend I suffer from extreme anxiety and it fucks you up, not a good trait for such a powerful man I frequently consider suicide as its so bad but I suspect his narcissism would prevent him from ever choosing this course of action. But he is really ill like you said.

Malignant narcissists are paranoid because everything is fluid, reality is fluid. And they can kill themselves when they are totally ignored and there is no one left to adore or hate them. He's not in any danger of running out of such narcissistic supply anytime soon. He is much more likely to have a melt down - which tends to manifest itself in rage.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
30-11-2017, 02:43 PM
(29-11-2017 10:19 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Took some time before responding to this thread to research this group, "Britain First."

I could find nothing that says they are a "white supremacist" group. They allow Jewish members. They appear to be against Muslims (Muslim is not a race. There are white Muslims, I'm sure they hate them too). They want to stop the flow of Muslim immigrants so that Britain does not become a majority Muslim country. I have seen nothing from them hating black British citizens, or Asians etc. They are strictly against Muslims. That's not "white supremacy." They are for Christian supremacy.

I read a few articles about them and they reminded me of your average far right conservative Christian American. Of course Trump retweeted stuff from this group. He's speaking to his base. He's pointing out the dangers of muslim immigration. I agree with Trump about muslims.

Of course not, because his supporters see only what they want. Not all conservatives are bigots, no, but most bigots are.

Nobody has to bring up race or religion if one wants to say, "Lets keep violent people out."

Muslims are not the only group that asshole has scapegoated and vilified.

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
30-11-2017, 10:04 PM
It could have been smoke and mirrors, as he may have known the deficit report that derailed the budget vote today. It did distract a lot of people from the real disaster being foisted on the US .. the fucking idiotic budget which every major economic group and economist laughs at as the worst tax proposal in history.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein It is objectively immoral to kill innocent babies. Please stick to the guilty babies.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
01-12-2017, 04:50 AM
On Wednesday morning, Mr. Trump retweeted a series of anti-Muslim videos posted by Jayda Fransen, the deputy leader of Britain First, an ultranationalist group so far to the right that it is repudiated by nearly every sector of British politics and society.

It is hard to exaggerate how disgusted Britons are by the president’s recent behavior on Twitter. The prime minister responded on Thursday, saying, “I’m very clear that retweeting from Britain First was the wrong thing to do.” Before her, Sajid Javid, the communities secretary and a Muslim, wrote on Twitter: “So POTUS has endorsed the views of a vile, hate-filled racist organization that hates me and people like me. He is wrong and I refuse to let it go and say nothing.” Jeremy Corbyn, the leader of the Labour Party, called the retweets “abhorrent, dangerous and a threat to our society.”

It is worth bearing in mind that Ms. Fransen — who celebrated the attention delivered by the American president — is facing charges of religiously aggravated harassment. At least one of the original videos, captioned “Muslim migrant beats up Dutch boy on crutches!,” is completely inauthentic. The others are of dubious provenance at best.

What is so shocking is that Mr. Trump, who has more than 43 million Twitter followers, should so casually proliferate content tweeted by an organization that actively subverts the social cohesion of a country that is, at least notionally, America’s closest ally.

Those in Britain who follow the president’s unfiltered outpourings on social media have learned to expect an aggressive stream of consciousness. But this insult, delivered in so cavalier a fashion, is of a different order.

Mr. Trump only compounded the affront by telling the prime minister — again in a tweet — not to “focus on me, focus on the destructive Radical Islamic Terrorism that is taking place within the United Kingdom. We are doing just fine!”

I’m sure you are, Mr. Trump. But that is not the response of a friend. It is the dismissive taunt of the world’s most overpromoted playground bully.

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2017/11/30/op...on=Opinion

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post